• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Zeke chuckled and kissed her lips before pulling away to very quickly find a doctor.

Hailey looked between all of them like they were crazy and yet she was curious. "Explain more Wade." She says. She had never imagined being able to control her curse, but she would not do it at the risk of hurting Mike.

Jason smiled softly. "I know he won't. He loves her to death." He says.

Wade sighed, "Faith didn't want anyone to know." she shrugged, "Only the Alpha and I do." he looked at Niklaus, "She knew you won't allow us to come if you knew. But Faith is pregnant, I put a protective spell on the womb, since she is Beta and she didn't want to give up her duties so soon." He looked ta Kenzi, "But the pup has a heart beat, which means it has magic too. It's our forth."

Mike looked surprised, "What?"

Wade sighed, "It's safe, completely safe and when the timeline is rest, we can separate you before we vanish." he shrugged, "Give or take a second."

Mike growled, "Give or take." he snapped.

Zyana smiled at him and nodded, "Why don't you let her know we are going and then we can go."

Niklaus frowned deeply. "She's what?" He asks, trying to keep the snarl out of his voice. Hailey placed a hand on Mike's arm at his own reaction in a calming gesture.

"Wade it sounds like there may be too many risks." She says quietly. "If we leave, will it hinder Nik's ability to control his curse? Or Eli's?" She asks him. She could give up her control to protect her pups and her family.

Jason smiled, kissing her cheek before going over to Lee. He knelt down next to her and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey sweetheart, your mom and I are going to get going okay? You'll stay here with Eli and Brianna until we get back, how does that sound?"

Wade sighed, biting his lip, he avoided Niklaus look and shook his head to Hailey. "Now is the best time. We have to have all three to make sure the pack stays at its best."

Mike growled, "Sounds like the pack's problem not ours. "

Lee looked up at him and frowned, "I can't go with you? I don't want to be without both parents, I've been gonr."

Hailey bit her lip, but didn't say anything. She couldn't, she wasn't sure she could agree with Mike and she was afraid that if she spoke she would disagree. Niklaus looked between them, to Wade, and then back to Mike. "I ask you to stay, to help my pack and her family and then you can go. But I can't make that choice for you." He says.

Jason smiled gently. "I know sweetheart, but we'll be quick. And then we'll spend the rest of the day together." He promises.

Mike growled looking back at Hailey, her hesitant expression told him what she wanted. He sighed looking softly at her and then back at Niklaus. "Fine." He growled, "But we aren't staying here. When you need us, Jason knows how to link with me. I won't allow my family to be in this pack knowing they are in danger."

Wade opened his mouth to protest but Kenzi stepped in, "Okay." She looked sternly at wade and wade stepped back, "If Jason doesn't then I will."

"You're staying?" Mike questioned.

Kenzi bite her lip and nodded, "I don't really have my place but I still have my family. They are pack after all."

Mike sighed deeply, turning to Hailey and then their pups, "We are going now." He said before he started to walk off, sadly Kendra took Hailey's hand, staying close to her and Brody sighed and started following Mike, as did boy.

Lee pouted, "How quick?" She asked.

Hailey stuck close to Mike, nearly hugging his arm but not letting go of Kendra. Thank you...and I'm sorry Mike. She says gently. She loved her family and she wanted to protect it but she also loved her brother.

Jason smiled. "As quick as I can. I don't know how long though." He says gently. "I could check in with you periodically through our link?" He offers.

Mike sighed I still think we should just leave. He assured her, but glanced to Brody thinking Stay behind if they call us. We will tell you when to come. Brody looked at Mike and nodded.

Wade bite his lip, looking at Niklaus, "Is there any chance we coul dnt tell Faith you both know about her pregnancy?" He asked.

Kenzi looked at him and then Niklaus, she wasn't sure that was a good thing and she was sure that Niklaus wouldn't either. Even if their were grown and not yet their pups, they were her pups.

Lee frowned, "Okay, but you'll come of I call you, won't you? " she asked hopeful.

Hailey leaned even head on his shoulder as they walked. I love you Mike. Thank you. She says gently. She loved him so so much.

Niklaus turned his gaze to Wade and frowned a little. "No. Now we know I plan to make sure she stays as safe as possible. I don't care what either of you think." He says.

Jason smiled, gently brushing some hair back. He kissed her forehead. "Yes sweetheart, but try to enjoy being with Eli and Brianna okay?"

Wade frowned, the sighed, "Am I in trouble for telling or for not saying something before?" He asked curiously like a child.

Kenzi looked at him slightly amused before she sighed.

Lee smirked and nodded, "Okay Dad I will keep them safe while you are gone."

Niklaus couldn't help being amused as well, though he tried to hide it. "While your sister would say you'd be in trouble for telling us...don't believe her. You should have told us sooner. A pup is a precious thing to be blessed with and not something that should be put in danger so easily." He says gently, simply explaining why he wasn't thrilled about not knowing earlier.

Jason smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you sweetheart. I will keep a link open with you okay?" He says, promising her that he would stay in touch with her.

Wade nodded, "Okay, so to be clear, learning to Faith is why I'm in trouble. You acknowledge this was her fault. " he stated.

Lee sighed but nodded, "Can I go to granddads?"

Niklaus bit back a smile. "Yes and no. You were both responsible for your actions. You chose not to share what you knew. And she chose not to share either." He says, glancing to Kenzi with a raised eyebrow.

Jason smiled a little. "I thought you were going to stay with Eli and Brianna?" He asks with another grin.

Wade frowned, "But we are both in trouble?" He asked as if that was the next best thing. Kenzi looked at Niklaus with a smirk and a sigh.

Lee smiled nodding. "I am, but I wanted to check on granddad and listen to a story."

Niklaus sighed, running his hand through his hair and then rubbing it down his face. Allowing himself to smile in the moment it would be covered. "Something like that. We'll talk to both of you after all of this okay? The most important thing is that her pup survives." He says.

Jason hesitated a moment. "How about you stay with Eli and Brianna now. And then when your mom and I come back we can have dinner with granddad?" He suggests. It was hard for him, now the man was back to himself it was even harder to be around him.

Wade nodded, "Well, I'm sure everything will be fine."

Faith sighed as she came to them, "I had to tell the same story a dozen times, but the only one's left that having answered me is Zeke and Emery." She looked at everyone confuse, "What's going on?"

Wade bite his lip as he moved to Kenzi side, "To be fair, telling the plan was not established as a no go." Faith just looked confused,not snapping to what he meant.

Lee frowned a bit but then smiled,nodding, "Okay. Then he can read me another story. Can we stay the night?" She asked excited.

Niklaus looked between them and then crossed his arms a little as his gaze landed on Faith. "I believe you failed to mention a rather important detail." He says. He wasn't sure how to bring it up. He didn't want her mad at Wade but he didn't want her taking unnecessary risks either.

Jason hesitated a moment before smiling. "We'll see." He promises.

Faith looked confused, "I don't think I have. " she bit her lip trying to think, but nothing came to mind. "Father, I don't know what you mean."

Lee smiled, "Okay, can I link with him?" She asked as an alternative as she waited.

Niklaus narrowed his eyes a little, observing her a moment before deciding she was telling the truth. He sighed. "You seemed to have failed to mention that you're pregnant." He says.

Jason glanced to Zy and then back to Lee and nodded. "Sure. But only if he's not busy okay?" He says.

Faith looked like a deer in front of headlight, for a moment before she glared at Wade, "You big mouth little rat." She snapped.

Wade bite his lip, "To be fair, you told me to let them know how we were going to help if they asked."

Faith growled at him, "I didn't meant that. You knew this wasn't something we were coming back from. It's bad enough i have to deal with everything, I thought for a moment, I could trust you."

Wade looked down, "I'm sorry, i did...."

Faith snapped at him, "No you aren't sorry, you try this all the time and for once you get you wish. Honestly Wade, i just wish you weren't such an idiot. Better yet I wish you were never born." She screamed at him, before her eyes went wide, she covered her mouth but it was already too late. Kenzi turned to see Wade but he vanished.

Kenzi turned to Niklaus in a panic, "His gone."

Faith frowned, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...."

Lee grinned, nodding, "Okay dad."

Niklaus' eyes widened and he looked to Kenzi in alarm and then to Faith. "How...?" He was torn between anger, frustration, and fear. "How the hell did that just happen?" He asks quietly, though there was a low warning tone. "Faith I suggest when you explain you don't leave a single little detail out. Maybe you could also explain the part about how you weren't supposed to come back from this?" He suggests. His tone remained calm and quiet, but that wsa perhaps the worst part.

"I love you Lee. Always know that." Jason says with a smile, kissing her cheek and then getting to his feet.

Faith bite her lip, stepping back a little, she shrugged, "I don't know."

Kenzi sighed, "We have a day to get him back." She frowned, "There are some words witches don't put together. I wish is one of them." She pointed out.

Faith nodded, "It's how we get mistaken for genies to some people. In two days, he'll be forgotten. I kind of wished him away." She frowned like a child, "I don't know how to bring him back. Grandma did it the last time I accidentally made him go away."

Kenzi looked confused, "This happened before? And what grandmother?"

Faith looked lost, "Grandmother Evanora." She smirked, "We just have to get her, she'll bring him back."

Lee smiled, nodding, "I love you too dad."

Niklaus frowned. "Then we do that now. I wish it were as simple as wishing him back. How do we get to your grandmother?" He asks sternly.

Faith looked confused, "What do you mean? Grandmother isn't already in the pack? " she asked confused.

Kenzi looked confused between the two, "Abigail is but I've never heard off as Evanora?" She turned to Niklaus, "Is there one? "

Niklaus shook his head with a frown. "The only Evanora I know was Alpha Wade's mate but that isn't a story Alpha Johnathan really allowed. I know Jason was trying to bring it back but so much of the history has been lost." He explains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back