• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy OOC

DVationz DVationz I think the movement of action in the Senior room is hinging on you at the moment; just thought I'd pass a heads up!
I thought about your inquiry. I'll allow for the senior and junior class to challenge one another as their teachers see fit. As far as the freshman class, I want to let them Lear and get accustomed to the school. Towards the first break from school, they will be asked by the headmaster if they feel they are ready to do a class against the upperclassman.
That way they have a chance to grow first.

I thought about your inquiry. I'll allow for the senior and junior class to challenge one another as their teachers see fit. As far as the freshman class, I want to let them Lear and get accustomed to the school. Towards the first break from school, they will be asked by the headmaster if they feel they are ready to do a class against the upperclassman.
That way they have a chance to grow first.

I think that makes sense; also allows that particular group to make some friends and enemies amongst each other, which is probably important, seeing as they lack shared histories.

DVationz DVationz I think the movement of action in the Senior room is hinging on you at the moment; just thought I'd pass a heads up!
Oh noes XD I'll get to posting when I wake up then (now that I'm going to sleep finally) so hopefully my internet cooperates long enough for me to post.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
The chair next to Lucas was Nova's (FireMaiden's) and the chair behind him was Kit's (mine)-- Kit was telling her to move for Nova's sake, and then you had her grab the chair Kit was sitting in ^^'
Which, hey, if that's what you want to do then go ahead, but just for reference, the chairs were like this:
Open Open Open Open
Open Open Open Open
Open Open Open Open
Lucas Nova Open Open
Kit Open Open Open
--also, I apologize for any bitchy behavior of Kit. She isn't always friendly, but I promise I usually am!! Lol

The chair next to Lucas was Nova's (FireMaiden's) and the chair behind him was Kit's (mine)-- Kit was telling her to move for Nova's sake, and then you had her grab the chair Kit was sitting in ^^'
Which, hey, if that's what you want to do then go ahead, but just for reference, the chairs were like this:
Open Open Open Open
Open Open Open Open
Open Open Open Open
Lucas Nova Open Open
Kit Open Open Open
--also, I apologize for any bitchy behavior of Kit. She isn't always friendly, but I promise I usually am!! Lol
Aside from that, they all align to the window because Lucas has a seat directly next to the window.

Open Open Open Open
Open Open Open Open
Open Open Open Open
Lucas Nova Open Open
Kit Open Open Open
Oh lol sorry! I'll fix it XDD

Even if the triangle doesn't really exist, I have the feeling that Yumia is going to get aggressive anyway.

Which probably means that Charlotte will be throwing wrenches into the works for her own entertainment.

Even if the triangle doesn't really exist, I have the feeling that Yumia is going to get aggressive anyway.

Which probably means that Charlotte will be throwing wrenches into the works for her own entertainment.
Charlotte is in the Senior class correct? Lucas getting the attention of an upperclassmen...hmmm. Interesting. Might get Luna involved there.

Charlotte is in the Senior class correct? Lucas getting the attention of an upperclassmen...hmmm. Interesting. Might get Luna involved there.

Probably just for the sake of screwing them all over; romantic persuasion would probably be the last thing on her mind, starting out.

Though if he did make a move, things would get hilarious, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back