• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monsters and Men, a slice of life roleplay

Mistory

MADNESS IS BUT A SPARK LEADING TO GREATNESS
Alright. Im not the best at this, really, but i want to try here.

This is an rp taking place in a world of the supernatural. Monsters, magic, demons, angels, the whole shebang. In this world, the supernatural are as common as man, but the two have been at odds for generations. Recently, through some miracle, a truce has passed. A kind of, mixing of society. Sadly, its not a peachy arrangment. As much as humans and monsters mingle, there are some who dont like it. Signs like "No _____ allowed" "_____ only" are common place, and Not everyone is comfortable with the changes.Thats where M&M came in. Monsters and man was a small service posted in the form of a chat service, allowing people to anonymously chat and talk with others,of any species, with no worry of prejudice. M&M became a common statement. One brilliant individual realized it had the same title of a candy, and the code was made.
Over time, more and more little candy stickers showed up in the corner of store Windows. A little red m&m candy. Anyone who used the app knew, it meant that was a safe place. A place for both humans and monsters.

Thats the world we live in. Where our rp will focus is simple. A small group home, a large, old house thats been referbished to a place were M&M members could stay. The rp would focus on the house, the shenanigans of the mingling monsters and humans, all dealing with every day life, settling arguements, making friends, finding love.

The rp would be severely open ended and character driven, and i wouldnt be picky on creatures.a human, or atleast humanoid, form would be required, but any species would be allowed unless something was really an issue. Even made up species.
Im happy to talk, share ideas, and if enough interest crops up, ill even put together a discord! I know thats not much, but i think this could be fun! Anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back