• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monstrum's Boarding School(Go Look At the Reboot!)

James saw the scene unfolding, with the professor growing immensely in size. He walked over to the edge of the scene and stood an watched. He didn't really want to see anything happen, so he was sort of standing there as a back up to stop something if it arose. He listened intently for what they were saying, and pretty much all he had picked up so far was the professor obviously said something fairly 'mean' to someone else, and the student thought he should say something about it. Bad move, if you ask me, but a brave one.

Orca nodded as James introduced himself. "Oh, uh...nice to meet you," she said. "Whoa.." Orca was soon distracted by the growing people and the shouting. She stared in awe and nodded her head slowly. "Okay...well, first thing to know- don't make the teachers angry," she said. Orca wasn't afraid of much, but that was kinda scary. She noticed a girl who looked like an angel and smiled a little- she forgot that people with wings would probably be attending this school. Orca had always wished she could fly...it must be wonderful. "Oh right, my name's Orca," she said as she turned back to the table. "Sorry...wasn't expecting all that to happen on the first day," she laughed slightly.

"Yeah its ok, nice to meet you Orca' I said offering her a smile, but once again failing pretty miserably "I didn't expect my day to be like this either, I hope this place doesn't have too many other surprises, I'm not really a fan of them." I sat down at the table again and offered Orca a seat "I might as well get used to this whole 'socializing' thing" I said looking up at her "So best to start on the first day"

Adam looks at her. "I don't care if you are a teacher, you get enjoyment out of embarrassing others and causing pain if what I saw was true," He says looking her dead in the face. "I'm the only one who stands up for them even if they are of the 2 races that banished me from their cultures just because unlike other pairings of them, I got 2 forms and am unable to control them. You are nothing more than a bully who became a teacher to pick on more teenagers. You're also a b***h." 
Adam looks at this new figure who just dissed his entire species. "And what do you know of my type of Nephilim? We are always banished from both cultures, forced to raise ourselves or someone else does if they take pity on us. Yes we do rush in without thinking when someone is picking on another. Just like this b***h did to that girl by using her magic to lift her in the air and slam her into the ground. I hate people who pick on others," Adam says while trying to glare at both teachers.

Kina's eyes widened and she ducked behind her book. "eep". She didn't like the scene that was unfolding. She turned back into her small orange dragon and hid back under her book.

Lilith looked at the boy, raising an eyebrow. She wondered how much of his blood was angel and how much demon. Angel blood would burn if she drank it, but a demon's- a rare delicacy. Time to test which was stronger in the boy.

As Lilith reached for a pocket she met the boy's gaze.

"You hate people who pick on others, hmm?" She produced a fat needle and syringe from her pocket which she toyed with as she continued. "As touching as your sad little sob story is, have you ever considered how many Vampires have been killed by an overzealous Nephilim?"

Lilith paused for a moment, waiting for an answer before continuing regardless.

"Countless. Your mongrel of a "species" has killed more Vampires than I care to mention, and I watched many of them die before my eyes, and let me assure you, their killers didn't die well."

Lilith readied the syringe, the tip glinting in the light.

"Give me your arm boy." She exerted a touch of the command she had perfected over her long life. "Give me your arm, or you'll be clearing a certain cellar, and you may or may not ever come out."

The nerve of the kid to talk back to a professor like that was more than what Brandie could manage. Never in her five centuries of being alive had she ever seen such a detestable person. Brandie snapped her hand up making the boy's body stand up and slightly levitate in front of her.

She turned her hand and grasped at the air. Slowly she pictured the boy's airways and began to close them knowing that the boy would start to lose air and begin to choke. One of her favorite tricks in the book. Brandie slowly brought her hand closer in and the boy's choking body glided towards her.

With her other hand she lifted the boy's arm towards her comrade, Lilith, and waited for her to inject him with the syringe.

While Lilith did what ever she planned to do, Brandie looked at the boy straight in the eyes. She had a pestiferous look on her face. Here beady eyes were narrowed, her brow was furrowed. At that moment, Brandie was the reincarnation of the Devil himself. "NEVER--" She thundered, "INSULT--ME--AGAIN." Her voice crashing down on him.

It was one thing to insult a student or some other teacher, but insulting any of the Petrova siblings was suicide. Had Brandon been there to hear the nephilim rat and those would have been his last words. They were the deadly duo that governed the school. Although they were just professors, their age and knowledge made them two of the most powerful wizards ever. They were not to be messed with. Ever.

After Lilith was done with whatever, Brandie released her grip and the boy's body collapsed to the floor. "You powers will be restored within 24 hrs." With that said Brandie stepped over the boy's body and walked away mimicking her brother's aristocratic steps.

Sunday//7:00 P.M.// Back to Dorms

*Bell rings indicating for all students to head back to their dorms.*

The PA system goes off and the voice of the Dean, Susan E. Donovan, fills the halls. "All students and staff please return to your dormitories. Lights will go out at 11:00 P.M. Make sure you get enough rest. Classes will begin tomorrow and breakfast will be served tomorrow from 7:30 to 8:00 A.M. at the dinning hall. First period will begin at 8:30 A.M. Check the basket outside your dorms for a full schedule of the day as well as the lunch menu for the entire week. That is all. Have a phenomenal night."

(I'll repost the time schedule and post the menu in a bit. If you don't remember you classes the are still in the OOC =] ))

Lilith plunged the needle into the boys arm, drawing a dose of blood into the syringe before pulling it out again. Lilith tapped the glass to remove the air pockets, before turning to glace at the boy.

"You might call me quite the connoisseur, as far as Vampires go. I'll enjoy this, next time the thirst takes me. We'll see whether Nephilim are more angel or demon, won't we?"

Turning away, Lilith gestured to the rest of the dining room.

"As you were everyone."

And with that she carried her untouched tray back to the cafeteria, and slipped out of the room.

Adam gets up and sighs. "Trapped in a teenagers body, oh how I loath this. How I hate Nephilim, even if I'm a Nephilim and one somehow managed to kill father," Adam mutters to himself while laying on his bed. He switches to his angel side. "That Nephilim was the only hope that remained for the whole world I'm glad she won but for the high council to make her immortal? That I question, rumor has it that she has been hunting demons even to this day even though they aren't trying to take over anymore. She is only hunting because of what my sister's crazy mother did."

@Icefox11 @MidnightPhoenix1123 @Braxnond @Majestic Rose @JKthegreat @Angel Ride

@Hellkite @CZDoubleU

7:00 a.m. Wake up Bell

7:30-8:00 a.m. Breakfast

8:30-9:45 a.m. Period 1

9:45-9:50 a.m. Passing Period

9:50-11:10 a.m. Period 2

11:10-11:15 a.m. Passing Period

11:15-11:50 a.m. Period 3 Pt.1

11:50-11:55 a.m.Passing Period

11:55 a.m.-12:25 p.m. Lunch

12:25-12:30 p.m. Passing Period

12:30-1:05 p.m. Period 3 Pt.2

1:05-1:10 p.m. Passing Period

1:10-2:25 p.m. Period 4

2:25-2:30 p.m. Passing Period

2:30-3:45 p.m. Period 5

3:45 p.m. School is over

3:45-6:00 p.m. Do as you please

6:00-7:00 p.m. Dinner

7:00-10:00 p.m. Study Hall (Opt.)

11:00 p.m. Lights out

21o34mu.png

"Well that's us" James said standing up and nodding to Orca and Kina "I should go start getting ready, see you guys around." At this he turned on his heel and started off towards his dorm room, thinking about the day that had been full of surprises and the day to come.

Aysel had finished her apple a few minutes before the commotion with the professor and the nephilim began. She watched silently slightly amused by the Nephilim's stupidity and bravery of facing a Petrova. Even she, who was immune to fear and already dead, knew better than to mess with the twins. Aysel kept an eye on the other professor who what withdrawn blood from the Nephilim I wonder what she's going to use that for.

Sensing that time for dinner was almost over Aysel stood up and went to throw the center of the apple away. Tossing the apple into the trash can, Aysel gave a half turn and walked out of the dinning hall just as the bell rang. She listened to the voice of the dean as she hovered back to her dorm.

Arriving at the door Aysel grabbed the papers from a basket she did not remember seeing when she first arrived and opened the door knowing that if she tried to just pass through it like before, the papers wouldn't make it since they were solid matter. She looked around and noticed that her roommate had not returned from the dinning hall which wasn't unusually since Aysel left moments before everyone else.

Without having to worry for another person at the moment, she kicked off her boots grabbed her bathroom robe as well as her toiletries and walked into the bathroom. Locking the door behind her, Aysel turned the nobs in the shower from cold to luke warm then to hot, undressed and began to shower. The water was nice and hot just as she liked it. Trapping thick clouds of water vapor inside the restroom.

Kina poked her head out from under the book. Turning back into a human and grabbing her book, she nodded to orca and walked back to her dorm. unlocking the door and stepping in, she heard the sound of water running and smiled. Showers. She set her book down and turned into a small lavender dragon. Fluffing up her nest, she curled up and tucked her head under her wing, trying to go to sleep. Secretly, she was excited for the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orca stopped when she heard the announcement. She shrugged and turned to wave at James and Kina. "Later," she said simply. To be honest, she was ready for a little rest. Although she didn't get stressed easily, Orca had never experienced a school like this before. She figured it would be best to get a good night's sleep.

When Orca returned to her room, she still saw no trace of her roommate. Weird...she thought. Oh well, guess I get first shower and pick of the beds. Orca started unpacking and dug through her suitcases to grab some clothes. The girl showered and flopped onto the bed of her choice, staring at the ceiling. It seemed a little too early to sleep, and a little too weird and exciting of a place to sleep in, but she tried her best to close her eyes. Orca couldn't decide whether she would like it here or not. Guess I'll just have to find out, she thought before falling asleep.

Sunday/9:00 P.M./Dorm

When Aysel got out of the shower she noticed her roommate, Kina, was already asleep in her dragon from. Aysel wrinkled her nose out of disgust and went towards the window. Since she was a ghost Aysel didn't sleep. Instead she got her rest by releasing all the power that had been building up during the day. She was like a machine, working all day while accumulating pressure and at the end of the day someone had to turn a knob or push a button for the pressure to release and be ready for the next day. Using her power was her pressure knob.

Aysel had already gotten permission from the dean, long before she arrived, to go hunting for weak human souls and fill them with fear. So without a single sound, Aysel hovered to the window, pushed it open, and went out into the dark night for some "fun".

Sunday/10:00 P.M./

Sunday/11:oo P.M./

Monday/12:oo A.M./

Monday/ 1:00 A.M./

Monday/2:00 A.M./

Monday/3:00 A.M./

Monday/4:00 A.M./

Monday/ 5:00 A.M./

Monday/6:00 A.M./

Monday/7:00 A.M./Wake up bell

*Bell rings signalling it's time to wake up*

((You may choose to do any sort of activity during the night time just post the hour you start and finish the activity. Also you may choose to wake up at this time or snooze a little longer and miss breakfast. Just don't over sleep on your first day of classes. Lastly I will be posting an update on how classes are going to be handled so keep an eye out for that. As of now Good Morning!))

Monday/12:00 A.M./

Adam gets off of his bed and looks out the window. 'Why not the dean already gave me permission to give into my instincts as long as I don't frighten the other students.' he thinks then spreads his wings and the flicker between pure white and pitch black until settling on pitch black. He opens the window and flies to the closest human village. 'They may be descendants of my people but they have no relation to me and with my father being the most evil being ever to exist even if he is died then it is in my nature to cause fear for humans,' he thinks and right before he goes down a angel appears in front of him. "Your better then this Adam," the angel says.

"Move mother, you made your decision if you got a say in my life when you banished me from the high heavens a thousand years ago," he says but spits mother out like it is the most vile word in the universe.

"I'm so sorry about that but with who your father is I had to decide what was the best for the high heaven and you know that. Why are you being so nasty?" she asks sadly.

"I was banished from the underworld also, I have had to live among humans and I am the only reason that fear still lives. Every other demon wants a peaceful life now that they have no higher up or the higher up doesn't want what happened to father to happen to him since you and the council made the demon hunter immortal and she is still hunting demons down," he says then flies down to the town and causes widespread fear.

Monday/2:00 A.M./

NessieAlways updated Monstrum's Boarding School with a new update entry:

Classes

Okay so this may get a bit confusing, but it's really simple. I'll try to give examples. If you still have trouble feel free to PM me.
Classes break down.

*Yes you will have assignments and grades. You signed up for a school RP so don't complain ;]

~Assignments will be posted in tabs labeled after each class.

Ex.

• 1. 390+340=

2. 23458/230847=

etc.

• Read the rest of this update entry... 
    Monday/7:10 A.M./ Teacher's Lounge

Susan E. Donovan, Monstrum's Boarding School's dean, had woken up all the professors rather early and urged them to meet her in the teacher's lounge before breakfast. She had news for them both good and bad.

Once all the teacher's were in the lounge she began to speak.

"As you all know, I would not normally hold a staff meeting until later in the week to ask how the student's have behaved, but something terrible has happened. As you are all aware, two students wondered into the basement during move in hours yesterday and...well let's just say we have contacted their parents already. What most of us weren't aware of was that own of our own, Professor Hazel Grace, went into the basement at around 5:30. We haven't heard from her since. I'm afraid that our dear Professor Grace has also joined the fate of the two students. I know we all loved Professor Grace and her memory will be cherished."

At this moment Susan stopped talking to let the news sink in. There was an uproar in the lounge as several of the teachers discussed this horrible news. After a while Susan hushed them and continued with the staff meeting.

"Due to these incidents I have placed extra security on the basement to make sure no one is to go near it again. We do not want any more students or staff to wander around the basement. As for the Herbology class Professor Grace used to teach, I have hired non other than Ms. Kurisu Mackenzie Serif. She has been given insight on...the circumstance we stand in and will make a wonderful addition to our staff. While I know we will mourn Ms. Grace, we must not let the students be aware of the cause of her death. That is all for now. You may make your way to the dinning hall for breakfast."

@Mimi1439 @Hellkite @CZDoubleU

Presly watched with her slightly gold tinted brown eyes. She was silenced by the news, she liked to consider Hazel her friend and because of this closed her eyes at last. Her cat ears twitched for a moment flicking back a little to actually morn the woman's passing.

She only had a few moments before Mackenzie was introduced. Sitting beside her silent sat a woman with dark red hair. She had soft green eyes and a smooth complexion framed by the reddish brown shoulder length locks. Presley took a long good stair at the girl straight faced before Mackenzie looked back at her. A small cute smile came to her face, it was soft and sweet. A thanking smile and Presley knew it. She nodded closing her eyes again in acceptance of this smile and looked back up at the professor.

Since Hazel had gone missing Presley was already explaining the happening over the phone to Mackenzie. Normally she would not use her phone but Presley admittedly missed Mackenzie and the happiness that the woman brought her every day. So when it was discovered that Hazel might very well not come back she called Mackenzie, talked with the professor all in hopes to get Presley's wife up here. Obviously Mackenzie had to of done something right or had even impressed the professor to the extent that she accepted her. Presley was giddy with happiness but composed that well.

"It seemed almost a setup for, and I quote you, the Herbology professor to be the one to May or May not have died. Do you not think Susan..?" A voice in the background flowed though the ears of the professors. It came from a man who had snow white hair. He had a perfect face centred with green eyes, he was also slightly pale with a thin build. On his lap napped a cat with its chest slowly rising and falling. No one could see it but this man Jude as he was called (silent j) could fell the soft intake of air fallowed by a smooth purr at each breath. He held a small comforting grin because of this and watched for the professors response to him. Not getting one did not leave him bent out of shape as most people would have been, he simply accepted the fact the dean was busy and did not have time to respond to every outburst.

Jude was first to rise when she called for breakfast. Not much of a food eater he had rather other things he needed to complete such as the rest of today's lesson plans. Silently he walked towards the exit without much word but a silent nod towards the Dean. He then sighed and placed his cat on the floor where she promptly stretched out her semi long silky black with white paws and tipped almost Persian tail then started down the hallway towards Jude's classroom with him in pursuit.

Next was Presley. She was not nearly as tall as almost 200cm Jude in fact as Mackenzie stood she was not even as tall as her wife. She sighed not getting upset like she normally would but instead nodded towards the dean wondering if lingering back with Mackenzie was okay with the woman. She wanted to be sure everything was right. And even though her wife would most likely tell her anyway she probably would have wanted Presley here to make sure all was smooth.

Monday/7:14 A.M.

kina woke up and stretched her wings. Flying up to the nightstand, she took a look outside and blinked. I wonder what today holds? She turned human and opened the window. Turning back into her lavender dragon, she perched on the branch closest to a birds nest. She watched their mother feed them an she chirped. The birds looked over and chirped back. Kina smiled a small toothy grin and climbed back inside. She humanized herself and changed her shirt. She made her way down to breakfast and sat in a corner table with her book and her food. She was much more of a morning person than most other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Teacher's Lounge/7.11

Lilith stretched luxuriously in her armchair. Yawning. She hated the start of term. The change from holidays to school time always jarred her. Normally she was more of a night owl, but Monstrum required all of its teachers to take their lessons during the day. No potential for night time lessons, which meant that, for now, Lilith would have to resign herself to early starts. She took a sip of her flask- a morning pick-me-up. The Nephilim's blood burnt like molten metal.

Clearly more the angel than the demon. Should have guessed as much.

Lilith glanced around, observing the rest of the lounge. The wizard- Alina- was asking questions about the cellar.

"I wouldn't go there my friend," Lilith called over, "The less known about what lies below us, the better."

Monday/7:13/Teacher's lounge

Brandon laughed at Jude's comment, "You don't think? Of course it was a set up. That crazy old bat of a teacher and Susan are the only ones that truly knew what was going on down there. I wouldn't be surprised if we all end up down there and Susan hire a bunch of nitwit workers who know zero to nothing about what's really going on at this school." This all came in a whisper that was barely audible.

He had had the greatest conspiracy theory that Susan wanted to destroy the school. Although there was no concrete evidence, sketchy actions and unfortunate "Accidents" that happened had led him to believe that Susan had, in fact, other motives for being Dean of this school. He didn't know why, but there was something that set him off about that lady. Probably the fact that she had never revealed any personal background or that no one even knew what she was or what her powers were. "I'm not convinced this was an accident." He whispered again accusingly.

Monday/7:00/Dorm

Orca groaned as she heard the wake-up bell. "Nooo..." she mumbled before shoving her face into her pillow. If she was allowed to sleep all day, Orca would be quite content. She rolled so her back was to the door and pulled the covers over her head to sleep for ten more precious minutes. She hit the 7:10 alarm again, figuring she had enough time to get ready still. However, at 7:20 she finally sat up with a yawn and grabbed the menu she had received last night. Orca wasn't too keen on breakfast so early, but she had to admit the menu looked kind of...amazing, for a school. Plus, if her mother found out she didn't eat breakfast, especially on her first day, Orca would never hear the end of it. The girl got up and got ready for the day in ten minutes. She didn't spend a lot of time making herself look nice, it was too much work for the morning. Orca took her time walking to the dining hall but managed not to be too late, as she saw others still coming to breakfast behind her. Orca hopped in line for food and then looked around for someplace to sit- someplace that didn't look so noisy...

Kina turned the page of her book, taking a sip of a water bottle she had brought. She shook her head and turned the page again This book was just starting to get good, when a boy with wolf ears walked up and shoved the book out of her hands. Kina flinched and picked her book.

Monday/7:14 A.M./Teacher's Lounge

Alina sits down on the couch and sighs. 'Will that idiot know I'm her descendant? God I hope not I don't need people trying to kill me for what my ancestor did but then again most people don't know what happened a thousand years ago,' she thought to herself. "So how about we get to our classrooms to sit up for class?" she asks since she was bored and wanted something to do.

Monday/7:15 A.M./Dorms

Adam gets dressed for the day and decides to fly to class so he opens his window and jumps out. Once he clears the window he snaps his wings open and heads for the main building. He wonders around, after landing and entering the building, looking for his class.

Moday/7:30 A.M./ Breakfast in the Dinning Hall

*Bell rings signaling the start of breakfast*

Aysel had already returned to find that her roommate had already left for breakfast. Aysel was in a good mood. She had been able to scare 5 people and release most of her tension, so her evil mood from last night had been gone. She was now heading down to the dinning hall with a mellow expression very curious as to what the yogurt dip would taste like. Aysel's mood was so bright that she even apologized when a girl bumped into her even though it was clearly the girl's fault.

Aysel slipped into the dinning room and found that it wasn't as full as last night, maybe there were a lot of lazy students that didn't wake up for breakfast. Standing in line Aysel craned her neck and found small skewers of mini waffles being served with a tiny bowl that must have been the yogurt dip. When it was her turn Aysel gawked at the colorful strawberry, waffle, grape, waffle, kiwi, waffle combination and the light brown yogurt on the tiny bowl that filled her nose with a warm cinnamon smell.

She found an empty table and sat down by herself enjoying the glorious taste of the kabob and yogurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back