• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Niklaus chuckled. "That's just proof that what I said is right." He says, lightly kissing the top of her head. "I love you Kenzi...." he says, pausing as he heard Wade's message. "Kenzi...they're coming." He whispers to her.

Johnathan sighed and kept his eyes closed. He knew Jason would reinforce Wade's command, but he wasn't sure what he felt right now. It had been years....he growled and then leaned back in his seat.

Kenzi couldn't help but smile at him, she believed he loves her. It was only a few days but she loved him very much. She was lost in how together she felt with him. But when he said her parents were coming she was surprised. As Faith came in and smirked, "Better?" She asked, as if it was a normal thing to her. It was, after all,her parents had been like this for as long as she could remember.

Niklaus looked over to Faith. "I hope so." He says, looking back to Kenzi. He hugged her close again, he would stay right by her side for as long as she allowed him to.

Kenzi bite her lip before looking up at Niklaus, "What if they don't like me?' She whispered to him. She had always wanted to see her parents to talk to them. But if they really were coming, would they even like her? Or would they be disappointed in her?

Zyana smirked to Jason as they reached her family's camp. Her father already had everyone ready to go, but they had decided to have a bare camp for the night before leaving. She held Jason's hand and led him towards where her father was, "Father?"

Ban looked towards them as he stood at the edge keeping watch over his family. He smiled, "Yes, Zyana. "

Zyana grinned, as she went to him, hugging him, she looked at him, "Do you really have to go?"

Ban chuckled looking at her, "It's dangerous right now. There is a lot of unknowns and I need to keep our family safe."

Zyana bite her lip, "Can you talk thrn?" She asked.

Ban looked calmly at her and glanced to Jason, before he nodded, "Yes, we can talk."

Niklaus smiled tenderly at her and brushed back a stray strand of hair. "They're coming back for you. They wouldn't risk everything if they didn't already know they were going to love you and be proud of you." He assures her. "Your father sent a message to the pack. 'No one touches my mate. I'm coming for my daughter.' I don't think you need to worry and I will be by your side the entire time." He promises her.

Jason kept his expression neutral, holding Zy's hand just tight enough to remind himself that she was there but not enough to hurt her.

Kenzi grinned, "He sounds like an Alpha, huh?" She giggled trying to his her nerves.

Zy smirked as she turned to Jason, waiting for him to say something. Then Ban turned to Jason attentively waiting.

Niklaus chuckled and kissed her lips lightly. "He does. And he sounds like a father." He says with a smile. "Shall we go wait for them?" He asks.

((Okay, I don't know why I can't find it. Remind me briefly what they needed to talk to Ban about?))

( I found it, it's about finding common ground with Mike :) so like Isaac with Katie)

Kenzi smirked, shrugging, "Do you think we should?" Faith smirked, as she watched them.

((Thanks! You're wonderful you know that?))

Niklaus smiled. "I think so. You should be the first one they see." He says.

Jason sighed a little. I need help finding common ground with Michael." He says quietly. "I don't know what to do to earn his trust." He adds.

Kenzi smirked as Faith grinned placing her hand on Kenzi's shoulder, "He is right mother. My grandparents love you more then you seem to believe sometimes. They will love you now."

Kenzi bite her lip and sighed, nodding, "Okay, then we all should go then." She said looking to Niklaus, "As my mate you should know my parents."

Ban looked at him curiously and then smirked, "You weren't born a leader. You aren't even trained as one. You kind of just was thrown into it." Zyana wanted to correct him. She believed Jason was a great leader. "I suggest you start there."

Niklaus smiled and nodded, giving her hand a gentle squeeze as he took it and then led her to where they could meet Wade and Evanora.

Jason let out a cynical snort. "Believe me, if it were up to me My brother would still be here." He sighed some. "I don't even know where to start with that though. My instinct is to protect but after that it gets mixed up. My choice will always be to protect my family first. But as Alpha I need to consider my entire pack my family." He says.

Last edited:
Kenzi grinned as she followed him, feeling that space feeling as she did. She didn't know why, probably had to do with them only being together for a few days, but the night helped too, she guess. She was going to meet her parents and somehow that made her feel a feeling of love for him. It was stronger then she felt when they made the choice and as the day went on from being taken from the coven by her future children and being at his mother's while her children and Mike's seem not to get alone. This felt stronger, it seemed to feel stronger the long they were together and things kept happening. Faith followed after thrm, knowing there was nothing to do with the elite for now. She wanted to see the moment her parents meet her grandparents.

Ban sighed, "But that is where you are wrong. You can't see it as part of your family. You don't know how to be a leader because the way you were taught wasn't to be an Alpha but a replacement. "

Niklaus looked to Kenzi and smiled gently. As they reached the edge of the town all they could do was wait. He pulled Kenzi close to him, his arm around her shoulder, and kissed her cheek tenderly. "You ready?" He asks.

Jason sighed. "I know that all too well." He says quietly. He was frustrated. It wasn't like he'd even had any one to teach him. His father had already hated him and after his brother died the man all but abandoned him. He only became Alpha because tradition called for him to do so at a certain age. Anything he learned was from reading about Alpha's of the past. "Look, the only role model I had was my father. He is cruel and does things for gain. I wasn't going to follow in his footsteps and even if I did I still would have been trying to teach myself." He adds.

Kenzi bite her lip before nodding as she glanced to him with a smile. Faith stayed hidden in the trees to watch. She wanted them to have this, but she also knew there would be a lot going on and adding her to the mix wouldn't help. As long as everything went well, she could get her grandmother to help bring her little brother back. She frowned as she thought about it, she couldn't even remember her little brother's name right now. By tomorrow she wouldn't remember growing up with him or what he was like. She wanted to hurry, the day was almost over and they needed to have something to hold on to.

Ban sighed as he glanced to Zyana who looked hopeful to him before Ban sighed. "Fine. We will find a safe place and I will show you the difference of a leader and what your father is. Because honestly, you will never get Mike to like you when you aren't ready to actually be a leader. "

Niklaus glanced to Kenzi when he smelled the other two coming. They were an odd mix of the pack and witch and he knew it was her parents. "They'll be here any second now." He says. He knew she could sense them to, he just couldn't help himself.

Jason frowned some, he had not expected that. He had not expected help from Ban regardless but even less so for him to stay. "Thank you." He says, his voice hoarse. Why are they staying? He couldn't help asking Zy. Ban had never seemed to like him and he could deal with that the few times he probably saw him.

Kenzi bite her lip as she took a deep breath and waited before she say the oversize wolf, he was bigger then anything she had seen before. As he shifted the witch on his back jumped off like magic before she looked at Kenzi. Kenzi felt her heart stop, the woman looked so much like her and the smell of her made Kenzi clear who she was. The woman looked at her in amazment and smiled, before she rushed to pull Kenzi away from Niklaus into her arms, "Makenzi, my baby." she said relief and joyfully. Wade smiled at them before he moved to kiss both their heads, Evanora turned to him and then smiled back at Kenzi, "She's so much bigger then I held her." she said before pulling Kenzi back in her arms, "My baby."

Wade chuckled, before he sighed, "We have to go." he reminded her and Evanora nodded as she pulled away, he smiled at Kenzi, "We will explain everything later, but we have to move, dear." he moved to kiss her forehead, "We will enjoy finding out everything then." he assured her.

Kenzi smiled the whole time until they told her she had to leave, she shook her head, "No. I can't go."

Wade looked at her confused and Evanora bite her lip, "Wade is right, my baby. If the coven finds out we are here they will come and by now the Alpha knows, we have to go."

Wade smirked, "We are together, dear, everything will be perfectly fine now."

Zy smiled at him, as Ban nodded, "Don't thank me yet. It won't be easy and more importantly, if we don't find a safe place, we will staying with you."

Zyana giggled, "You can just come and stay with us now, father." she pointed out, Because he loves you, silly.

Niklaus stepped forward again and gently took Kenzi's hand. When they talked about taking Kenzi, he felt a surge of panic and a bit of possessiveness and he pulled her towards himself a little. "She's my mate." He says. "You can't take her from me. And besides, Johnathan is no longer Alpha, his second son is. Things have changed, with respect, please wait and listen to what we have to say." He says.

I find that hard to believe, you're the only one that loves me. Jason says sadly and yet playfully, holding Zy close because he needed her close. "You are welcome to stay in our home, it is probably the safest place nearby." He says.

Wade growled, as he moved forward, Evanora panicked as Kenzi was taken from them, "I don't care what you say, you will give me back my daughter or I will take her from you." He growled even more, letting it echo through the trees.

Kenzi panicked, "Stop." she pleaded, "Please." she got between them, as she looked at Wade, "He is my mate." she stated and Wade stepped back calming down.

"You are our daughter, part witch and part wolf, it's not possible for you to have a mate, dear. I'm sorry, I wish you could."

Kenzi frowned, "Trust me, please. I want to stay and I know Nature didn't give me a mate, but I have one now. Can't I stay? Please, father."

Wade was took back when she called him father and he bite his lip before he sighed, nodding, "Okay." then he glared at Niklaus, "If they scratch my daughter, I will start with your head." he assured him.

Evanora moved towards Kenzi and held her in her arms again, "We will keep you safe, this times, my baby." she smiled, kissing her temple.

Ban nodded, then sighed, "If it comes to it, I will." he smirked, "Now go, before I change my mind." Zy grinned looking to Jason, I do love you , but I am not the only one.

Niklaus held in the growl he was holding back and then sighed and glanced to where Faith was waiting in the trees. "I'm afraid we have a bit of an issue and from my understanding, Evanora is the only one who can help." He says.

Jason glanced to Zy and kissed her temple. I love you too. He says, looking back to Ban. "Thank you." He says.

wade raised an eyebrow, "What?" he said glancing to Evanora and then they both looked to Niklaus and then Kenzi.

Kenzi bite her lip, "There was a problem." she said, as Faith came down, wade and Evanora looked at her, for a moment Wade growled before he stopped and looked at her.

"You're blond?" he asked and Faith smirked

"Same thing you told me when I was small." she said, then sighed, "Long story short, I'm from the future and I kind of wished my....my...." she tried to think of him, "My brother away."

Evanora looked at her amazed, "You what?" she snapped, "There are words a witch shouldn't say and I would hope you would know that one."

Wade sighed, shaking his head before he covered his fact, "I hate magic." he sighed.

Ban sighed, nodding before motioning them both away and Zy grinned, before pulling away just enough to take his hand and led him back home.

Niklaus couldn't help smirking some as he looked to Wade and then looked to the three women. "Will you be able to help us bring our...our son back." He asks gently. It felt strange to say but right.

Jason followed Zy away from Ban and after a moment wrapped his arm around her and held her close as they walked. "Thank you Zy." He says gently. He really just needed her, she was his life.

Evanora sighed, nodding, "I think so, but we need a few things that I don't think will be easy to get."

Faith nodded, "Tell me what you need and I will get it for you." she assured her.

Evanora smirked, glancing to Wade, "You always say that." she giggled as she moved to kiss his cheek. She took a deep breath, "This will sound fun, but Take me to your leader." Wade blushed and smiled at her when she kissed him before he moved to fall behind her.

Zy smirked, "For what?" she asked happily.

Niklaus smirked a little but then hesitated. "Jason or his father? Jason is the acting Alpha but...as I understand you know Johnathan." He says.

Jason hugged her close. "For staying with me and being by my side." He says.

Evanora thought for a moment, then sighed, "Let's start with John and move to....who ever Jason is." She stated.

Wade smirked, "She's not going to follow this right." He told Kenzi and took her hand, "You are really beautiful just like your mothet."

KenZi blushed, "Thank you." She wasn't sure what made her happier, that he cared about her or that he thought she looked like her mother.

Zyana giggled, "I love you too much to ever let you go. Why wouldn't I be beside you. I think you are an amazing leader and you can only get better."

Niklaus smirked and took Kenzi's hand as he led her and her parents to where Johnathan was. He didn't even have time to knock though once they reached the office before the door was opening and Johnathan was looking at them. He was stock still and just staring at Wade.

Jason smiled and stopped her briefly, kissing her lips. "I love you, my perfect mate. I love you so, so much." He says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back