• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Moon and Sun - One Piece Group Interest RP

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Plotline

The Past

Sun and Moon are both part of the world no one knew about the kingdoms on the sun and moon. Both kingdoms were part of a large family both families had daughters. The Solar Kingdom was the name of the Sun Kingdom and the Lunar Kingdom was the name of the Moon Kingdom both kingdoms were peaceful for a long time. Until the Girl's estrange uncle wanted to rule both kingdoms and their crystals for powers. The two sisters who were queens of the kingdom used the last of the power of the crystal to send the two girls to earth. Two girls weren't together they both found two different couples who rise them.

As children, the two girls had no memories of their past lives they both grew up in Blues in the Pirate world. Both kingdoms have fallen the estranged uncle was still alive searching for the girls. He even team up with the Navy to find them alive with wanted posters of their faces figuring what they would look like when they were older.

Now

Both girls are older they have left their homes for a journey not knowing the danger that lay ahead for them. They both learned by a pirate crew called 'Straw Hats' hoping they can help them protect the two crystals they had since they are both little. The crystal holds the girl's true powers and memories if they can use them. Upon arriving on an island as the two girls notice the Straw Hats ship docked at the island. As for the knights of the kingdoms, they're searching for the missing princesses before the uncle can find them.

Their memories are about to be re-waken once more.

- THIS TAKE PLACE IN GRAND LINE

My Rules
♥ No powerplay / Godmodding
♥ Romance and Marriage are welcome.
♥ Please don't fight over characters. The first person who gets the character is the winner.
♥ Don't ignore anyone, please. It's rude and not nice.
♥ I need CANONS! Please don't overrun the RP with OC's.
♥ This is a Literate roleplay.
♥ If you want to join, Quote me PLEASE! This will allow me to make a role list. Tell me who you're joining also.
♥ I'll create discord for this once we get people.

Moon Kingdom
Princess - Taken
Knight - Open
Knight - Open

Sun Kingdom
Princess - Taken
Knight - Open
Knight - Open

Canons List
All characters are open. Just tell me who you want.

Here the Character Sheet

Last edited:
My Plotline

The Past

Sun and Moon are both part of the world no one knew about the kingdoms on the sun and moon. Both kingdoms were part of a large family both families had daughters. The Solar Kingdom was the name of the Sun Kingdom and the Lunar Kingdom was the name of the Moon Kingdom both kingdoms were peaceful for a long time. Until the Girl's estrange uncle wanted to rule both kingdoms and their crystals for powers. The two sisters who were queens of the kingdom used the last of the power of the crystal to send the two girls to earth. Two girls weren't together they both found two different couples who rise them.

As children, the two girls had no memories of their past lives they both grew up in Blues in the Pirate world. Both kingdoms have fallen the estranged uncle was still alive searching for the girls. He even team up with the Navy to find them alive with wanted posters of their faces figuring what they would look like when they were older.

Now

Both girls are older they have left their homes for a journey not knowing the danger that lay ahead for them. They both learned by a pirate crew called 'Straw Hats' hoping they can help them protect the two crystals they had since they are both little. The crystal holds the girl's true powers and memories if they can use them. Upon arriving on an island as the two girls notice the Straw Hats ship docked at the island. As for the knights of the kingdoms, they're searching for the missing princesses before the uncle can find them.

Their memories are about to be re-waken once more.

- THIS TAKE PLACE IN GRAND LINE

My Rules
♥ No powerplay / Godmodding
♥ Romance and Marriage are welcome.
♥ Please don't fight over characters. The first person who gets the character is the winner.
♥ Don't ignore anyone, please. It's rude and not nice.
♥ I need CANONS! Please don't overrun the RP with OC's.
♥ This is a Literate roleplay.
♥ If you want to join, Quote me PLEASE! This will allow me to make a role list. Tell me who you're joining also.
♥ I'll create discord for this once we get people.

Moon Kingdom
Princess - Taken
Knight - Open
Knight - Open

Sun Kingdom
Princess - Open
Knight - Open
Knight - Open

Canons List
All characters are open. Just tell me who you want.
Ooh this looks super fun! Mind if I join as the sun kingdom princess?

I have the character sheet up now. c: Just send me your profile when you're ready~ I'll make the main thread soon,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back