• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kendra pouted, as she went to Hailey, she kissed her cheek, "I'm sorry mother." then she stuck her tongue at Boy.

"Kendra." Hailey sighed a little, hugging her all the same. "You two are siblings, family. You're supposed to love each other." She points out.

Boy puffed out a half chuckle, "Yeah, right. Just like your mother did." he mocked, as he spoke to Kendra.

Kendra pouted, glaring at him, then she looked at Hailey, "Do we have to love everyone of our siblings?" she asked.

Hailey sighed, sending Boy a look and then looking to Kendra. She nodded. "Yes. You don't have to like them but you should love them." She says. If they were babies at least I could prepare myself for how to handle this. I was always the younger one causing trouble. Not the mature one. She says to Mike with a smirk.

Mike smirked at her, They couldn't actually have grown hearts with baby bodies. You are doing pretty well, let me know if you want me to step in. I told you before, Hailey, you are the boss. He sighed, as he watched. Boy rolled his eyes as Kendra frowned before she nodded, "Okay,mother. I will love him, but I don't like him."

Hailey smirked. I know I'm supposed to be learning to be rogue, so if you feel like you need to step in or I am doing something wrong. Tell me. She says. "The same goes for you." She says to Boy with a smile. She knew he loved his siblings and that he was just trying to protect them.

Boy hugged, but drugs nothing else. Mike smirked, See, you didn't need the help. He assured her before turning to Jason, "I know you already failed to protect my sister in one life. " He stated to him.

Zy frowned, "Mike. " she snapped, "That's not fair. "

Mike looked at her, "Not fair? My pups are half destroying a house because a future wolf can't get his current facts straight. Not to mention the witches that are trying to kill my pups."

Jason sighed. "Yes, she was killed in another timeline but were fixing that now. The two who are here to help ensure it. So yes, I failed to protect her then but I am not making that mistake now." He says firmly. "The witches are here but we've been making a plan and Kenzi and Niklaus are part of that."

Mike glared at him, "There are two of those things here." He growled, speaking about the wolves from the future. "You would think one would be bad enough.

Faith knocked as she stepped into the infirmary room to where Energy was being treated, the silver in the blade left shards and was a hair thin from really slicing an artery that might have killed her. Faith looked in and sighed. "It's strange to think you two were ever in this place." She said, recalling how powerful she had grown up seeing them as.

"Don't." Jason says firmly. "I know they are not something you're used to or that you don't accept them. But they're here to help us and we need it whether you think it or not. The witch attack was dangerous and they're not done yet." He says.

Zeke was sitting at her side, he looked over to Faith as she came in and tilted his head to the side. "What do you mean?" He asks. He was worried about Emery and he didn't want to leave her side.

Mike glared at him, "Then I will take her. If my family takes Zyana, she won't die and those damn witches won't attack my family." he snapped and growled at him.

Faith walked in and smirked, staying by the door. She knew better then to approach someone like Zeke when he didn't know her. "Growing up, the two of you got in so many fights and not a scratch, I never thought you could be hurt. Well, Emery still had a scar, but I figured it was when she was little."

Jason growled. "If you take my mate from me you know what that will do." He snaps. "The first threat is passed. I will protect her with my life."

Zeke eyed her uncertainly still but he was slightly less tense. "Well, I suppose you now know what it's from. I'm sorry, and you are?"

Mike growled, "And if you keep threatening my family's life, You don't want to know what that will mean.

Faith looked at him and smirked, "Faith. My name is Faith, I'm from the future and I am here to help protect the Luna and deal with the witches."

"Your family doesn't have to stay in the area. And you and Hailey were supposed to leave today anyway. They are my family too now Mike." He growls.

Zeke frowned. "Is that so. And why are you here? I mean in the infirmary?" He asks, assuming she was just crazy.

Mike glared at him, "You are right. We aren't bond to this pack anymore." He sighed, "Even more reason to leave."

Faith looked at him and smirked, "I am taking command of a few Elite. As the future Beta and being a hybrid myself. I asked Alpha Jason to allow it until the witches are gone. I knew you two were perfect for what I have in mind."

Hailey tensed a little but she knew he was right and so she said nothing. "Then leave. Do what you must but don't question my ability to protect my family." His whole life had been like that, and he knew that's never change.

Zeke frowned some. "She is injured. You won't get anything from her." He warns gently.

Mike glared at him, "I don't really need to question that. If it wasn't true then they wouldn't be here, would they?" He snapped.

Kendra looked between them, "We Are leaving?" She asked worried.

Mike glanced at her and soften as he took her hand with his free hand. "Yes. We have no need to be here and we are going to be safe." He assured her, "Come on, we need to get your brother so we can go."

Kendra frowned, "But home."

Mike glanced to Hailey, then back at Kendra, "Home is where we are safe and together. We aren't here, so we will find another place to be." He assured her, wrapping his arm arms around her, "Come on." He repeated before pulling Hailey and Kendra along to leave.

Faith raised an eyebrow, "I figured you might say that but I know she won't back down. But I actually came for another reason too. In my time, you two have twins, Because of the timeline change, I can't really tell you their names but I can show you something." She said raising her hand out her palm upward, "Alpha Anna-Lee already said that you both have broken once to a point she wasn't sure you would be better. She wanted you to see them, and to remind you, they will exist, no matter how heartbroken you are and hopeless it feels. They will exist."

Jason had his hands clenched into fists as he watched them leave, then abruptly turned away from them and looked to Zy. His look softened some and he sighed and then shrugged. "I'm
Sorry." He says quietly.

Hailey glanced back to them and then forward again. She knew they'd be leaving, she also knew they'd probably be back at some point. But she just felt an uneasiness about how they were leaving. She shoved it down, she was rogue now, she didn't need to care about the pack.

Zeke tended more and looked to her, watching her curiously as she showed him these twins. He wasn't surprised that they could have twins. There had always been twins in his family.

Zyana bite her lip but have Jason a weak smile, "I understand and I know you mean well." She moved towards him to kiss his lips, "I love you, Jason. Maybe when everything is calm, you two should try talking to each other. "

Faith brought her hand over her palm, together they made symbols before clapping together and then she brought one back to her side. An imagine appeared of twins, a boy and a girl were in the woods, the boy leaning against the tree looking back as the girl was crouched down looking the same way. "This isn't going to work." She said.

The boy smirked, "Every pack is fighting for a place before Nature comes. This is were we are posted."

"I don't think this is going to work. "

He sighed as he looked at his twin sister, "Then go back. Father wouldn't be happy we left our post and I am not going to explain to him why. "

The girl growled, "Fine." There was a sound before she stood to her feet as she did she held a handle and a light grow from it as she lifted it with her. It creates a sword, "Someone is coming. "

He nodded, "Then we have a job." He said stepping away from the tree, the light growing from his back as he turned to move beside his sister, he smirked, "Who goes first?"

She rolled her eyes and glanced at him, "You." She said as if it was obvious. He just smirked at the light grow from his back and then a large group started towards them. His light flashed like lightening from his back to them killing nearly half before vanishing. His sister ready for the first wave and the light moved on his body to a handle at his side. He pulled out the handle and the light made a whip, "Let's go." He said before he snapped the whip at the first closest, his sister started moving, she was an impressive fighter and her brother was like magic with his light, the whip transformed again and again. Then Faith closed her hands.

Faith smirked, "Youngest members of the Elite known to our pack. The have a curse so rare it apparently is only passed down to twins of opposing genders and only when their parents are extremely powerful." She smiled, "It took you 9 years, but they survived and my alpha wants you to always remember that. And visit their siblings, there is nothing wrong with imagining them and who they could have been. "

Jason sighed. "I don't know what it would matter. He hates me, and your father can't stand me. You're family is always welcome here, but I am never going to earn their approval." He says with a small smile. He gently ran his fingers through her hair and held her close. "I just can't lose you Zy. I will protect you with my life and if it makes you happy I will try talking to him." He promises.

Zeke frowned, still looking in the spot where the image had been and then back up to Faith. "What do you mean their siblings?" He asks. Though he had a pretty good idea he already knew.

Zy smiled up at him, "How about we check on dinner and then we can speak to my father. I'm sure with him between you, my perfect mate and sweet older brother I'm sure he will get everything straight."

Faith bite her lip, frowning, "You've tried to have children for a while, but they never survived passed the first few monthes."

Jason smirked and nodded, kissing her lips. "I'm sure you're right. Come on." He says gently.

Zeke frowned and then glanced to Emery. He didn't want her to go through that pain but what Faith showed him did help. "Thank you." He says, looking back to her.

Zy smiled as she went with him, happy that she could be with him. She didn't want to let him go and she wasn't going to, he was right to refuse Mike, she wanted to stay with him. She knew he could protect them, she had faith in her mate and knew that he needed that piece of her always behind him. He worried about a lot, more then she thought he should. She didn't want to be one of the things he worried about.

Emery looked at him and then back to Faith, she did want to see their children, but if it took 10 years to get to them, to have to go through loosing 9 pups, she wasn't so sure. She sighed though and nodded, taking Zeke's hand, "Maybe it will be different then." she said smiling at Faith, "Maybe they will be our only children, but we shouldn't avoid having the others, if there is a chance they could survive too."

Faith smirked, nodding, "Yeah. I mean, Brianna and Elijah had a pup that could not exist at any moment. But they won't give up." she smiled happily, she loved her mate and to know that he might be at risk of not existing was not something she was really willing to allow herself to imagine. But to help them, she would try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back