• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monstrum's Boarding School(Go Look At the Reboot!)

"Well that would certainly be a shocker." She said in mock horror at the part about him being lied to. "That seems fair. Sometimes you need to kill time to find out what you like." Grace said thoughtfully agreeing. "Yeah it does look like class is about to begin. Anyway you may want to find a good seat." She said gesturing to the room rapidly filling with students.

Mikamia sighed ever so slightly and walked down the quiet mostly vacant hallway. People were still littering the hallways with some small talk. Mikamia found this kind of talk to be funny. He had always thought this to be the way humans always acted around other people. It was a mighty pleasure to watch.

He entered his first class just before the bell was to ring and looked for a seat to call his own. There was one in the first row backed up tight with the window. A perfect escape for him if he needed one. He quickly and efficiently took that seat smiling and pulling out his already primarily full binder.

Last night when he had received his schedule he had done research on each subject he was to be learning besides music, that he was already good at all the stringed instruments he could get his hands on from a piano to double bass cello. Everything he had learned he compiled into one notebook ready to study whenever the teacher was prepared. He himself was prepared to also learn from the lesson being taught, what he didn't already know.

@MidnightPhoenix1123 @Braxnond @JKthegreat @Dice @Velcian @CZDoubleU @Hellkite @agoraphobia

((If you haven't read the update about how classes will occur please do so at this moment. It should be #1. If for some reason you can't continue please let me know don't just drop out.))

Monday/8:30 A.M./ First Period

*Bell rings. For this time ONLY, you may post the time you entered the class. It may be before 8:30 or after, your choice. After this class if you post after the bell you're late. School policy not trying to be mean, I think I gave plenty of time to enter a class*

1st Period classes:

• When addressed please tag them so they can know you are asking a question.

History: Ms. Crane @Hellkite

Math: Mr. Mathis @CZDoubleU

Writing(WRC): Ms. Seiren @CZDoubleU

Care of Magical Creatures(CMC): Mr. Petrova @NessieAlways

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked down at the quiz and sighed loudly. "For gods sakes" I said under my breath "Is this guy serious. On the first day." I picked up my pen, it wasn't that I was bad at Maths, I was actually pretty good, just that I preferred other subjects over it and wasn't the greatest fan of a pop quiz on the first day. I wrote down on the sheet of paper.

Answers:

1. An Improper Fractions is always larger than one.

2. Pie is the name for that symbol.

3. 2923

4. 180 Degrees.

5. 360 Degrees.

Greaaat. First day in class and there is a pop quiz.At least it is an open note quiz. Grace thought. The teacher seemed irritated weather it be the students or something else, Grace didn't know. Mental note: Remember not to get on his bad side. Grace walked over to the bookshelf and took a couple of textbooks to her desk. Well time to get started. She thought. She flipped open one of the textbooks and began her test.

1.Choose two habitats and name at least 3 creatures that live there. Include their classification.

• Cave or underground: 1. Aillen beast. 2. Caibell Fae 3. Barbegazi Humanoid
  • Forest or jungle: 1.Abada animal 2. Raicho animal 3. Herecgunina spirit.

2.What is a Zagaz?

• A Zagaz is an evil spirit or djinn in the folk beliefs of Morocco. Zagaz is a disease spirit that brings death to infants and newborns in the form of infantile tetanus.

3.Name the female deity that is half nymph half serpent.

• Echidna

4.Choose any Elemental and describe it vividly.

• Heng is the native american spirit of the thunder. It was terribly clumsy and always stumbling around in a great big flurry of things. Yet that did not halt his energetic personality. You could hear his laugh from miles away in what could be described as a bowling ally but magnified by a thousand. He was awfully violent when angry and he could tear mountains from their spot with just a hurl of his thunder. Of course when he was pleased he would deliver warm rains that would be needed for success.

5.Bastet is the goddess of what seven things.

• Sunrise, music, dance and pleasure as well as family, fertility and birth.

Sugar almost cried, she had just woke up and now there was a quiz in front of her. Sugar knew at this she would greatly dislike this classe and probably the teacher too. She picks up her bag. She pulls out her pencil and begins to write the answer. She stops and panic before digging in her bag for her pink calculator.

1. 8
  2. 57
  3. 611
  4. 3941
  5. $19.64

Stinger groaned when he got the pop quiz, he was thinking something like this might happen. He got out a pen and uncapped it looking a the quiz. Stinger mumbles to himself "Math...math had to be my first class." He started filling out the answers slowly not wanting to rush anything. After about 5 minutes he think he figured it out

1.An improper factions is always larger than 1

2. Pie

4.180 degrees

5.360 degress

I finished my quiz eventually and to my relief, was allowed to leave. I was among the first to finish, which made me a little happier about it, and I stepped out into the hallways. "God damn" I muttered to myself under my breath "What an as***le, seriously a pop quiz on the first day!" I started walking down the hall towards my next class, swirling a fireball around my wrist like I usually did.

Sugar finishes the quiz with little time to spare. As she turns in the quiz, she learns that you can. A sigh of relief passes from her lips and she skips from the classroom and into the hallway. She passes one of her classmates in the hall. "Cool trick,how'd you do on the quiz"

Aysel was looking down at her paper in disbelief. How did they expect her to know this. She had been around for a while, but not that long. She looked up at Miss Crane with narrow eyes and a menacing look. Aysel grabbed her pencil reluctantly and reread the quiz again.

Okay I can do this. It it's that hard right? Question 1...I don't know. Aysel became irritated. Okay...skip for now. Question 2...hey I actually know this one! With a crooked smile Aysel scribbled down her answer.

Awesome! Okay question 3...Oh I read this somewhere...what was it...du-something...du-plex, no...du-lion, no...dul...dulla....dullahan! Another crooked victorious smile spread across Aysel's face.

Okay two more...I can do this! Next question...crap. I don't know...Ugh that makes two I'm already at a 60...Think Aysel think...Question 5...seriously? How are we supposed to know this?

Aysel looked down frustrated at her paper. Students began turning in their quizzes and Aysel was still stuck with only two answers. She continued staring at the paper hoping that the answers would just fly into her mind, but when they didn't Aysel decided to give up. With only two answers written she grabbed her paper and shoved it towards the teachers desk. She turned on her heels and marched straight out with a spiteful expression. Aysel yanked the door open and slammed it shot. She was angry. Who in their right mind decided to give a quiz on the first day. That was down right cruel.

Aysel Vang

History 1st Period

1. Bite me.

2. Salem

3. Dullahn

4. Hugh G. Rec-you know the rest

5. Harry Potter

"Aced it" I said turning to face the girl that approached me "I think its kinda bull that they give us a pop quiz on the first damn day. Maybe at least teach us something first. Anyway how bout you, how'd you do?" On first appearance, she seemed to be on of those really happy, chirpy girls. That didn't really bother me, but I knew a lot of people that couldn't stand people like that.

((@Mikailgirl is your character a skeleton? ))

"I know right,like I'm pretty bad at math,so I thought the first day would be introductions but nope quiz." She sighs "but I think I did good." Sugar smiled." Soooo since there wasn't any introductions, I'm Sugar, nice to meet you."

"James" I said with a smile "James Reeth. Half-Demon, Half-Human with the ability to control the elements. Don't worry, us demons aren't as bad as people make us out to be. Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, what...can you do...you know like, your abilities?"

She laughs. "I know demons aren't all that bad. I'm one, succubus to be exact and if you know what that is you know my powers." "Don't I look one." She pout. "Also is there any full demons here." She looks around.

Stinger was one of the last to turn in his paper, he wanted to make sure that he got most of the questions right. After that Stinger went into the hallway seeing James and some other girl, he then leaned up against the wall and looked at his schedule. He breathed a sigh of relief science! One of his best subjects, for he was for the early stages of his life a scientific experiment. So Stinger gleefully walked past James and the girl to his next class his backpack hanging loosely from his right shoulder.

Monday/ 9:00 A.M./ Classroom

Brandie was straightening out some paperwork before her first class. She had first period off so she was planning on using this time for sleep. But not today. Today she had more important things to do. While she was filing several documents, Brandie heard a slight roar. She lifted her head up, "Who's there?" The roar continued. "If this is a silly first year prank, I will not hold back." A green flame burst out in the palm of Brandie's hand. She stood up from her desk and made her way out to the hallway were the roar intensified. It took a moment for her to realize what the roar was.

The flame was extinguished in a blink of an eye, "Mackenzie..." Brandie whispered before bolting out down the hall towards the Herbology classroom. "MACKENZIE!" Brandie screamed with a terrified expression on her face as she passed a group of students talking about a math test in the hall. She accidentally bumped into a young girl with a skull painted on her face, "Sorry..." She muttered without looking back. Nothing scared Brandie. She was one of the toughest dark wizards, so she didn't have much to fear. Although if the thing making the sound was what she thought it was, not even Brandie was powerful enough to stand against it.

@Mikailgirl

@JKthegreat

@CZDoubleU

Grace finished her test and set her pencil down. She gave her test one last look over. Making sure that she had answered all the questions thoroughly, she stood up. She picked up the books that were on her desk ad went to return them to the bookshelf. Once grace had done that, she gave her test to the teacher. Grace grabbed her own books and walked out of the classroom. A few other students were out and about in the halls. A girl who looked like a skeleton and a boy were conversating.

Sugar was almost knocked down as a girl raced past her. "It's ok," slipped out her mouth but the girl was already gone. She stared after her wondering what spooked her before shrugging her shoulders. Whatever wasn't like it was her problem and she need to get to her next class. "Well it was nice talking to you but I gots to be going." She gives a little wave and starts to walk to her next class. Angelology, all right! She might be a demon but angels still fascinated her and learning about them should be super cool. She skips to her class waving at everybody in the halls.

"Did-" Mackenzie looked up while she was writing on the board for her classes to come. She blinked slightly and strode halfway down the hallway when Brandie came racing at her screaming her name. Presley had fallowed Mackenzie as she was in the room when Presley had heard the sound. Her cat ears twitched slightly upon her head and then a loud rumble started below their feet.

"The plant-" whispered Mackenzie to Brandie. She held a worried look on her face much like Presley only hears was of horror.

"I have to go to class!" Said Presley just now remembering that she had class to teach right then and she was sure the kids needed explaining as to what that sound was. She would have to think of a quick hasty lie that would fix everything before it was broken. Another smaller rumble and everything toned down to silence once more.

Mackenzie glanced up watching some dust from the ceiling come down. "Brandie come with me I need to get samples," she said remembering her studies. She then pulled on her long white lab coat and grabbed a black almost doctor looking bag. "We have to find out what it wants before someone goes missing," she continued with worry in her voice.

This is ridiculous.

Andrew blinked. "What is?"

I am a demon! I have powers beyond your understanding! I could level this school if I wanted to!

And yet, you insist on using me as a portable fridge.

"Seems reasonable to me." He smiled and opened a folder. He had two whole periods off today, and was doing his work in leisure.

"I mean, you use me as a food source, after all. It's only fair." There really wasn't much to do. He considered taking a short nap but decided against it- the last time he tried to take a nap, someone had tied his shoelaces together, scribbled on his face, and set his shoes on fire. Not the most pleasant way to wake up. Rummaging around in his desk drawer, he produced a Snickers bar he'd bought at a nearby convenience store.

"D'you mind storing this for me?"

The resulting roar was rather louder than he had expected.

"Hey, it's not that much of a bother-"

That wasn't me.

Andrew froze. "What?"

I said, that wasn't me.

"Oh..." A shiver went down his spine. "You don't mean..." He stood up.

"Oh, oh no...."

The basement, two kids missing.....

"Oh god!" He began to run towards the basement.

Brandie trembled at the though of getting near the basement. "Are...are you sure we have to go down there? Can't we do anything from up here?" After Brandie found out what was in the basement, she swore to herself to never go down there. It was a terrifying thought. Not only was she weak against the thing down there, but it was also out of her field of expertise.

After several moments of thinking about it Brandie grumbled, "Fine I'll go along, but I'm running at the sign of trouble." Hesitant Brandie got a white coat just as Mackenzie did and she followed her to what could possibly be her end. The last herbology teacher had disappeared there and although Mackenzie had proven herself to be better than the last teacher, she was still afraid for both of them.

"Yeah, bye" I muttered as she went past. I was focused on the woman that had just past us. She had a look of pure....horror on her face when I saw her pass. "What do I have next" I said quietly to myself, recalling my schedule in my mind "History, that can wait." I very silently followed after the woman, who was now joined by the herbology teacher, using my powers to consume myself in darkness when I was in the corners, making myself almost invisible.

"Tch." The only response that left the lips of Jayron as the teacher made herself clear. He had not been sitting in the front, nor the back; rather, Jayron often found himself littered among the middle of his classroom. It was the most conspicuous. Regardless of the fact that it was a stereotype, it was still very much believed that those who sit in the back of a class are uninterested while those in the front are the most.

The young man simply wanted to blend in, and not be noticed. So, of course, he would have to try his hardest. After such a lovely breakfast and a decent walk, this history class was not going to be the best follow-up. When the pop quiz was announced, Jayron responded with a simple collection of words.
" This is crap."

___________________________________________________________________________________

1. What was the common title of Vlad the Impaler, and who was his distinguished biographer?

"Prince of Wallachia."

2. What town in Massachusetts was the sight of many famous witch-hunts?

"Salem."

3. Which rare creature, hailing from Ireland, is the mythological Headless Horseman based upon?

"The Dullahan."

4. Which British Prime Minister was in power at the start of World War 2, when lycanthropes were captured and forced to fight against the Axis powers?

"Winston Churchill."

5. Which coven of Witches operated in the UK during the 1930s and 40s?

"New forest."

When he was finished, Jayron slid his paper to the corner of his desk and put his pen back to it's original spot behind his ear. He leaned back in his chair, kicking his feet up onto the frame under his desk. It wasn't a particularly hard quiz - in fact, most of it was fairly easy to him because it was common knowledge that was instilled into most humans repetitively starting at a young age.

Monday/9:30 A.M./ Hallway

It took a while for Aysel to calm herself down after such horrible test she had taken. At least her next subject was one of her better subjects, math, and although it wasn't her favorite, she was very good at it.
Ugh this is a monster school why do we have to study such stupid subjects. If they could just teach us how to rip someone's head off them I'd be happy. Noticing that it was almost time for her next class, Aysel grabbed her belongings and floated away to her next class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back