• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy β€” π’Žπ’π’Žπ’†π’π’•'𝒔 π’”π’Šπ’π’†π’π’„π’† ; π‘œπ‘œπ‘.

Characters
Here
Other
Here

low fidelity

π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴
MOMENT'S SILENCE ;
a twilight inspired rp.

ab972e0e30b460b4a8ba1ce3c27b4b1a.gif

ooc chatter - feel free to ask questions here!
deadline: wednesday, november 11th.

Last edited:
low fidelity low fidelity

hey quick question: this is a story centered around six college kids right? because i looked around and there seems to be no roles or anything...
yeah sorry i should've clarified this a bit better !! the story will be centered around 6 college kids but there are no specific roles/archetypes, you can do whatever you want w them and not all of them have to necessarily be human. you could also have a human who can be turned ofc. when i say i might expand the roles, i mean the amount of players that will be accepted c:
folks can also make more characters (such as townsfolk) as long as they apply w one college student !!
i hope this makes sense πŸ–€

[ @timshel @milq @skunkie @PeriwinkleSky pomme pomme idiot idiot solarsaphia solarsaphia @le reveur @Takuwan @Soap @LooneyLani @evanescent @Top11 0k_mang0 0k_mang0 @finessekid.23 minutiae minutiae KingHalliwell KingHalliwell ]

a quick questionnaire for everyone interested!

after some consideration, i was thinking of adding two more "species types" that people could have for their characters: fae and magic users. i'd love to hear everyone's input about this. please react to this message if you'd like these new species to be added, and if you have any ideas or comments, pls post about it below!

πŸ–€

low fidelity low fidelity i like the idea of a couple of more species. that's a few vampires that already had a supernatural ability in their human life, or they may have possibly been witches before turning into a vampire.

minutiae minutiae can i just say i love achilles come down? it really makes me feel some type of way but it's just so perfect

CCC: glad to see some fellow people of culture uwu

i adore the song, and the band in general!! plus, i know french, so when i heard the french bits i was pleasantly surprised :>

plus, it describes my character in a near perfect way; i didn't want him to just be another pretty face with loose morals, you know? this song really thematically covers the layers i want for my boi

not @ me having played achilles come down on repeat these past few days

yes i absolutely love that song!! youtube randomly recommended it to me, im currently learning french so it was v cool to see :0 i love all ur guys' characters already, super excited for what the apps end up being

omlomlomloml solarsaphia solarsaphia me toooooooo - its always the first song in the mixed playlists youtube recommends you when you get on fjrevrtvf

and yay that's amazing to hear! est-ce que vous pouvez me comprendre si je tapes comme ca? i wish you the best of luck; french is an amazing language! it's thanks to it i'm currently learning spanish woop woop

poppin' in to say good morning/noon/afternoon to everyone! i'm so excited to see everyones characters omg. (im also already thinking of scrapping the idea i had for my gal and doing something else entirely lmao love the indecisiveness)

Hey is there a limit to the number of characters a person can apply?

for now, i would say three is the max. each applicant can have only one college student, and you can make two other characters, such as townsfolk. c:

hey yall! after some questions from folks, i just wanted to make this very clear. your characters can be humans, they can possibly be bitten/changed later on in the plot, or they can be supernatural!! i'm not the only person who can rp a human right off the bat!! sorry if i didn't clarify that earlier.

c: what do you mean by supernatural?

low fidelity low fidelity
supernatural as in a supernatural race = vampire or werewolf c;
i was thinking of adding in fae and magic users as i had said the other day, but i think i'll just leave things as is for now

for some reason haven't been getting the notifications despite watching this thread!

mika is done (mostly! might touch up some stuff) but I'm excited to see more finished characters!

I'm gonna be finishing up Romona tonight, and then possible posting a sheet for a second character.

I have a question though, can we play supernatural characters that were already turned? Lile, they weren't born a werewolf/vampire but have already been bitten by one?

I'm gonna be finishing up Romona tonight, and then possible posting a sheet for a second character.

I have a question though, can we play supernatural characters that were already turned? Lile, they weren't born a werewolf/vampire but have already been bitten by one?
yes you can !

for some reason haven't been getting the notifications despite watching this thread!

mika is done (mostly! might touch up some stuff) but I'm excited to see more finished characters!

same ?? dunno what's up with that...

i love her! very well-done; i love the description you wrote for her personality and especially the memes lololol
i'm almost done jeremiah - still need to finish off the last interview question of where he's staying while visiting st. helena and i need to figure out what his fEarS are

for some reason i can't seem to code in a consistent space in between the vibe pictures for jeremiah but whatever i'm too pooped to figure it out

yea same, my notifications have been v weird lately πŸ˜” minutiae i highkey had to run that string of french through google translate so that gives you your answer shjkf

i love mika as well! super excited to see y'alls characters, i've had a chaotic week but should def have time to finish up junpei's sheet before next wednesday

solarsaphia solarsaphia me too!! i can't wait to read up on everyone - high-key one of the best parts of rping uwu

lmao dw - i had to replay the song a few more times to catch everything the french dude was even sayin lololol

i know i should probably make a second character, but i honestly don't see the need to?? i have this whole idea for my first character where his father is suuuuuuuuuper sus and he's a big-time businessman who has had this long feud with the Quileute Reservation, trying to bribe them out of their ancestral land for nasty development projects, etc;

and now that his first legitimate born son (jeremiah's older half-brother) is dead (quileute retaliation??) his dad has no one 'fit' enough to inherit his enterprise and he has no choice but to try and groom jeremiah to do the nasty business things?!'sdefjfncerjkfnvjwrkfdmv

btw is anyone's characters willing to let an old friend/ex (?)-morphine rich boi addict crash on their couch in st. helena so he can avoid his daddy issues?

so sorry for spamming the chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back