Idea Moments you would like to roleplay.

The moment one character realizes the enemy's forces are bearing down on the city. Right then. At that very moment. Bloodbath guaranteed, general panic, how did we not see this coming?
The moment another character is torn between saving a loved one and conserving good relations with a foreign power. Easy choice, in theory, but the internal struggle will be fun to write.

Last edited:
I have a certain character who's immortal because her soul is bound to her indestructible bones, so she lives through eternity causing trouble while another immortal chases her to bring her to justice. The scene I really want to do is where she's revealed to be immortal. Ancient times, captured and taken to the gallows to be hanged. She drops as the crowd watches, but then everyone goes silent at the sound of laughter. She looks at them with a devilish grin, still alive. As they stand stunned, she breaks free, the noose still around her neck, and charges into the panicked civilians to escape.

I want my character to jump off a high building, cliff, or something and land on a flying vehicle, or something. Basically, that one trope in the movies.

The moment where my character would reach the height of power, after cutting his way through thousands upon thousands of bodies, before he is struck down by his lover. The other moment I have in mind would be the slow descent to madness type of thing.

I want to roleplay two characters who have very high walls finally getting close to each other and realizing that they've spent so much time with each other, no one could separate them, even if the world ended.

An actual fight. Like, I have only ever fought ONCE since I roleplayed here, and it was somewhat of a curb stomp battle in my favor (not completely though).

What I want to roleplay is a badass entrance. It always gets ruined for some reason.

Also,
One of my egotistical characters being rightfully put down by someone and their extremely dramatic reaction to it.
This. I've made characters just so they could get development but the rps die before they get the chance to change.

I have a necromancer character who gets deathly ill and becomes a lich to save herself. I've roleplayed the aftermath several times, but I'd LOVE to go through the whole sequence.

Another one came to mind for me. I'd like to play a character like Captain Jack Sparrow.

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, the immortal character I mentioned before does kinda act like him, just a little bit.

I started an RP where a group of government agents go undercover as rebels in the slums, but during their time with the rebel forces, they realize how truly shitty their government is and start to change views. I COULD NOT WAIT for the moment where their true identity as agents are exposed by the rebels, who of course feel very betrayed that the people they truly trusted and had become close friends with were actually spies. However, they don't realize that these agents have actually begun to flip sides and basically shit goes down :)

(too bad the RP died long before it reached that point but I can still dream)

I'd like to roleplay that as well.

full torture scenes. do you know how many times ive wanted one of these, just to have some mystic power swoop in to save the character at the very beginning? once, the person who had agreed to hurt mine had her character develop some sort of fucking reverse stockholm syndrome the moment he saw mine. no, this isnt at all what i want. i dont ask for this to watch some ethereal force come in to save the victim before weve even started.

my character unexpectedly betraying someone, or just generally doing something that the mods of the roleplay didnt expect. you want my help to revive our dead teammate? nope! my character might be mourning, but they think the dead should stay dead, and that your idea is fucking stupid. good luck with your zombies.

full torture scenes. do you know how many times ive wanted one of these, just to have some mystic power swoop in to save the character at the very beginning? once, the person who had agreed to hurt mine had her character develop some sort of fucking reverse stockholm syndrome the moment he saw mine. no, this isnt at all what i want. i dont ask for this to watch some ethereal force come in to save the victim before weve even started.

Ohman torture scenes are the best. I usually play dominant characters and someone, on this board I was on, asked me to have my character kidnap her character because mine was a secret serial killer. The whole scene was played out and although I don't get along with that person anymore, it is still one of my favourite moments in RP.

-A beautiful snowstorm, or a blizzard of some sort
-A death scene (I don't know how I still haven't RPd a death scene in allt he years I've role-played, but I've never had a character long enough for it to happen.
-Accidents/disasters as they happen
-Emotional flashbacks. I alwayyys want to do those.

*Evil/dark king/lord has captured the princess of an influential kingdom to make her marry his son and gain power or some crap. Princess turns out to be more rebellious than expected. Dark lord has princess tied up with his son nearby.*

DL: (Finishing his monologue) And then you will vow to marry my son!

Princess: The only vow I'm making is a vow to kick your ass!

DL's son: (looks to his father) Father, she frightens me...

I just one goddamn Nation RP to not die on me in the first two weeks.

Playing a major character turning from hero to villain and being a game changer in the roleplay has its qualities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back