• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MokaChan

The Affectionate, Yet Stubborn One
《..........................................》

PLEASE, do NOT POST in this thread! Thank you.

Hello Hello!

Moka, here!

I'm so glad that you decided to stop by this request thread. Here, there will be all sorts of story ideas, plots, and pairings for you to (hopefully) enjoy.

This thread will be updated when I add a new story or idea to it. :)

Last Updated:
08/10/2021

Please do NOT POST in this thread!
If you are interested in roleplaying with me, please send me a PM!

Moka's Original Characters Link

[WIP]

Current Roleplays:

New Plot:

"Delicious"

Added on:
08/10/2021

Moka's Rules

• Please have patience with my with replies. One reason I take so long to reply is because I want to make sure that I don't have a lot of grammer mistakes and I put as much information as I can within my post.

• If I disappear for a really long time, it's due to real life situations and medical issues. I have quite a few medical issues that can cause me to have severe bouts of vertigo and chronic pain, among other things. Feel free to message me if I've been gone for longer than two weeks! I have also started a new job, so my schedule might be all over the place. Also, take as much time as you need to reply to our roleplay. I have no problem waiting!

• Please be able to write a minimum of 2 paragraphs. If I get a one-liner in response to my 2-5 paragraphs. I will lose interest very quickly if I get one to two sentences as a response. You gotta be able to write at least 2 paragraphs for me.

• Please be able to contribute to the roleplay. Even though I don't mind pushing the story forward, sometimes I may need help. I also love to see what ideas my partner may have. Feel free to move the story forward and add plot twists, too!

• I love love love OOC chat!! Talking about random scene ideas or discussing what our characters like is so much fun! I'm one of those people who will ask questions about your character(s) like:
"What's their favorite color?"
"What do they do in their free time?"
"What's their favorite food?"
"What type of books do they like?"
"What's their biggest fear?"
"What would your character do if my character did such and such?"

• Please do not control my character(s).

• Please don't choose my character's or my characters' face claims. One of the reasons why I love roleplay is because I have a choice of what I want my character(s) to look like. Your character is your character and my character is my character.

• Auto-hitting is allowed with me. Just make sure that your character doesn't do debilitating/severe damage to or kills my character(s).

• I don't have any triggers as of now! I can deal with just about any type of scene. Dark scenes, torture, etc. If there's a scene that's too much for me to handle, I'll let you know! Please let me know if you ever get uncomfortable, should the story take a dark turn. I never want to make my partners uncomfortable. Keep in mind that these scenes cannot get too nitty gritty or dark- they need to stay in the guidelines|rules of the RPN Site.

• If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to chat with me about them!

• Have Fun!

Moka's Writing Style

RP Type?
• I mostly stick with 1x1 roleplays because they give me more time and less pressure to reply.

What Tense?
• 3rd Person, Past Tense

Minimum Writing Amount?
• I tend to write a minimum of 2 paragraphs. I can write much less depending on what's going on in the story and what my partner gives me to work with.

Maximum Writing Amount?
• I can write 5+ paragraphs. Again, it depends on what's going on in the story and how much my partner gives me to work with.

Details?
• Heck yas! Gimme them details. I love them.

Play Multiple Characters?
• Yes! I can easily play more than one character.

White flakes softly fluttered from the sky and covered the surrounding pine trees and anything else in the forest below. The ground was covered in a thick blanket of the white matter and it crunched with each step two black, leather boots took. The steps were slow, careful not to catch the attention of anything that might be lurking nearby. A pair of narrowed, blue eyes took in their surroundings as the male stopped in his tracks and he inhaled a breath. The air was cold through his nostrils, made his eyes water, and stung the inside of his lungs.

Despite all the layers he wore, his body would still get the occasional shiver from the coolness of the frigid air around him. He wore black toboggan, black turtleneck shirt, a heavy dark blue coat, a pair of black pants, black leather boots, and a pair of thick, black gloves. His heart beat quickly within his chest, his muscles had tightened up in the familiar feeling of anticipation. It wasn't the only feeling, though.

Excitement.

Nervousness.

A slight amount of fear.

These were normal to a mercenary like him, though.

He would get the very same feelings while he was on a job and he loved it. He loved feeling the adrenaline pumping through him, loved the rush he got when he was having to hunt someone down. It brought all sorts of sick excitement to him and half of him hated it, while at the same time, he internally admitted that he liked it. He would never get tired of the feelings he got while he was looking for a target.

However, this time, he was the target.

The man had moved again and stopped short. His eyes flicked and his head slightly moved to his left.

He'd heard it.

The sound of snow crunching and a few twigs snapped. He hadn't been found yet, otherwise he'd been attacked. He knew that much. His enemy must have spotted his footsteps in the snow and had followed them to his current position.

He began to move again, took slow steps backwards and glanced behind him so he wouldn't run into anything, careful not to alarm the nearby enemy.

The sound of boots sinking into the four inches of snow pricked his ears.

They were very close to him-- too close for comfort.

He felt as though his heart would beat out of his chest any minute as the suspense began to get to him, but he knew not to move again. Knew to be patient, otherwise he'd be caught and he sure as hell didn't want that. He held his breath as the footsteps got closer and he stayed perfectly still when they got on the other side of a nearby tree. Luckily, he had hidden himself in a spot where there was a lot of brush and it all covered his body.

He glanced by the tree to see that the attacker's back was turned to him and he crouched down. He released a silent breath as he began to sneak away from his position and made his way to another further away from the hunter. When he felt that he had gotten far away from them, he stood up and had turned around to look for some other possible hiding place. His blue orbs widened when he saw a flash of white being hurtled towards him and he ducked out of the way just in time. A groan slipped past his thin lips as he turned and dashed through the snow.

Jake Muller had been spotted and he was running as fast as he could. He heard rushed footsteps and heavy breathing came from behind him and they were gaining on his ass. He ducked by various trees all the while avoiding being hit by the white objects his pursuer was throwing at him. He was desperate not to get hit, or he would lose. Jake didn't like to lose at anything.

After a while, he glanced behind him and was a little confused when he didn't see the figure who'd been running after him. As he had returned his attention to in front of him, his red brows rose in shock when he saw the petite, blonde headed woman, who held a snowball in her gloved hand, looking at him with a small smirk.

He had forced himself to stop running so he wouldn't run into her, however it was all in vain. Her triumphant look matched his own expression of shock before he found himself stumbling in the snow and falling on top of her. They both let out surprised, pained grunts when they landed in the heaps of snow they had been running around in all day. Jake hurriedly pushed himself up to where he had all his upper weight on his elbows so he could look down at her. Their heavy breathing was mixed in with the silence, aside from the noise that was provided by the chilly wind and the few birds that chirped happily.

Cold blue orbs danced with deep sea ones as Jake whispered, a little breathless, "Hey, Supergirl."

Sherry smiled up at him warmly as she responded in a hushed tone, "Hey."

The redhead responded, "Sorry for runnin' into ya. That was an accident...or maybe it wasn't. Maybe I wanted us to be like this."

As he wiggled his eyebrows up and down, the blonde giggled a bit and shook her head in amusement. "I bet you did. That surprised look on your face told me otherwise."

One of his brows rose as he said, "Hey, you dunno that. I knew where you were all along!"

"Sure you did." was her response. The two chuckled under their breath and Jake's eyes locked with Sherry's again.

Their faces were flushed from the cold and even though they had stopped running after one another, Jake still felt his heart beat rapidly in his chest. It did that everytime he was with her. Sherry always seemed to make him feel and do things that he normally wouldn't. The world always seemed to disappear when he was close to her and it was that moment. He took in her calm, comfortable expression, her blonde hair, blue eyes, and the snowflakes that caked over her eyelashes. Then his eyes had landed on her pink lips before settling on her eyes again. He hadn't realized it, but his face had begun to slowly edge closer to hers. Their faces were inches apart and he could feel the warmth of her breath tickle his face; smelled the hot chocolate she had drank ten minutes prior to coming outside.

Then the mood was broken when he got a mouthful of cold snow and he was shoved off of her. It took him a moment to realize what had happened as he heard Sherry giggle and said something about how he'd lost the match.

The male stood up, spat snow out of his mouth to yell at her retreating form, "Hey! You fuckin' cheated-! I'm gonna get you for that, Supergirl! Just you wait till I get my hands on you!!"

She had already started to book it away from him when Jake started to run after her. He was gonna catch her and make her pay for that little trick of hers-- took advantage of him in that moment. Though as he ran after her, he found himself grinning and his chest bubbled with happiness. It had been a long time since he felt happy for no damn reason and as they got to the cabin, he wrapped his arms around her, laughed with delight. They were gonna get some cookies and more hot chocolate and he was gonna make her snuggle with him by the fireplace, dammit.

Moka's Preferences

Character Gender Preference?
• I can play either male or female characters. Depends on what the story idea/plot is, though.

Pairing Preference?
• Female x Male
•Male x Male

• I can do Male/Male or Male/Female pairings. I am willing to try Female/Female pairings, but it'll depend on the plot.

Preferred Genres
• Action/Adventure
• Dark/Horror
• Historical
• Mystery/Thriller
• Romance
• Slice of Life
• Supernatural

Writing Preferences
• Multi-Para
• Novella
• 3rd Person
• Conversations or Threads

Phew!
That was probably a lot to read. My apologies. I'll be adding the the list of random pairings (Original & Fandom alike), as well as plot ideas soon!

**Again, please DO NOT POST in this thread! Thank you.**

Last edited:
Pairing Lists
(These will be updated when I think of more.)

The bolded are the pairings I'm craving. The colored are rolls I'd prefer playing. If it is only bolded, that means I am willing to be either roll. If there is a list that is not bolded or colored, I may not be interested in it. If you're able to give me a convincing story/plot idea, I might change my mind. :D

Currently Super Duper Craving:

«Pairings»
Vampire/Human
Demon/Human

«Plots»
"Falling For The King"

List Updated:
08/10/2021

《.............................................》

« Slice of Life »

Rookie Cop/Crime Lord
Rookie Cop/Insane Criminal
Rookie Cop/Police Captain
Mafia Boss/Victim
Writer/Cop
Writer/Editor
Writer/Inspiration
Student/Teacher
Good Girl|Boy/Bad Boy

Murderer/Victim
Hero/Villain
Famous Singer/Newbie Singer
Best Friend/Best Friend

« Supernatural »

Human/Vampire
Vampire/Vampire
Human/Werewolf
Werewolf/Werewolf
Angel/Demon
Human/Demon

Human/Angel

« Fantasy/Medieval »

Slave/Master
Prince\Princess/Prince
Prince\Princess/Knight
Prince\Princess/King
Prince\Princess/Tribe Lord
Knight/Knight Captain
Mage/Mage Hunter

« Sci-Fi »

Alien/Human
Android/Human

《.............................................》

Fandoms

* For fandoms, I will only roleplay canon/canon ships. I've tried writing with original character/canon ships, but for some reason I lose interest quickly in those. My apologies.*

« Resident Evil »

* I have not gotten to play Resident Evil 8, so I will not be doing any roleplays based off of it. I don't wanna be spoilerized & I'll have no idea who the characters are. :") *

Jake Muller/Sherry Birkin
Jake Muller/Piers Nivans
Chris Redfield/Albert Wesker
Chris Redfield/Jill Valentine
Chris Redfield/Piers Nivans
Chris Redfield/Leon Kennedy
Alexia Ashford/Albert Wesker
Jill Valentine/Albert Wesker
Jill Valentine/Chris Redfield
Leon Kennedy/Ada Wong
Leon Kennedy/Claire Redfield
Claire Redfield/Steve Burnside
Claire Redfield/Albert Wesker
Rebecca Chambers/Billy Coen

« The Legend of Zelda »

Link/Ganondorf
Link/Zelda\Sheik
Link/Midna
Link/Mipha
Link/Malon

« Final Fantasy »

Yuna/Tidus
Yuna/Seymore

« Outlander »

Claire Randal/Jamie Fraser

« Castle »

Katherine Beckett/Rick Castle

« Star Wars »

Darth Vader/Padmé
Anakin Skywalker/Obi-Wan Kenobi
Darth Vader/Obi-Wan Kenobi

« Fairytales »

* The characters that are animals will either be a human or be able to transform into a human. Each existing character can be morphed into our own original character as well! I'll be adding ideas with the basic fairytale story concepts that can be used with original characters. :D *

Rapunzel/Theif
Beauty/The Beast
Ye Xian/"Goldfish"
Red Riding Hood/"Big Bad Wolf"
Snow White/The Huntsman
Snow White/Grumpy
The Little Mermaid/Prince

Last edited:

Original Plot Ideas
« Part 01»

Slice of Life

Looking For:
Muse B

𝐀 is a hopeless romantic, often daydreaming about what her characters' love lives would be. She finds out that she has the opportunity to write with one of her favorite writers, 𝐁. 𝐁 is a man who writes many romance novels. However, he hasn't had much inspiration to write a romance novel for nearly two years and has moved to writing mystery type novels. For his romance novels, he's been known to write on his personal experience with women. Much like a method actor, he has performed each of the actions with a woman and has made millions off of his books. Rumors have it that he never stays with one woman and he leaves them shortly after he has released the novel.
𝐀 is unaware of that little fact when she takes up the job, being a huge fan of the writer and his romance novels. She wants to be able to write like him one day and hopes that he might be able to give her some tips on how to become a successful writer.

At first, 𝐁 wants nothing to do with her since she isn't even his type and he doesn't want to write another romance novel. With a lot of desperation and determination, 𝐀 manages to convince him to write another romance novel and he begrudgingly agrees. The two go to a party and a drink is spilled on her favorite shirt. When 𝐁 takes her to a hotel he had performed and written different scenes in one of his more famous books, he asks her why they needed to have a meeting and she tells him that she wanted to speak with him about a new romance novel idea.

When she is finished washing, he orders booze and 𝐀 begins to throw ideas to him and he's obviously bored. He thought it wouldn't be an actual meeting. He thought it would be something a little more fun, like he was used used to. Devilish thoughts come to his mind when he decides to tease her a bit and it takes her a little bit before the shock sets in after he planted a kiss on her lips. Feeling embarrassed, she falls trying to get out of the hotel room.

Deciding that she probably couldn't handle anything other than the teasing kiss, he leaves her be and tells her to go to bed. 𝐁 finally decides to play along in the unravelling script in his head, wanting to see more from her.

Looking For:
Muse B or Muse C

Muse A is the best dancer in (whatever country)
...or at least he used to be. There was a time when he competed against the best of the best on the country's finest dance floors, but then one day his nemesis, (nemesis's [Muse C] name), decided he was tired of being second best. He made sure Muse A met with a little accident. Muse A's knee was damaged and he lost his dance partner to Muse C. Now he's a bum living in a crummy apartment, and his knee is still not back to normal--though he can still dance pretty well.

Then Muse A's friend, the dance manager, steps in. He has arranged for a new partner for Muse A. A young girl named Cossette was "imported" from a small village in China. Muse A and Cossette will have to enter into a fake marriage, in order for Cossette to be able to stay in the country.

Cossette arrives, they fill out the proper papers, Muse A sets her up in his apartment, and then he discovers the truth. It turns out that Cossette never left China, instead her sister, Muse B took her place. Muse B is a sweet young girl, barely 19 years old, with no prior dance experience. Muse A's first reaction is to send her back, he kicks her out, but then he starts to feel sorry for her, and eventually he accepts the challenge. In three months he'll have to teach Muse B to dance. Meanwhile the couple still has to keep up the appearance of being married, a situation complicated by the fact that two immigration agents are on to their deceit.

Muse B and Muse A work hard on their dance moves, but they haven't heard the last from his nemesis, Muse C. Even if it meant he would use illegal means to do so, he's not about to let Muse A reclaim the title as king of the dance floor.

(°•°•°•°)

Roles:
Muse A
He had once been an amazing dancer and he had been the one to create a different type of dance style; the mixture of waltz and ballet. His career soon was sent downhill due to Muse C having broken his leg by snapping his knee in two. He is 5-10 and possibly 20 years older than Muse B.

Muse B
She is a young woman the age of 19 and she desperately wishes to learn how to dance. She thought the chance would never be presented to her, however when her older sister, Cossette, who was an amazing dancer, decided to get married instead of going to (whatever country). The problem was that Cossette would earn a-lot of money from the job and that would settle their family's poor state of living. Instead, her mother sent Muse B in Cossette's place in hope to not lose this chance to gain some income.

Muse C
He is the man who always rivaled Muse A, always came in second place because of him. He caused Muse A's career to go down the toilet by ordering one of his lackies to break the man's leg during a competition so many years ago. Having crawled up the ladder in his dancing career, the man became a millionaire and gained even more men to follow under him. When he finds out about Muse B being with Muse A, he begins developing his plan to separate them-- especially once he sees Muse B's amazing dancing skills, and he becomes determined to make sure that Muse A doesn't even get to enter in December's dance contest.

Looking For:
The Rich Student/Teacher

Welcome to Rivervalley Academy.

This school is located on an island, which is completely surrounded by water. There is the main building, a large garden, an outdoor and indoor pool, mountains with hot springs, a large forest, large lakehouse by a lake in the middle of the entire island. It would seem to be more like a great vacation spot than a place where a large group of students get to go learn stuff at.

Only the richest young men and women can attend the school as students. However, every so often a group of four or five students that do not have much money can be given a special scholarship that pays for everything. Their classes, books, school uniform, dorm rooms, everything.

However, ever since the new councel president came into power, everything within the school changed. Within the new rules is one that basically states that the new students or transfer students who are poor must be assigned as a house pet to one of the rich students. The "house pets" must do anything and everything their "owner" tells them to do, no questions asked. A house pet is allowed to pay off a debt (a certain amount of money), that their "owner" forced them to have, in order to not be a house pet anymore.

When the house pets get there, the rich students who do not already have a house pet (or ones who already have one just want another one [which they must pay extra money for]) are given one (AKA the new poor students). That house oet must stay in the same dorm as their owner, whether they are the same sex or not (example; male must stay with their male or female owner/female must stay with their male or female owner).

Idea:
Basically a certain amount of poor students are allowed to go to a rich, high-class academy. When they get there, they are given their books/uniforms/other school related supplies and are all put in a line with their luggage. As if they are being auctioned off, they find out that there are folders with each of their information about them. The rich students can go look at the folders and the new batch of house pets and then they put in a certain amount of money to "buy" them.

**Currently craving this one!**

Looking For:
Either Muse

[Muse A] made a mistake by lying to an old guy friend she knew back in middle school, who has apparently become the head of a gang in the streets. He contacted her, asking her if they could hang out and she lied to him, telling him she had a boyfriend. Being called a liar and desperate to make him stop contacting her, [Muse A] decided to look up a random picture of a guy and posted it as her background photo on her social media, even putting that she was in a relationship. The next day, she is stared at by everybody & ends up finding out the guy, [Muse B], she used the picture from was leader of The Kings gang!

The Kings gang was known for having some of the most ruthless, cruel, and troublesome boys in all the school. There were five boys in the entire group, each having their own specail habit. [Muse B], the leader was prone for getting angry rather easily, causing him to get into frequent fights, and skipping most of his classes. He didn't really care about his grades, so he didn't study. [Muse A] was a girl who got very good grades, listened to her teachers, and followed the rules. She tried her best not to get into any trouble and stayed her few friends.

He confronted her and she apologized to him for lying, and he demanded that she owed him for not ending her life right on the spot. She had to be his slave for the entire school year, even making her sit next to him to take his notes, and making her go buy food and snacks for him. Once she began doing as he asked, her world was turned upside down!

[WIP]​

Last edited:

Original Plot Ideas
« Part 02 »

Supernatural | Fantasy

Looking For:
Muse B

*Muse B can be a demon, vampire, or whatever sort of Supernatural you want!*

(Muse A) is a senior in highschool and they have had a pretty good life. Their parents adore them, even if they make them do all kinds of chores, they make fairly good grades, and they have quite a few friends. However, ever since they were little, (Muse A) had the ppwer to see ghosts, demons, and other unpleasent things. They habe found out that the creatures only come out at night, though there are a few that come out during the day. The other worldly beings just glance in their direction and (Muse A) never paid them any mind.

However, one evening, (Muse A) stayed up too late studying for a test that was for the next day and they glance out their window when they hesrd some disgusting sqwelching sound coming from somewhere. To their shock there was someone coruched down on the side of the road and the figure was eating something. When (Muse A) squinted their eyes, they saw that the being was eating another person! Just as (Muse A) had started to close their bedroom window, the figure looked in their dorection and it turned out the stranger was a guy.

He had made his way to (Muse A)'s window and even though it was locked, he was still able to get inside. (Muse A) stumbled backwards and landed on their bed as (Muse B) leaned over them. His lips spread into a wide, creepy smile and his glowing eyes were focused entirely on (Muse A)'s shaking body.

"You can see me...? Oh, you are special... Yes... Mmn... You smell so delicious..." He leaned down towards them and inhaled their scent with his nose. His eyes opened as he locked eyes with them and he tilted his head to the side, "Should I eat you now or...make you mine?"

As his hand reached towards (Muse A), they black out. When they awoke the next morning, they thought it had been a dream and walked to school like usual. However, (Muse A) felt someone following them and when they looked behind them, they saw a guy they hadn't seen before. He was wearing the school uniform and so, (Muse A) figured he was a new rransfer student, just walking in the same direction to the school. They were even more on edge when he followed them to every single class they attended. After school, (Muse A) finally confronted him and found out that he was the same guy from before!

A few days past by and (Muse A) was attacked by the creatures that usually ignored her. It turned out because they could see (Muse B), they were now a target. Much like a walking sandwhich that everyone wanted to eat. For some reason, though, (Muse B) always protected (Muse A). When he was asked about it, he told them it was because he wanted to taste them before anything else could.

What exactly did (Muse B) want with (Muse A)? Would he eat them, or date them?

[WIP]​

Last edited:

Original Plot Ideas
« Part 03 »

Horror | Post Apocalyptic

[ I'll be adding any horror/zombie survival plot ideas here when I think of any! ]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back