• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy β€” π’Žπ’π’Žπ’†π’π’•'𝒔 π’”π’Šπ’π’†π’π’„π’† ; π‘œπ‘œπ‘.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
btw is anyone's characters willing to let an old friend/ex (?)-morphine rich boi addict crash on their couch in st. helena so he can avoid his daddy issues?

so sorry for spamming the chat
Ryan lives alone in his deceased uncle's house so if we both make it and you won't have better options I'm sure he could crash there!

eeeee exciting!! i've been slacking w my characters, i'll hopefully have them finished today x

Hello! I just posted my character, Kaori. I had fun reading all of your character profiles.

I'm almost done with my character Matt. Just need to finish the interview part.

I'm also working on a vampire relative for him.

hi y'all,

nice to meet ya (well, nice to meet those i don't already know). i am hella late to the party but dakota is up so um...check him out if you want to???
uwu

Hiya! I forgot to introduce myself here, but I already posted my character, Jemmy(James Mason).

literally favorite highlight of reading your cs! uwu
vibes: Person - Do you have any acting experience?
James - I pretended to be straight for eighteen years.

Hello! I just posted my character, Kaori. I had fun reading all of your character profiles.
likewise! kaori is a sweetheart :>>

I'm almost done with my character Matt. Just need to finish the interview part.

I'm also working on a vampire relative for him.
very well-written character! i can sympathize with almost every part for what you wrote for his personality aHA

Ryan is half ready! I should have him finished by Wednesday:)
woopwoop les gooo

hi y'all,

nice to meet ya (well, nice to meet those i don't already know). i am hella late to the party but dakota is up so um...check him out if you want to???
uwu
ello! nice to meet you too - you can call me minny :> took you up on that offer and dakota is friggin amazing!! a true softie ngl

[ @skunkie @PeriwinkleSky @pomme @idiot sandwich solarsaphia solarsaphia @le reveur Takuwan Takuwan @Soap @LooneyLani @evanescent @Top11 0k_mang0 0k_mang0 @finessekid.23 minutiae minutiae KingHalliwell KingHalliwell jadafun jadafun FireMaiden FireMaiden Skribble Skribble LiebeLau LiebeLau dreamglow dreamglow ]

-- tagging everyone who has expressed interest & posted placeholders/characters;

hey guys! just wanted to give everyone a quick update and let yall know that the deadline has been extended by two days!
the new deadline is friday, november 13th @ 12pm american pacific time.
i've realized i have a lot of life stuff piling up tomorrow and thursday and i wanna make sure i have time to finish my own characters at a quality i want, give yall a bit of extra time, and to give each application my full attention! i hope it isn't too long of a wait for everyone. thank you yall for your patience < 33

yesss omg i love all the characters so much πŸ₯Ί !! i haven't gotten the chance to check most of them until now but they were so much fun to read, all the sheets are so well written

Finished my skeleton! It's on the character page! Let me know if anything else is needed, or if you don't care for it at all. ^.^

Ryan is ready! Added his interview in the last tab.

Venus, I took some liberties concerning his backstory (town wise) but I can adjust it all in case I get in and you need some elements changed:)

i watched this thread, but never got anything omg

hello everyone! we're roughly an hour and a half away from the deadline, i'm soooo excited!!
(i'm also seriously speedrunning my characters now. i didn't have time at all to get online yesterday ugh)
i looove what we've got so far, this is gonna be a hard choice. might be expanding the number of spots, we'll see. once the deadline arrives, i'll announce when apps are closed, and i'll also be announcing when i send out the discord link for accepted members! so make sure to keep an eye on this thread c;

EDIT: forgot to mention this! for any applicants with multiple characters, as long as you have one character sheet finished, your character will be considered!

Last edited:
i def won't be able to finish mine since my college work is literally beating me up, but ^^" i hope everyone that's in has fun! <3 <3

i def won't be able to finish mine since my college work is literally beating me up, but ^^" i hope everyone that's in has fun! <3 <3
Hey! I just wanted to say I loved your characters, and good luck with school! I know the feel.

aw i was so excited for your characters, but i def understand !! :'0

also KATRINA IS DONE after my laptop freezing up twiceeeeee yeehaw
i'll be finishing theo later today probably after applications are decided, i scrapped the idea i had for him so i'll have to redo his cs. god im so excited to start omg

Hey! I just wanted to say I loved your characters, and good luck with school! I know the feel.

thank u thank u!! <3 school's been mad rough, the change from in-person to online rlly made me procrastinate waaaay more
aw i was so excited for your characters, but i def understand !! :'0

also KATRINA IS DONE after my laptop freezing up twiceeeeee yeehaw
i'll be finishing theo later today probably after applications are decided, i scrapped the idea i had for him so i'll have to redo his cs. god im so excited to start omg

i might pop in the main thread to look respectfully ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back