• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Monsterhearts: Ruse Cruise

When the PCs become their Darkest Selves, they become villains in their own right. Each character’s Darkest Self is like a permission - a permission to burn bridges and hurt people and to never have to justify their behavior to themselves. When a PC becomes their Darkest Self, you should use your principles and your expert knowledge of villainy to help them be the worst that they can be. Maybe you’ll even have your own Villain waiting in the rafters, ready to join the fallen PC in debauchery and evil

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]When the PCs become their Darkest Selves, they become villains in their own right. Each character’s Darkest Self is like a permission - a permission to burn bridges and hurt people and to never have to justify their behavior to themselves. When a PC becomes their Darkest Self, you should use your principles and your expert knowledge of villainy to help them be the worst that they can be. Maybe you’ll even have your own Villain waiting in the rafters, ready to join the fallen PC in debauchery and evil

[/QUOTE]
This... This would be me 99.9% of the time.

It would probably be better to describe my Lightest Self...

Captain Hesperus

Depends on the Skin you choose though. Witches have unexpected side effects, Ghosts become poltergeists, Werewolves go Feral, etc etc

Ah well. Sorry I missed this one. I'll catch the next. I was just thinking I should start a Monsterhearts game again. Can't wait to see where this one goes. I'll be reading.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back