• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Zeke sighed a little and nodded. "I agree. There is always a possibility. Things could always change." He says gently, bringing her hand up and kissing the back of it.

Emery smirked, nodding as Faith smiled, "I will leave you two to her care and we can talk about the plan when I am done rounding the Elite up."

Faith smiled, "I will go." she said before leaving the room.

Ember sighed as she looked at Zeke's hand and hers, "They were strong." she commented quietly.

Ember looked at him and smirked slightly, "The twins." she commented and then frowned, "I wonder how they survived if the others didn't?"

Zeke smiled. "Like you said, they were strong. Something about them is special and I can't wait until they're in our lives. And however many other pups we have."

Emery looked at him and smirked, nodding, "Yeah." she said softly, but she was concerned about it. If they were the only ones to survive, how was she going to lose the others. Was all her training at fault?

"Don't do that to yourself." Zeke says softly, seeing the worry in her eyes and he could only assume at what she was thinking. He sat beside her and gently brushed her hair back, kissing her forehead. "It's going to work out Emery, and no matter what happens I will be by your side."

Emery looked at him with a soft smirked, nodding, "I know you will. I'll always have you." she sighed.

Always." He promises with a smile, kissing her lips. "But, don't worry about it right now. Right now I need you to focus on getting better fully." He says.

Emery smirked, looking in his eyes, "Trust me, Zeke, I'm well enough to finish what we started and give those witches a taste of what we wolves are."

Ember smirked, as she sat up, "I am not pregnant now. I can at least get it out of my system while I'm not. We haven't had the chance to even complete the ritual yet."

He chuckled. "I didn't want to risk you." He says. He smiled as he watched her. "Fine. But if we can I want to finish the ritual before. If not then as soon as we get back." He says with a smirk.

Zeke grinned. "There is something similar to when we link, except we drink eachother' blood...and then I mark you here." He lightly traced his fingers on the spot where her neck and shoulder came together. "And you can mark me if you wish but not many do it that way." He says.

Emery looked at him and smirked, "Well, in my pack we have a different way." She shrugged, "I guess it's not my pack anymore." She smiled shyly, "But the mating is intimate. The mating is done differently then any way I have ever heard of."

Zeke smiled. "The mating is intimate and typically private." He smirked some. "How is it done in your pack? I'm happy to hear about it if you want to do it." He says.

Emery grinned, shrugging, "We would go in the woods, with nature and spend three days out there. And every night, every chance really, as wolf we would mate." she blushed, "It's the most primal way and intimate way."

Zeke smiled and gently kissed her. "Then let's do that. If you wish to. Or we can do both. It's whatever you want really." He says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back