• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hailey thought for a moment, trying to decide how to explain what she meant. "Sometimes we like to be rough when playing or doing things. That's alright, but when we shift, of ruins what we're wearing unless we take it off before. So just remember stuff like that. I know sometimes things happen that we have no control of, especially recently with all the fighting. I get that okay?" She says. She didn't know how to explain to them.

Kendra looked at him, but Brody was the one that spoke this time. He nodded, "We won't forget mother."

Hailey smiled. She moved to them and hugged them both before stepping back. "I have to go meet with Mike if you want to come?"

Kendra smiled, nodding, "I want to go with you mother."

Brody sighed, "Can I stay here for a little while? That strange wolf downstairs with Abigail keeps saying things like he knows us and I want to find out more."

Hailey giggled and nodded. "Yes, to both of you. Just stay out of trouble Brody." She says. "We're going to head out now, I'll go see what Boy wants to do."

Hailey smiled and nodded. "Yes, we do. Besides he's your brother." She says with a grin, leaving the room to go find Boy.

Kendra pouted, glancing to Brody who just shrugged. She frowned as she followed after Hailey, "He doesn't have to come, does he? "

Hailey looked to her with a smirk. "He does if he wants to come with us. He may not want to." She says. She looked to Kendra again. "He's not that bad, he's just different Kendra. And he cares for you and Brody." She adds.

Hailey smiled and stopped, looking to Kendra. "That's just what older brothers do. I mean even if he's not that much older. He's just looking out for you." She says gently.

Hailey grinned. "Older siblings are like that. They can be bossy and think they're in charge. Even if they aren't. But us younger siblings end up living them more for it." She says. Before she could say more they were coming up to Boy. "Hey, do you want to come with us to meet Mike."

Kendra listened as they got to the tree Boy was leaning on. He looked at them both and sighed, shrugging, "Whatever."

Hailey smirked and then bit her lip to keep from smiling. "Come on then." She says, moving to walk with them to where Mike was.

Boy sighed as he got off the tree and Kendra wrapped her arms around Hailey's arm, following her, "Where are we meeting father?'

"At Jason's home. He needed to speak to him about the witches. It shouldn't take long to get there and I'm not sure what will be after that." She says.

Mike sighed when he saw Jason, "So, am I getting the long version of what the hell is going on or the short?" he asked expecting Jason already knew what he meant the way he seemed to be so close to Zyana.

Kendra smirked, "Oh, uncle Jason, are we still going to stay with him? I thought we would stay together."

"Yes, I think you will stay with him when we go. But for now we are staying together. Do not worry." Hailey gave Mike a smile and moved to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head against his shoulder. Jason looked between them and sighed.

"You act like you already know." Jason says. "But why don't you tell me which you prefer to here." He fought not to growl.

Mike looked at Hailey and then at Boy and Kendra, Kendra seemed happy but Boy just looked like he was dragged along. Kendra smiled and hugged Jason and Zyana, "Mother said that we can stay together but when Father and she leave we have to stay with you. Does that mean we can't go back home?" Mike's but waited for Kendra to settle down before he said anything.

Hailey smirked a little and watched them as Jason hugged Kendra back, smiling in confusion. "Is that so? Well we'd be happy to have you guys around until Hailey and Mike get back." He says with a smile. "I don't see why you couldn't go back home, I'm sure we could work something out." He says. Sorry, I maybe would have waited had I realized you two were still talking. I was distracted. Hailey says, meeting Mike's gaze, keeping her arms around his waist.

Mike looked at her and smirked, It's fine, I am learning that our youngest pups seem to like hanging out with you and our daughter is a little excited about everything since training stopped. Kendra smiled as she nodded, "I would like to be able to go home. Brody would too." then she motioned to Boy, "He can babysit, if you want him to watch our little cousin."

Boy growled, "I am not taking orders from my little sister." he snapped.

Kendra stuck her tongue at him, "I don't want to be bossed around all day by a big meanie." she pouted, "Besides, with you around, Mother and Father will have to come back soon, because no one can survive your insufferable attitude. No one likes you, so you could at least be useful."

"Kendra." Hailey cut in, looking to her. "You know perfectly well that's not true." She says. Jason looked over to her and smirked some, then he looked back to Kendra.

"We will make things work Kendra. But we don't need to worry about that just yet I don't think." he says.
Yes it would seem so. I don't mind, I'm kind of starting to get used to the idea. She says, smiling a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back