• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monstrum's Boarding School(Go Look At the Reboot!)

Orca sighed in discontent as the first period quizzes were handed out. The Writing teacher didn't seem too bad, but seriously? Ugh, well perhaps it was to be expected. This was school, after all. Orca stared down at the quiz, filling in some of the answers rather quickly and taking some time to think on others before turning it in.

1. What was the first documented form of writing?

Cuneiform

2. Grimoires are commonly written in which language?

B. Latin

3. Name a single form of writing dependant on pictograms.

Hieroglyphics

4. The study of symbols is known as:

Semiotics, I think

5. Which symbol commonly represents, and is a key component in the summoning of demonic creatures?

Um...Pentagram?

After she had finished, Orca stepped out into the hallway. She figured she should probably head to her next class soon. She hadn't gotten the chance to meet anyone in first period, but maybe she would put forth some effort during second class. Or maybe not...Orca never considered herself social, but she would talk to people if there was nothing better to do. The girl ambled toward her next class, since she anticipated she might get lost on the way there.

"No we cannot do anything from up here. I have to find out what that noise is. It's a good thing we have a science department. I am going to need to get in there soon. Don't be afraid a week ago I put some restraints on it so I could collect samples if needed. We will be safe," said Mackenzie, hand on the door knob to the basement. She pushed it open and gestured for Brandie to quickly enter. The noise from the plant was just horrid. Sounded almost as if it was in pain.

As Andrew rushed down the hallway, he prayed: "Please let it be something else. Anything, just... not THAT."

The demon laughed dryly. Are you deaf? Of course it's that thing. What else would it be, a wounded elephant?

"...Shut up."

Every step he took confirmed that 1. The roaring was indeed coming from the basement, and 2. It wasn't happy. It wasn't happy at all.

He reached the basement just in time to see Mackenzie and Brandie about to step inside.

"Wait! Waitwaitwait..." He spent a few seconds trying to catch his breath. Finally, he panted out: "What's going on with that thing?"

The demon sniggered. My, what a witty thing to say. "What's going on?" Pure genius.

Andrew ignored it. "The students... they didn't wander down here again, did they?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back