• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moments in Time

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
"On the road~ "

The twins' jaw dropped, and they looked from Minnie to Milk at the same time as Serena. "You have a sister???" said Sen, surprised. "A twin sister??"

"Who is royalty???" added Seth still staring dumbfounded at this whole epiphany, and was immediately recalling Minnie's entire heritage to see if he missed something.

Seth:
5 G = 235 G - 200 G Sand Glass - 30 Magical Disguise (Gave it to Sen)

[E]
[E]
1. x2 Sand Glass || Only can be used once per character's turn in event. [C] Roll 1x for a second chance in a skill
2. x2 Assassin's daggers
3. x1 Torn Cloth || Piece of assassin's cloak

Sen:
9 G = 209 G - 200 G Sand Glass

[E]
[E]
1. x2 Sand Glass || Only can be used once per character's turn in event. [C] Roll 1x for a second chance in a skill
2. x1 Magical Disguise || Stack-able; can use it with another item. [C] +1Sneak

Last edited:
- Serena Lock and Minnie von Ironheart -
"On the road ~"

Minnie continued to stare at the princess who has her face on her head, her breathing became harsh as thoughts upon thoughts rushed in her head. When was her uncle going to tell her about her twin sister?! Or that she was royal? It's one thing to raise her as psuedo-boy child while growing up, but hiding this from her - - - Is this even real? What is going on?! Did they enter the twilight realm? Who are Milk's parents? Is one of them her parent? Why did they sent her away while keeping Milk here?!

Was her uncle lying about her parents being in a train accident?! What?!

The gunner stumbled back and swayed, before her legs could buckle, someone held her up by cupping her elbows. "Okay guys, let's not get carried away." said Serena, adjusting her grip on the very shocked and light-headed Minnie by wrapping her arms around her and holding her like a teddy bear. Azure eyes looked at the royal.

"My name is Serena Lock and this is Minnie von Ironheart. The twins are Sen and Seth Pendragon. We're part of the-"

"Ah! Yes, I read your letters. Your group is part of the peace treaty movement. Come, come-! Let's move this conversation in a quieter space - - - Meeto, if you want to stay-"

"Nah, gotta watch de shop. I'll visit ye wen I can." With a ruffle on Milk's hair, Meeto left. Leaving the baffled group behind.

"Right, come inside. There's a small space we can talk in without anyone listening in." The princess said, seemingly not phased by this discovery. When they went inside and followed Milk, passing by several other rooms with the servants cleaning and fixing, the group would enter a small, cozy but fancy room.

At the center is a round granite table with chairs around it. There's also fluffy-looking sofas and a fireplace at one of the corners. The walls has borders molded onto them, with rounded and fancy curves. The paintings looked like family paintings; there's one with Milk and her parents, Serena assumed. Large vases and statues surround the room too. The violinist placed Minnie on one of the sofas before looking at the princess who smiled.

"Back to the conversation at hand, how old are you, Ms. Ironheart?"

" . . . T-twenty-one . . ."

" Ah~ I see. Yes, then our possiblity of being twin sisters is there. I'm twenty-one as well." Milk said, tilting her head like a fluffy kitten as she stared back at the silent Minnie.

"My father and mother didn't mention to me about a lost sibling. Then again it wouldn't be the first or last weird thing to happen among the Tarot royals."

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
" Shocked! "

This is so strange, thought Sen. He reminded himself that the princess wasn't Minnie to stop thinking that it was cute the way she tilted her head. He stopped to look at the painting of Milk and her family, gazing up at the parent's faces to see any semblance of Minnie.

Seth sat beside Serena, still flabbergasted, but the princess' tone brought him back down to earth. "What do you mean weird thing? What other weird things have been happening?"

Sen was the last to sit, sitting beside, Minnie and looking at her. "Are you okay?" he whispered.

Seth:

[E]
[E]
2. x2 Assassin's daggers

Sen:

[E]
[E]
Katsuya Katsuya

- Minnie von Ironheart . . . ? -
"Surprise!"

Standing in the family painting is the father. He stood tall and stoically proud, dark hair sweep to the side and neat. With teal blue eyes gazing forwards as if he was looking into the future with his hand gently on his wife's shoulder. The queen is gazing softly at the viewer with a familiar shy smile on her lips. Her blue hair are like waves upon waves over her shoulders and down to her lower back. On her lap and in her arms is Milk as a little girl. She's looking around curiously with cute and familiar looking pig-tails.

However the more Sen looks at Milk and Minnie, the more he sees the subtle differences. Milk is paler then Minnie, bigger hands, and her head is slightly rounder. While Minnie is tanner, in shape from being a bodyguard, and have doe-like eyes. Plus Minnie has a prosthetic and a tattoo, but that's a given.

Milk turned to Seth, frowning sadly. "Years before the war with the dragon, a few members of royal families and higher-ups went missing and they never came back. It wasn't until three years ago that we found two bodies in a pit: the King and Queen of Hearts . . . We couldn't find their son or a few others. Not at all. So the State of Hearts closed off their doors until they find a new royal family or the heir of the throne . . ."

"Then there's this group that's after our lives. They attempted to kill the Diamond's royal family two months ago through poisoning, but the queen is a tough old bird." Milk sighed, scratching her head. "That's why I told my parents that we should go with the peace treaty. We need allies. So I'm really glad you guys arrived here safely. I'm so sorry about the airship ride here."

The gunner gulped before she stuttered quietly. "I-I don't know . . . My uncle has hid information from me before . . . I just . . . I can't . . . think." Minnie is completely confused and she didn't know how to get out of it. "I don't remember my parents. My uncle told me they died from an accident with a train when I was small. I don't know if that's true now."

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
" Shocked! "

" What's the name of the group that's after your lives? And what's the security plan for this peace treaty? Who are the key people we should be protecting?" said Seth, showing her the paper, daggers, and torn piece of cloth from the assassin.

Sen nodded quietly and just rubbed her back comfortingly.

Seth:

[E]
[E]
2. x2 Assassin's daggers

Sen:

[E]
[E]
Katsuya Katsuya

- Minnie -
"Surprise!"

"Wooooah, there. Settle down with the gun-fired questions." Milk said, holding her hands up. As she took the items from Seth, the blue-haired princess grimaced at the daggers, read the note, and stared at the torn cloth.

"Oh dear . . . how did you-?"

"We got those from the assassin. The daggers was thrown at us and Sen's trap torn that piece off their cloak. The note was attached to one of the daggers." Serena explained and Milk sighed, all of a sudden, tired.

"You guys had a fun night, huh?" She said sarcastically. "The group doesn't have a name . . . But I do know they tend to wear red cloaks of this specific material. The Diamond royals told me their experience with them." Milk told Seth and Serena about the security plans for the peace treaty which were having guards in every entrance, checking bags and equipment just in case. Then she asked if they have any more suggestions for security measures. When she mentioned about a secret exit to leave the castle and the area where they'll have the concert, Serena had a sudden wave of nostalgia when Queen Mia was a princess during a certain festive ball . . . for tournament winners.

That was not a good day. Not at all.

"Quite honestly, I have no clue who they'll strike next. Though I do have to wonder now . . . and I hope I'm over-thinking this but . . . perhaps the assassin tried to harm you guys because of-"

"My face?" Minnie piped up suddenly, leaning on Sen and taking comfort from his rubs. "You think he or she attacked us because I look like you and not because of the peace treaty?"

"Could be possibly. I'm pretty sure we can confuse anybody. Why not a group of assassins?" Milk said, shurgging her shoulders.

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
" Shocked! "

" Wait, is this going where I think it's going?" said Sen, suddenly hugging Minnie protectively. "Because I vote no to dressing Minnie like you, princess, for the peace treaty."

Meanwhile, Seth sighed. No lead here. No names. They're going to have to do their own digging. "Princess Milk, do you know someone we can go to to ask questions? Or a place where we could start looking for the assassins or this group? --- they need a name." he looked at Serena. "Why don't we call them the Red Barons? Or the Red Horsemen? "

Seth:

[E]
[E]
2. x2 Assassin's daggers

Sen:

[E]
[E]
Katsuya Katsuya

- Minnie -
"Surprise!"

"But Sen, she's a princess. We might need to-" Minnie was cut off by Milk.

"No. He is right." The gunner looked at the princess who smiled. "We're doing a peace treaty, we're not allies yet, and I rather avoid making any enemies when I can help it." Then she hesitantly petted her hair, new to the whole action.

"Besides . . . if you're truly my sister, I rather protect you than put you in danger." She muttered quietly before turning to Seth. Missing Minnie's frozen expression as she gripped on Sen's sleeve tightly. This is a new feeling . . . someone who's not Sen or Seth wants to protect her and they don't even know each other yet. They don't even know if they're sisters but she's still willing . . .

". . . " Minnie took a deep breath and let's the air out as a sigh. "but I want to protect you too . . ." She said quietly.

Milk shook her head. "No. I wish I knew of such a person. Easier and faster to solve this case. Hmm . . . I can try to let you guys go in the Hearts' state though." The princess handed Seth the items back before grabbing a note and feathered pen from the round table.

"I'll ask the other royals to grant your group permission to enter. I think you should start there, if anything. Since the cloth is made from Hearts, maybe you have a better lead there." Milk started to wrote in the letter.

"I don't think horsemen fits them, Seth. Barons . . . maybe~" Serena contemplated on a title for this unknown and dangerous group.

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
" Shocked! "

"Okay. But Serena can't go to the State of Hearts, she's going to have a concert soon." said Seth. " Hmm . . . So we have two options, princess, ask around at the black market here or go to the State of Hearts . . ." he looked at the others. "What do you three think? Should we split up? One group checks out the black market and then the State of Hearts, while one of us stays with Serena?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Milk raised a brow but she went with the flow. "I'm pretty sure it'll take time to have their permission, so the black market is the best option here. It should be three days from now, right?"

"Yea." Serena said.

"Hopefully that's enough time to check out the black market." Milk chirped. Minnie sighs. ". . . I can't believe you are actually okay with us going to the black market."

"As long it helps, I'll take that chance." The princess replied.

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
" Guest Rooms "

Later, after they had settled in to their guest rooms, Seth called Minnie and Sen for a meeting in his and Serena's room. "So . . . who's going to the black market? I think, because you look like the princess, Minnie, you shouldn't come."

Seth:

[E]
[E]
2. x2 Assassin's daggers

Sen:

[E]
[E]
Katsuya Katsuya

- Minnie von Ironheart -
"Guest rooms"

Later, after settling in their guests rooms, Minnie and Sen was called in Seth and Serena's room for a meeting. When she heard that she shouldn't go to the black market and the reason why, Minnie frowned with brows furrowed down.

"Wha- Seth, you know I can disguise myself. I've done it before. So what if I look like the princess?" Minnie argued.

Serena stood next to Seth, worried. "It might cause problems for Milk if you go to the Black market."

The young gunner gritted her teeth, stubborn about going to the market. "But it can be dangerous! Who knows what will happen!"

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
" Guest Rooms "

"Exactly. " said Seth. "And in case someone sees through your disguise or dispels your disguise, all these criminals will see the princess of Spades."

Sen too was feeling nervous. He had never gone into the criminal underground without Minnie, but his brother had a point. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "We'll be alright. We've got each other."

"Aaand, I think you shouldn't come too, Serena." added Seth. "If something happens to you, even just getting injured and you can't play for the peace treaty, it'll go bad for the peace treaty."

Seth:

[E]
[E]
2. x2 Assassin's daggers

Sen:

[E]
[E]
Katsuya Katsuya

- Minnie von Ironheart -
"Guest rooms"

Minnie narrowed her usually calm teal blue eyes, looking more and more tense. Her left hand getting twitchy at the thought of separating from Sen. It wasn't until said twin placed a hand on her shaky shoulder that she took a sharp breath, holding it in her lungs.

". . ." Oh how she wanted to dispute that. She really didn't like this plan. Not. At. All-!

Worried but understanding, Serena nodded. "Alright . . . but-! If anything happens to you two and I find out, I'm coming in."

Her blue hair veiled her eyes, covering them from everyone as she huffed in annoyance. Her arms crossed as she tapped her foot on the polished floor.

"Minnie, it'll be okay-" The violinist was about to lay her hand on her other shoulder when the gunner's growling voice made her jump in surprise. Taking her hand back immediately.

"Don't." The tense sniper started to walk out of the room, fuming quietly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
" Guest Rooms "

"Okay." said Seth to Serena. "We'll go back to Meeto's shop and ask if he could receive messages for us --- oh, and probably ask Sebastian to maybe bring it to the palace? I wonder where he is . . ."

Sen just watched Minnie go. He didn't want to make her even more mad. "She knows I can't defend myself very well without my machines." he explained to Serena after Minnie had left. "So, it'll just be you and me, huh, brother?"

"Yeah. Isn't this wonderful? Our first excursion just the two of us for a long time. And in the black market too, brings fond memories." said Seth.

"Indeed." Sen glanced back at the door. "So, shall we make the old usual preparations? I'll start crafting some disguises for us and talk to the princess and Sebastian for our plan. You talk to Meeto and arrange a trip to the black market tonight?"

"Okay. What do you want to do, Serena?"

Seth:

[E]
[E]
2. x2 Assassin's daggers

Sen:

[E]
[E]
Katsuya Katsuya

- Serena Lock & Minnie von Ironheart -
"Guest rooms"

Serena nodded at Seth. "I don't know, but if I do see him, I'll let him know?"

Then she looked at Sen after Minnie left the room. They can hear the gunner's stomps fading in the empty hallways outside the room, echos left behind after her. "I-I see . . ." The blonde understands that. It's not a nice feeling, to be left behind and not being able to do something.

Well at least the twins are going to bond again . . . maybe she can bond with Minnie while they're gone?

'Hopefully she won't shoot confetti at me.' Serena thought to herself, nervous of seeing an anxious Minnie. "I . . . I think I'm gonna practice with the princess . . . and plan an escape route just in case anything happens . . ." She said before sighing, rubbing her arm. "I didn't think Minnie could be like that since she's so cool-headed . . . Do you know of a way to calm her down when she's that anxious, Sen? Seth?"

Meanwhile, the young sniper just slammed the door behind her, breathing hard and fast as she leaned on the door behind her. Then she took off her arm, dropping it on the bouncy bed as she went across the room to pace back and forth. First the possible twin reveal with the princess and now this-! What's next? What other bad thing can happen today?!

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
" Guest Rooms "

"Alright, then. I'll be late for lunch, I think. I'm going to sneak into Meeto's." Seth kissed Serena's cheek, and with a swish of his cloak he was out the door. "You tell Serena, Sen!" he added when the violinist asked how to calm an anxious Minnie.

Sen stood too. "Hmm, usually we just talk about it where I listen most of the time." he told her. "I give her space first, and then when I see it's alright to talk, I slowly approach. I'm going to let her be for now." he looked like he felt a little bad for making Minnie mad, but he straightened up, then told Serena he was going to go talk to the princess and see if there's a workshop in the castle he could use.

Down in the castle gardens, Seth stepped under the shadows and looked about the walls. Perhaps the way out of here without being noticed was to go with any servant wagons delivering food for lunch for the entire castle household, or maybe just disguise himself as a worker going out. He wasn't sure if the princess told the guards to not mind him if he went out, but he didn't trust them. For all he knew some of the guards could have been bought into the assassin's side. Eventually, he decided to sneak out as one of the servants, taking some clothes hanging from some clothesline.

If he made it to Meeto's shop, he'd go through the front door disguised as one of the common folk and tell Meeto's sister if there's no one around that it's him, Seth, and that he wants to talk to her brother. If the burly man agreed to see him, he'd start secretly talking about what time they're going to the black market tonight and if he's alright with the twins sending messages to his shop if they can't send any messages to the palace.

Meanwhile, Sen asked a guard where he could find the princess and if he could have an audience with her. If the princess was available and allow him to approach her highness, Sen would bow low, and, after making sure no one was around adopting the air of a businessman, say, "Lovely Princess Milk, may I ask you for money?"

Seth:

[E]
[E]
2. x2 Assassin's daggers

Sen:

[E]
[E]
Katsuya Katsuya

- Serena Lock -
"Plans!"

Serena nodded, cupping the cheek that Seth just kissed, as she payed attention to Sen. "Okay. I see. I'll leave her alone too." After Sen left the room, the violinist summoned her violin and notes to practice the songs she's planning to play in the concert. Lyrics written by the musician that lives in this kingdom.

"I wonder if she's here in the castle too . . ." The violinist muttered.

Meanwhile the guard would point out where he can find the princess.

"She should be at the throne room." The guard said. "Just go right in. She should be available to anyone at this time of day."

Walking in the hallways, Sen would see a woman coming out from the throne room where Princess Milk should be. She was tall and a bit lanky, pale skin that might have reminded him of untouched paper with dark eyes, and short orange hair. When she spotted him, she looked surprised before averting her eyes and continued to walk passed him nonchalantly.

"Oh! Sir Pendragon, come in." Milk chirped as she stood from her throne. No one else was in the room other then her most trusted guards. She signaled them to close the doors before she address to Sen again. As she listened, her brow raised up. "Oh dear . . . I'm assuming you are in need of it? May I ask for what, exactly?" Her head tilted down, one hand over the other, and with a grace that can rival Queen Mia's, Milk waited and listened.

Over at Meeto and Maple's shop, the young shop keeper yelped when she heard Seth's voice. "Ah-! You're a ninja! That's so cool - - - and suspicious-!" She narrowed her golden eyes at him. "I don't trust youuuu- Hey!"

"Relax, sis . . ." Meeto said, ruffling her hair again. "Come. At de back, we talk in peace. Watch de front, sis."

Maple grumbled, crossing her arms in a huffy manner.

Back at the stables, Meeto agreed to helping in one condition: that his sister stays out of this mess. If Seth agrees, then he would say: "We meet late at night. At midnight. Underground Market dun mess around, so be wary."

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
" Guest Rooms "

' That was a snobby reaction.' thought Seth, glancing back at the lady with the same air of indifference. He wasn't sure though if it was because she was scared of him or just didn't like him.

After he had made his request inside Princess Milk's throneroom, Sen glanced at the guards, memorizing their faces, before saying, "To bribe the people at the black market for information on the assassins. Money makes tongues loose in the world of cut throats and riff-raffs, princess, and the more the better. A sum of a hundred thousand gold pieces and a couple of jewels you are willing to part with." he then added humbly. "I give you my assurance that once I'm back in Kingsbury, my guild will pay back the sum."

Meanwhile, at Meeto's shop, Seth had grinned at Maple, pleased when she called him a ninja. And playfully ruffled her hair too, grinning again at her, as he followe the burly man to the back. "Of course I'm not bringing your sister into this." he whispered. "It's a deal. Only me and my brother will come, Meeto, see ya tonight." and with that the twin put his disguise back on and sneakily started making his way into the castle.

Seth:

[E]
[E]
2. x2 Assassin's daggers

Sen:

[E]
[E]
Katsuya Katsuya

- Princess Milk Tea -
"Throne room"

Milk hummed, pondering for a moment.

"I do see where you are coming from and I'm assuming you know how to deal with people in the black markets." She said. "Hmm . . . and this is for the peace treaty and you did say you'll put the gold back in . . . but the Diamonds might . . . hmmm." Sen can tell she's trying to judge if the idea would be a good one or not. Then she perked up.

"Can we make this deal an official one? Written in paper that we each get a copy of? I rather not have someone accuse you for stealing from the kingdom when that is not the case nor do I want the Diamonds on my case when it comes to giving away money like this without making it legal." If Sen was curious and asked why would another state of the kingdom would care, Milk explained.

"You see, each state of the Tarot country depend on the other three for their sources. For example, the State of Diamonds is the richest. Their state does trades most of the time and understand the politics of economy. The three other states: Spades, Clubs, and Hearts. We depend on them for our currency. Think of them as . . . the little grumpy gnome-like bankers that's very strict and sly. Do you want to know of the other three states' needed resources? I don't mind telling you."

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
" Guest Rooms "

"Yes, I'm more than willing to make it legal so as not to cause any problems." said Sen. "But the reason won't be because of bribing people in the black market, right, princess? That won't be on the fine print?"

When she asked him if he'd like to hear about the needed resources, he nodded. "Yes, I'd like to hear it very much and also, what the peace treaty might do to the economy. I have problems seeing why someone would want to stop such a good thing from happening."

Seth:

[E]
[E]
2. x2 Assassin's daggers

Sen:

[E]
[E]
Katsuya Katsuya

- Princess Milk Tea -
"About the States and their state"

"No way we're putting that as a reason. We're going to be vague about it." Milk waved her hand frantically as she visibly shuddered. "I don't want the Diamonds to be on my butt for letting you pay others for information. I know you have good intentions, but Diamonds are way too shrewd when it comes to money."

When Sen agreed, she grinned amiably. "Okay. Come with me. We'll write the contract together so we'll have no problems with what's written." The princess walked off the stand where the very decorative chairs stood and lead Sen to a short hallway with large paintings of the kingdom itself.

"State of Spades is the most influential. Politicians, generals, master chefs, and more. Even within the Tarot royals, my father and mother are better at coming up with solutions for the entire country. The other three states need us to make the most difficult of choices to have a better life within this country. It's why my father and mother are the only ones who left to the peace treaty; everyone in the current Tarot royals agreed that they should go. It's why everyone thought it would be good that I would be the one to host Ms. Lock and her group for this peace treaty. We also have the strongest army in the country. I believe some of our men were even part of the army to fight the dragon too."

"State of Clubs is more agriculturally smart. They are basically the farmers of this country. The rest of the States depend on them for fresh food. They are also the best chefs, herbalists, gardeners, and arborists. Without them, I don't think this country would even stand after the evil dragon long ago . . . I know that for sure . . ." Milk sighed, her forehead tapped on the door that was at the end of the hallway.

" . . . State of Hearts . . . is a hard topic to talk about. They have the most of this country's population. Most of our citizens are from Hearts and . . ." Sen can tell she's having a hard time talking about the red state.

" we couldn't save them. The Heart citizens. We couldn't help them after the big war with the evil dragon. We tried everything. Clubs tried to send their food and Diamonds tried to get them standing up even without the King, Queen, and their children. My parents sent men to help the sick. However . . . We underestimated the damage it has been done on the other states. My parents didn't know about it. Clubs sent their scarce rations of food, they were trying to get the land to be fertile again. Diamonds lost almost all the money because the dragon melted the coins to create weapons. That's why my parents decided to open our country's doors for trade and alliances outside. To help Hearts and get our country back on it's feet again."

She pushed the door open and went inside, letting him in and closing it behind him. "So . . . I put my hope on you and your friends to find out why. I may be a princess . . . but I'm powerless in this case. Everyone recognizes me and I don't think anybody would let me go to anywhere dangerous."

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
" Guest Rooms "

"Naturally. " said Sen. "We will definitely find out who's causing all this trouble. And after all this is done, I would be very happy to talk business with you and start trade with mine and Minnie's guild. I also know of a fawn who can regrow forests and help grow crops with her voice, and a recently married mediwitch who can help with healing with a husband who wouldn't mind modeling clothes made from fabric from the State of Hearts."

And with that he wrote the contract with her. After asking whether he could use a workshop in the castle to create some items and exchanging a few pleasantries, Sen bowed to the princess again, realizing more fully what was at stake here if the Peace Treaty went bad. He would spend the rest of the daylight crafting disguises. And after a late dinner, start preparing to sneak out with Seth to Meeto's shop.

Sen walked back up to his and Minnie's bedroom after giving Seth, who had returned earlier, his disguise. The twins had made themselves look alike, dying their hair black and wearing the same outfit. They were going to change into ruffian disguises once they get into Meeto's shop.

"Minnie?" he knocked on the door. "We're heading out now."

Meanwhile, in Seth and Serena's room, Seth was packing his daggers in his person in secret places. "Yosh, wish us luck, Serena!" he said cheerfully, putting the diamonds the princess had given them in a bag. "Did ya see Sebastian today?"

Seth:

[E]
[E]
2. x2 Assassin's daggers

Sen:

[E]
[E]
Katsuya Katsuya

- Serena Lock & Minnie von Ironheart -
"Guest Rooms"

Milk was touched by his offer, quickly wiping her tears away as she grabbed a feathered pen and paper. "Thank you so much, Sir Pendragon. If there's anything, anything at all, to help you on your investigation, please let me know and I'll do my best to help!" She smiled and he can see that she really does love her country and is willing to help her kin.

With that, she wrote and sighed the contract with Sen, giving him a copy to keep while she kept hers in a safe of sorts. She let him use the castle's workshop, telling the guards to spread the word to the blacksmiths about Sen's arrival and her approval of using the workshop. When he started to work inside, he'd notice how everyone in the workshop would quietly go to his desk and leave any left over item that they are not using. One of them whispered "If you ever need more, just ask." It seems the people in the castle are very understanding and helpful whenever the princess is involved.

Late at night, Minnie stayed in the room. Sen would hear her shuffling feet stop before stomping running steps came closer to the door and was yanked open. The gunner looked like she had a fight with a bear with the way her hair was all over the place, pale faced, and sweating. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed tight, nuzzling her face in his shoulder. He can feel her heart pounding, racing and her hands are cold to the touch. ". . . St-stay safe. Remember to surprise them first and then run away. Don't look back while running."

Meanwhile, in Seth and Serena's room, the blonde violinist nodded. Taking a deep breathe before letting it go as she walked up to him. "Good luck, My apple of my eye." With a kiss on his cheek, she doubled check if his daggers were secured so they don't fall off by accident (she knows that he's careful, but she checks anyways just to be sure).

"I saw him during dinner. He told me that he just got back in the castle." Serena frowned in worry and yet she reported like she would during the war. "You two were right: Somebody really did try to light up the carriage with an explosive. Sebastian came back smelling like smoke and has a burn on his back. He had to stay low all day before coming back here."

Then she perked up, breaking her traumatic nostalgia. "Ah, but I did them him about your meeting with Meeto and about the secret messages. Seems like he's okay with the idea."

Zer0 Zer0

- Seth & Sen Pendragon -
" Guest Rooms "

"Alright, we'll be sending notes using our musical cipher, my violinist spry. Is he a wizard?" asked Seth, lifting his arms to let Serena check his gear. It was good thing she did, because she'd then discover a hole in his pocket where one of the diamonds fell and landed softly on his shoe. He quickly patched that up immediately. He usually stays still in the mornings to let her check his courier ensemble too, spotting frays in the travel-worn cloth, or not very secure chinks in the metal of his buckles that need replacing or he'd accidentally drop something and end up having to re-trace kilometers of distance traveled just to see where he dropped it.

In the hallway, Sen was bewildered to see her like this, and shuffled into their room, hugging her. He closed the door. "I will." he reassured her softly, rubbing her back. "You were so worried. I'll stay as safe as I can, Minnie." he cupped her cheek, then looked at her. "We'll send messages to Meeto's shop and he'll deliver them to Sebastian." He caressed her hair to straighten the strands, and wiped the sweat from her brow. The plan is, if we don't return by three in the morning, come look for us. If there is an explosion, come look for us. When we write our secret letters there will always be mispellings. If we send a letter without any grammatical errors it means we got caught and are being forced to write."

After the couples said their good-byes and reassurances, Sen also showing Minnie the contract with Princess Milk, which he gave to her to safeguard, the twins then set off for Meeto's shop, and into the black market.

Seth:
5 gold

[E]
[E]
2. x2 Assassin's daggers

Sen:
9 gold

[E]
[E]
Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back