• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monster Hunting rp(Medieval or 19th century?)

What should the setting/time period of the rp take place in

• Medieval Setting(knights and mages)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Late 19th century(Van Helsing-ish)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HawkBlood

I'm interested in creating a RP where its focused on a group of people hunting witches, trolls, Minotaur and the like as a profession. I'm up and excited for both time periods but wonder what genre has more people interested in. The rp would be either casual or detailed and I will create a poll for that too in a day or so. For either genre I play on creating a detailed universe fulled with lore, magic and exciting monsters.

I'm down for it, kinda reminds me of the Witcher in a way.

I would also be interested in taking part in this. If you need anyone to help with creating lore/world/monsters/etc., I'm quite good at that. Monster hunting type stories are my specialty.

The Dildo plane is interested:

ra7MzGf.jpg

Along with me :D

*Cough* Medieval! *Cough*

On a completely unrelated note, there's this really cool thing called subliminal medieval advertising.

Not sure if you've ever heard of it. But, uh... Yep. Pretty neat.

Or you can be like Van Hellsing and have an automatic crossbow. Magic is cool and all, but black powder and muskets, in my opinion, are cooler.

Yeah i'd definitly want to rip open a few Vamps and then.. Experiment on Them Muahahah-MUAHA! MUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

Arion said:
Yeah i'd definitly want to rip open a few Vamps and then.. Experiment on Them Muahahah-MUAHA! MUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!
Easy there, Frankenstein. We KILL these things, we don't make them

Alright 10 to 7 I will be creating an rp that is more similar to Van Helsing but I hope it has enough monster hunting to please all fans.

So next question... Post saying if you want the rp to be casual or detailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back