• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐Œ๐จ๐Š ๐‘๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ (๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š๐Ÿ!!)

blxckfalcon

Clint's birdie <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings (again)!

I'm going to skip the introduction... and I'll get to the good stuff.
Driving Mike Mclusky GIF - Driving Mike Mclusky Jeremy Renner - Discover & Share GIFs.gif

I'm looking for someone to play Mike McLusky (from Mayor of Kingstown) for my OC Allacia. Here's the plot idea I had in mind:

Allacia works at one of Milo's exotic dance club in Kingstown as a singer and dancer. Mike is uncomfortable with this situation at first until he finds her in the club. After Joseph (or another one of Milo's associates) tries to kill Mike, he manages to escape the club with Allacia and after a few months, she becomes Mikeโ€™s assistant and the revelation comes out to the two of them (that she used to โ€œworkโ€ for Milo Sunter) and they fall in love with each other. Oh, and this is set after MoK season 1 and during MoK season 2.

Character sheet for Allacia:

๐Ÿ€.jpg

Of course we can do a separate roleplay as well, if you want to double up...

Marvel, Star Wars, We Can Be Heroes, Twisted Metal show, Stranger Things, Fame/Celebrity, Spider-Man Into/Across The Spider Verse, Harry Potter/Hogwarts Legacy.

Bucky Barnes, Loki Laufeyson (only from the show), Steven Grant, Kate Bishop, Natasha Romanoff.

Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Natsai Onai, Lily Potter, Luna Lovegood, Newt Scamander and a few more...

Sebastian Stan, Hailee Steinfeld, Vanessa Hudgens, Jeremy Renner.

If you're interested, comment down below, message me or just give me a cookie! ๐Ÿช

Oh My God Mike Mclusky GIF โ€“ Oh my god Mike mclusky Mayor of kingstown โ€“ discover and share GIFs.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back