• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moments in Time

-First Impressions-
-Grandmother Zhou-

Grandmother Zhou nodded, leaning back and giving the young boy space. "Of course I would know, foolish child. I did dress your wounds." She snorted. "I'm sure you have your reasons to hide your gender." The old lady reasoned.

It seems that she's smarter than she lets on since she hasn't said anything about why he didn't talk and why she let him lie about it; especially when Momochi have seen first hand on how sassy this grandmother is with her grandson.

For it is true, that slipper of hers is a scary weapon indeed.

"Just me, but knowing my grandson, he'll fit all the pieces together like I have..." She hinted, raising an eyebrow at him through her cracked and broken framed glasses.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- First Impressions -
" Jouda Momochi "

"It's safer if he does not." said Momochi looking wearied at the thought. He had looked slightly indignant at being called a foolish child, but that faded away to be replaced by an expression of thoughtfulness, as though he was pondering whether to tell her something important.

"Grandma, there are dangerous people after me and my aunt, so I won't tell you my story to keep you safe, but will you let us stay here secretly?" he said in a low voice making sure Tsukumi didn't hear. "My family is wealthy, I am certain they are prepared to pay any amount you desire for my well-being. Chenglei told me that he wants Tsukumi to go to school, I can arrange events that will allow her to do that, and for him to have a better job. You can have better reading glasses and a roof that doesn't leak. But, if you are unwilling, I understand, and ask that you at least help me arrange a safe passage to the village of Danhua." he bowed. "Not only will you be helping me, but I assure you, you will be helping all of Akihaba."

-First Impressions-
-Grandmother Zhou-

Momochi can hear the grandmother chuckling, very similar to Chenglei's. "Lift your head, child. If you are who I believe you are, then lift your head." A gentle and wrinkly hand went under his chin and pushed his head up a bit. Grandmother Zhou has a stern look, her violet eyes seem to know a lot more then she's willing to say out loud.

"In this house, you don't need to be so formal. Not with me or with my kids." Then she sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose as she pondered for a bit. She pushed her glasses up. "I care not for money but I do want my kids to have a better future. If you say you can provide that for them, then I wholeheartedly let you and your aunt stay here."

Grandmother Zhou looked at him with a calm glance. "Welcome to my home. It's small and not as fancy as your previous life style, but we manage here. Just be ready for Tsumiki to jump on you or Chenglei's trips. It's funny to watch but that's about it, I'm afraid."

Zer0 Zer0

- First Impressions -
" Jouda Momochi "

"Thank you . . . granny." said Momochi bowing deeply, trying the word out. "I am in your debt." he smiled. "I like your home, it's very peaceful and happy." he looked out to the window where the leaves rustled in the wind and puddles from yesterday's rain reflected the sky above. "Could I ask another favor? Will you please keep my real identity a secret and continue pretending that I am mute? I don't want Tsumiki and Chenglei to talk about me with their friends, nor for them to be shocked."

Katsuya Katsuya

-First Impressions-
-Grandmother Zhou-

She sighed but there's a small smile on her face. "Your welcome." Then she raised an eyebrow at the question and shook her head slowly before looking at him again. "You don't need to ask me that. I already agreed to letting you stay here." Grandmother Zhou hinted, knowing fully well what she signed herself up for when she welcomed him and his aunt.

"However it's up to you should you trust me or my kids with your real identity." She leaned in a bit to whisper. "Though I have a feeling I already know who you are, but you don't need to confirm it, Momochi." Leaning back, the grandmother patted his head comfortingly and fixed his bun a bit so it'd look more feminine.

"Ask Chenglei to do your hair. He fixes Tsumiki's whenever she asks him." She suggested.

Zer0 Zer0

- First Impressions -
" Jouda Momochi "

"No, that'd be odd, granny." he chuckled, looking away awkwardly for some reason. "I'm feeling a little feverish, so I think I'll just rest for today, but if I'm well tomorrow, I'd like to help with chores, maybe you could teach me how to sew or weave baskets?"

Momochi was indeed running a slight fever. His bandages needed changing and it seemed that some of the skin around the wounds were reddish, a sign of infection. That night, as he slept early, the fever grew hotter and he was sweating buckets on the straw bed.

This was the second day that his aunt remained asleep, though she'd mutter every now and then and wince as though in a nightmare. "Son . . . run . . . they're breaking through the gates . . . we can't get out . . . run quickly . . ."

Katsuya Katsuya

-First Impressions-
-Chenglei Zhou-

The grandmother raised her eyebrow again at his reaction but she dropped it. "Sure. I'll teach you how to weave."

When he mentioned about having a fever, she placed a hand on his forehead and grimly nodded. She hollered to Tsumiki to make some of the green paste again so she can change his bandages before he fell asleep. Once she was done, she let the feverish boy go to sleep, leaving a small clay pot with warm water inside and a bit of tea leaves on the side of the cracked cup in case he woke up and needed a drink.

When Chenglei came back, silent, Grandmother Zhou mentioned about Momochi's fever and so he volunteered to stay up that night again to watch over them, he insisted when his grandmother was oddly trying to stop him from doing so.

"Old hag, ya only know how tah dress wounds. Ya dun know how tah break fevahs." Was his reason, a reason the grandmother could not fight against because she knew he was right.

That night as he stayed beside the straw bed, Chenglei noticed how much Momochi was sweating. After placing his hand under her back, the blonde was debating in his head if he should or shouldn't change Momochi's clothes..but then he shook his head and stared at the sleeping teen, narrowing his steel cold eyes.Thoughts from the afternoon popped in his head...

So he left the room to steal his sister's long kimono and started to undress Momochi. Then he paused with his eyes widening at the sight before narrowing again.

"Ya gotta be f*ckin' kiddin' me..." Chenglei muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose. He let out a sigh and continued with undressing the feverish boy, lifting him up with an arm behind his back after twisting a towel to strain the water to give him a wipe down. The boy's head on his shoulder so it wouldn't be uncomfortable. He listened to the sleeping woman's sleeping mutterings and he gritted his teeth.

Then he breathed in to calm down and concentrated on caring for this...boy who's sick, being careful to not mess up his grandmother's work with the bandages. Through the whole night, Chenglei cared for the boy in his sister's kimono making sure that his fever has gone down at least and he waited for him to wake up again in the morning. He even fixed his hair so it can stay dry as he changed the straw hay under the sick.

Momochi would see bags under his narrow eyes, a frown greeted him.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- First Impressions -
" Jouda Momochi "

When the boy woke up he gave a silent yawn, smiled at Chenglei, puzzled, then wrote. 'Good morning, Chenglei, why are you looking at me that way?' he showed him the note, rubbing his eyes. He looked at the Kimono he was wearing, this was not what he wore yesterday, but didn't seem to mind it.

His fever seemed to have gone down, but he was still very warm.

Katsuya Katsuya

-First Impressions-
-Chenglei Zhou-

"...Mornin'..." Chenglei said quietly. "..." He just stared for a while. "...da people from da Cho Hakagami clan are her'..." His eyes narrowed more.

"...and dey're lookin' fur ya and yur...aunt..." He muttered, now looking away and stared at the clay pot.

Zer0 Zer0

- First Impressions -
" Jouda Momochi "

Momochi's eyes widened in alarm. His hand whipped back and wrote at lightning speed. 'Where are they now, how many soldiers and what kind, how many officers and what are their names, who are the Hakagami family members with them and where are those family members now? Did they set up border patrols and road inspections already? Since what time have they been here? Do you have a horse? Please don't ask questions and just answer, we cannot waste time, it's for you and your family's safety too. Please also call granny.'

Katsuya Katsuya

-First Impressions-
-Chenglei Zhou-

"I only know that they started to negotiate on letting them in peacefully yesterday. Saw several men with your faces on posters at my job. Don't know which family member is here or know how many." Chenglei clenched his fist tightly before standing up and stomped out of the room before Momochi could even stop him, waking his grandmother up so she can talk with him as the blonde gets a horse...from somewhere.

Grandmother Zhou came in, blinking the sleep away. "Yes, dear?"

Zer0 Zer0

- First Impressions -
" Jouda Momochi "

Momochi stared after him, as though wondering why he was mad. He looked down his note, eyebrows furrowed as he reread it. When Granny Zhou came, he quickly got off the bed, wobbled, then leaned on the wall for support. "Granny, me and my aunt need to get out of the village immediately." he whispered. "The Hakagami Clan must not know. We have to --- "

Somewhere in the distance, a woman screamed. Through the window, they could see in a nearby farm that there were soldiers on horses searching the place, turning it upside down.

"They're here!" he hissed, flattening himself on the wall out of their sight, though really they were very far away. About two more farms before the Zhou's home. Momochi was panicking looking at his aunt and her injured state Their beds still had some of the blood from their wounds. "Granny, I can't move my aunt, she's too hurt, her wounds might reopen if we ride on a horse." Momochi's wounds could reopen if he rides a horse too. "What do we do? They musn't find us or they'll kill us and you, Tsukumi, and Chenglei."

Katsuya Katsuya

-First Impressions-
-Chenglei Zhou-

Grandmother Zhou sat down on the bed as though she didn't notice the soldiers are coming near. However Momochi can see that she's panicking right now with the way she furrowed her eyebrows. "Perhaps there's a way to move you two but I just don't know how-"

Outside of the room was a lot of quiet slams and footsteps that are walking all over the place before a rustling sound was heard after and then it left. She can hear...neighing?

Those stomps came back and Chenglei walked in the room, ignoring the boy in the kimono if he ever said or did anything to stop him as he carefully carried Momochi's aunt; supporting her back and knees with his shaky arms. Then he walked outside. His grandmother followed and gaped at what she's seeing.

There, hidden from the soldiers' view, behind his home, is a wooden cart with two horses attached to it; Another and older boy was holding onto the reins, making sure the horses stay quiet and calm. A large bundle of hay was in the cart and stacked up neatly. With a closer look, those stacks of hay has a space in the middle large enough for two people to fit in laying down. On the side is a tarp for the rain that would be tied to the sides of the cart to secure the hay.

Chenglei is laying Momochi's aunt in the middle where the space is and then he looked at his grandmother with a set straight line on his lips. Brows furrowed as his eyes steeled over. A bag filled with items was next to the sleeping aunt.

"Chenglei? Where-? Who?"

"Doesn' mattah right now. Dey need help, right?" was his quiet retort.

When he was done making sure she was fine without any of her wounds opening, Chenglei came back inside his home and did the one thing Momochi would surely not appreciate.

The blonde bends a bit to tuck his arm under his knees and supporting his back with his other arm, glaring if he moved too much. Chenglei then tucked him in the cart as well before grabbing the rein from the older boy, nodding in appreciation.

"Thank ya..."

"No problem! This is just to pay back for what you did for me before." The older boy left them alone, going back to his home. Chenglei sighed, his shoulders slumped before looking at Momochi with narrowed eyes. "Will dis do?"

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- First Impressions -
" Jouda Momochi "

Momochi just nodded, dumbfounded at him and impressed. He had almost tried to stop him carrying his aunt, but paused, then just followed weakly behind him. He became surprised an indignant when he picked him up, but did not fight it.

He looked like he was trying to put his pride down, as he just lay cooperatively beside his aunt whose hand he held tightly.

There was no checkpoint on the road, but looking behind, Chenglei could see the soldiers beginning to build one. They made it out just in time. The village of Danhua was two days on horseback, but with a slower cart and the slippery roads, it was probably going to take four.

Heavy rain clouds rolled across the sky, threatening to fall, but it did not start to drizzle until late afternoon. All around there were signs of the Hakagami occupation. The flags and banners of the Taisho's were being burned outside homes and more and more soldiers passed them on the road. A couple stopped Chenglei and inspected his cart, asking him questions, but talking got him out of it. It was uncertain though how long talking is going to work, it was very likely that they were going to empty his cart one of these days, the last soldiers already bullied him and took his money, saying there was a "toll" to pay when passing the bridge he was riding through. They were going to have to get off the roads.

Knowing this land, Chenglei was sure to find a safe secret place for them to rest, at least until the two were well enough to walk or ride on horseback. A place where soldiers would see and can turn upside down to check was no good, but it had to be a place where he could make trips to a settlement to get medicine.

They rested there that night. Momochi's fever had gone down and he was on his way to getting better, just resting by the campfire as the rain poured heavily again.

Katsuya Katsuya

-First Impressions-
-Chenglei Zhou-

After saying goodbye to his grandmother, Chenglei tied the tarp over the haystacks and the hidden pair before sitting at the front of the cart and rode off. He peeked over his shoulder to see the soldiers building a checkpoint and he counted his blessings, it didn't show on his face though.

The whole time they rode, he stayed quiet and looked ragged, even when the soldiers stopped him on other checkpoints; Chenglei managed to convince the soldiers to let him through. Might be because he looks pitiful and really sleep deprived, might be because he sat up straight and never wavered, might be because he's just really good at distracting and lying to the stupid soldiers. He doesn't know anymore nor does he care. He doesn't even care about the last one as he just gave up and payed the toll.

Utter bull.

So now, Chenglei decided to hide in the forests where there's a lot of caverns that are spacious enough for the horses and then some. He knew that no one would dare come in here because of rumors and tales of spirits and demons are occupying it. The blonde knew that wasn't real because he explored these parts before and he checked if there really was any but nothing. It's just empty, with moaning like sounds echoing with any soft breeze that comes and goes.

He destroyed the cart into pieces, throwing the wheels into the lake that's nearby, and used the cart itself as a dry base for the hay stack bed and leaving some for the horse during their stay here. He used the tarp as a way to collect the rain outside so they at least have water to drink. He made a fire pit to stay warm and made sure to keep tabs on Momochi's fever in the night.

Though whenever Chenglei looked at Momochi, it was with a cold stare, sleep deprived and really annoyed about something; but he wouldn't ask.

Instead he would stay quiet and sometimes nod off only to jump in place and stay alert.

Zer0 Zer0

- First Impressions -
"Kenren?"​

Momochi gave Chenglei that same puzzled look, and then a questioning tilt of his head whenever he gave him that cold stare. When he wouldn't say anything, he just became flabbergasted and stopped bothering him, going to sleep instead, glancing at him every now and then, like he's thinking hard.

A warm blanket had been draped over the bathhouse boy's shoulders sometime during the night. There was a note near him that said:

'Chenglei, I know we just turned your life upside down and that by staying with us, you're leaving granny and Tsumiki, and your job behind. It's hard and I'm really grateful that you're doing this, so if there's anything bothering you that I could fix, I'll do it.'

It was the morning of the fourth day since he found the boy and his aunt, and if he listened, he could hear a young man and a woman whispering ever so quietly in the cavern. A little peek and he'd see that it was Momochi and his aunt. She seemed to have woken up at last and was disoriented, wondering how they got here and Momochi was calming her down and explaining as quietly as he could.

He must love his aunt dearly because he was holding her hand tight, tears streaming down his cheeks as he looked at her worried, relieved, and happy all at once. He hugged her gingerly.

" . . . Yes, we're safe, mom . . . Yes the Zhou's . . . " whispered Momochi.

" Oh thankgoodness, some good fortune at last, at last, Kenren . . ."

"Shh, keep your voice down, mom, please. He doesn't know. And it's safer for him if it remains that way. He's the only one supporting his grandma and sister . . . Chenglei, his name is Chenglei." he said warmly.

Katsuya Katsuya

-First Impressions-
-Chenglei Zhou-

Chenglei jumped again when he realized he fell asleep that night, blinking slowly as his brain tries to process what's on his shoulders and read the note. Only to crush it in his hands and looked at the side blankly. There was a sting in his heart from remembering leaving the two people he loves the most for...

He sighed, unwittingly snuggling into the warm blanket and fell asleep while sitting up.

On the morning, Chenglei woke up to voices whispering to each other. Alarmed, he peeked over shoulder. Eyes widened before narrowing again as he watched the touching scene of son and mother, who's finally awake after sleeping for so long.

"....So dat's it." He said, loud enough for the pair to hear him. Chenglei didn't move from his spot, still glaring coldly at...

"Yur Kenren Taisho...an' dis is ya's motha..."

Zer0 Zer0

-A Day Out-
Lydia didn't know which was worse, the fact that James thought that paper flavor was 'safe,' or that it was enjoyable because it had... paper... texture? She wondered how a jelly bean could be textured like paper and gave James a dubious look before accepting the offered bean and cautiously tasting it. She still wasn't as adventurous as James was when it came to trying new foods, but if he said it was okay, she was up for it.

"I'd say maybe you should start buying these for her instead of cloth, but that might make her gain weight," Lydia joked when Callie enjoyed the jelly-filled marshmallows. She had always enjoyed sharing books and information with James before, now there were added benefits of sharing and that included how close they could be when sharing a book. When he nuzzled her hair she leaned into him, leaning away again as he tried to think of the word he was looking for and giggling slightly, "psychedelic?" she then moved back from him as he asked her to pose and sat with both her legs curled at her side in a sort of pin-up girl style with one hand beneath her chin, a playful expression on her face as she looked to the side like she was watching the fish. She was a little embarrassed when he asked for the close-up of her face, but she didn't decline and just tried to relax and go back to reading so he could capture the expression he had been aiming for.

She could swear that she read somewhere about spells being used to practically waterproof ink and paper in a similar manner to the runes that kept the wood from rotting too quickly and the metal from rusting and thought that submerged surgery was an interesting idea, "do you think that maybe they would go on land for something like that?"

James' determination in most cases was inspiring, right now it was a little dangerous. In the end, she sighed an nodded, reassured by his decision to order something safe rather than something exotic and possibly vomit inducing, "alright, as long as you promise not to order anything too crazy," she offered him a gentle nudge before beginning to remove the floral wrap from her hips and looking to the divers that he had pointed out.

To the one diver's sudden somewhat frantic gestures, Lydia paused and she stopped in her own motions, leaving the wrap around her hips as she looked away shyly, brushing her bangs off of her forehead and nodding slightly, "y-yes... um... I-I'm L-Lydia Dubois... n-n-nice to meet y-you" she hated the recognition, but there were worse things she could be recognized for. The fact that she had fans wasn't even something she had thought about before. She hadn't considered that she had gone from the awkward and strange girl that was remembered simply because she was unusual to Lady Death Bane, hero of Holt literally over night. Now she was remembered and recognized for ending a Death Knight rather than her fascination with magic and studious nature.

She glanced to James nervously before back to Micheal and Coal, "u-um... s-sure... th-this... this is J-James Pendragon... my b-b-" she giggled nervously and flushed, "boyfriend... he's a h-hero of Holt too," she hooked her arm around James' for support, "w-we were actually just going to try the... diner you just came from," she offered them a timid smile, sighing inwardly because she figured they would be hard pressed to believe who she was since outside of combat she was a completely different person, this was manifested in her squeezing James' arm slightly as she looked away from the two fans.

Zer0 Zer0

- First Impressions -
"Kenren Taisho"

The two jumped, startled. Kenren whipped his head at Chenglei's direction. Immediately he spoke softly to his mother, squeezed her hand reassuringly, then approached him carefully, anxious. "Yes, I'm Kenren, and this is my mother Haruhi." he admitted sitting a respectful distance away from him.

"I apologize for deceiving you, Chenglei, I had to do it or else I would be killed and my mother taken. Please don't leave. I am very sorry. And I will explain everything, if that's what you wish." he gingerely bowed in respect.

Katsuya Katsuya

-First Impressions-
-Chenglei Zhou-

Kenren would hear Chenglei sucking in air before sounds of pebbles being moved followed by footsteps that are coming his way. Then he was yanked up by the folds of the kimono and was in eye level with his sharp ash purple eyes. Oh so close. Enough to touch noses if either of them moved just a little bit...

"I dun care fur yur explanations. Wha' I wish is dat ya stay alive an' take back Akihara. A' least dat way, I know fur sure meh family is nah in danger anymore." Chenglei hissed, livid. His temper could no longer be sated or be pushed back. Not when he's tired, miserable, and betrayed by the one person who asked him to be friends in the first place.

"Dun make meh regret leavin' meh family tuh savin' yurs. Dun waste meh grandmother and meh efforts eitha. I'mma stayin' tuh make sure ya keep dat promise, ya got dat?"

Zer0 Zer0

- First Impressions -
"Kenren Taisho"

"Y-ya, I got it." muttered Kenren, intimidated, recoiling from his livid face. "I got it." he nodded solemnly. He waited until Chenglei released his hold on him, then straightened the kimono he was wearing.

He stayed respectfully silent after that, meeting Chenglei's eyes determinedly as though keen to prove himself and reaasure him that he will keep his word.

Kenren didn't seem at all offended at being yanked either.

Katsuya Katsuya

- A Day Out -
"James Pendragon"

"Psychedelic!" he snapped his fingers at Lydia as though she had a eureka moment. "That fish is psychadelic." he nodded.

When she spoke about the surgery, James surmised that they probably did since water might get inside the organs and bandages will just get soaked.

When the divers showed the board and Lydia became nervous, he met her glance too and then sniffed her hair reassuringly, rubbing her entwined hand with his thumb and smiling when her cheeks flushed calling him her boyfriend. And could not help but nuzzle her hair again.

"Hey." he smiled chummily at the divers.

Michael and Coal looked at him then at Callie, and then back again. Then one of them wrote. 'But isn't James Pendragon an old man on a flounder?'

James gave them a confused look. "Do I look like an old man?" he added to Lydia.

The divers looked at each other again, now confused too. 'Know what? Our bad, we thought you'd be older. Anyway, we can show you two the diner.'

James glanced at Lydia again. She said "sure" earlier even though she's nervous, therefore she is sure. "Okay. Lead the way."

Mermaids greeted them at the door. Callie was much too big, so after donning on air bubbles, James swam in together with Lydia where they saw merefolk floating inside boxed spaces on the walls or around chained giant arcane lamps that stretched from the ceiling to the floor, separated by platforms of rune engraved wood. Their meals were swimming inside half-filled bubbles inside holes in the lamps where they picked up the wriggling food and ate it by hand. There were drinks too and were placed inside bubbles as well that they could put their lips in and drink.

The divers picked a box on the wall and once they sat, turned a rune crystal on the table clockwise and a bubble started to cover the entrance and the water inside started to drain away. Fans from pipes whirred and the divers took off their helmets breathing normally.

"Ahh, much better!" said Coal. "So you wanted sea weed?"

A waitress came and took down their orders. Providing them with a low table. James pulled out his bubble cover and placed it at the side where it didn't pop. Michael told them all about how things that are moved around usually weigh six times heavier under water so that it would not float away, that or it's bolted or stuck to a suface with a sticky charm spell. It was bad manners to spill the blood of your food underwater so merfolk always chew with their mouth closed and eat their meals in one bite.

They were very eager to know what the two and the rest of the heroes were up to, and about the war. They wanted them to speak about their adventures and other epic battles, and when asked about why they thought James was an old man, it's because there was this stall in the market place that sells Holt Heroes goods that depicted him that way.

When James' order of seaweed came, he wanted to eat it the way merfolk did and the waitress kindly allowed him to try eating it from the bubbles in the lantern. There was nothing significantly different except the seaweed just passed through water before inside the bubble, then into his mouth. He gave Lydia a happy, excited thumbs up.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

-First Impressions-
-Chenglei Zhou-

At first, it didn't seem like he would let go anytime soon but when Kenren understood, Chenglei lets him go and huffed in agitation.

"Good." He growled before his eyes moved to Haruhi and walked away, grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

"I'll be right back. Gonna get food tah eat. Let yur ma get some watah from da tarp." After tossing Kenren a cup he got out of his bag, the blonde walked out of the deep caverns to hunt something. It took an hour or two, but he managed to catch two rabbits, already skinned and without guts. He cooked it in the revived fire and somehow separated the rabbits in three; two pieces for each person.

"Eat it slow. Ya jus' woke up an' it would be bad if ya ate tuh quickly." Chenglei gently advised to Haruhi as he passed her pieces in her hands with a giant leaf. Then he shoved Kenren's share, not as caring or gentle before sitting across and away from him, eating his own share. He grumbled to himself sometimes, now not looking at either of his...charges? People to watch over?

Whatever the correct term is.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- First Impressions -
"Kenren Taisho"

Kenren didn't eat his food immediately. "Chenglei, why are you so mad? I apologized and I meant it."

He was frowning as he chewed on his rabbit. Obviously he was offended at the shoving. Mrs. Taisho ate quietly, but was starting to look a little worried, though she just calmly looked at the rain outside.

Katsuya Katsuya

-First Impressions-
-Chenglei Zhou-

Chenglei looked at him, he wasn't glaring but it wasn't a friendly glance either. "Yea, I know. Dun mean I'll be all buddy buddy wit' ya." He huffed and looked away.

"Just give meh time tuh calm down." The blonde teen said, shoulders slumped. "I ain't good wit' keepin' mah tempah afta bein' quiet fur three days..."

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- First Impressions -
"Kenren Taisho"

"Fair enough." said Kenren, putting down a well-nibbled bone neatly on a pile on the floor. He ate all proper, making sure not a piece of meat fell on his clothes. Then he gave him a curious look as he started on the leg of the rabbit. "Were you quiet 'cause I told you not to ask questions?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back