• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Modern magics(open and accepting)

What's your side?

• The Magic Council

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Urban Warlocks

• Other...

• Total voters
Trust said:
"Ahhh... I can almost sense them down here" Lucy mumbled as she descended the steps, looking at the now congregated sorcerers. "Why hello!" She said in a friendly voice, as if she were greeting old friends. "I have come on behalf of the council, Mr. Boushae! What a pleasant surprise to see you again!" She smiled, remembering the time she had recruited the young mage. What a horrible mistake. "And Amethyst too! You're sister has been quite worried about you, you know". Lucy was hoping to avoid a fight, seeing as they were so close to some normal civilians on the surface. Simultaneously she sent out her co-ordinates to all nearby council members, in the event that a fight may break out @Alphaius @LilyannaGaming @SirGrey @Quark @Anyone else i forgot to mention (sorry)
Her phone indeed did receive something, a set of co-ordinates. Without a hesitation, and a changed glint in her eyes, Wynter began to run through the crowd. It took a while, but she arrived to see several mages, some who she knew were not from the council. Behind the corner of a wall, she stayed there quietly. She hadn't been told to show herself, and she considered it'd be best to have a surprise attack if there was a fight had broken out. There's no need for the Urban Warlocks to know her face either.

She watched, though unable to hear what they were saying and her eyes widened when she saw a 30-year-old man disappearing in a puff of smoke.

@Alphaius @LilyannaGaming @Trust @SirGrey

Last edited by a moderator:
"Coward," Faye muttered as Autar dissappeared. She wasn't to fond of the Council either during to how strict her mother and father are. They never bend any rules, and we're so caught up in it that they turned over their own son. It wasn't a pretty sight. Faye sighed, wondering if father had found out about her being here, but she figured that would be the least of her worries.

"I'll ask you one time...leave now."

Bobby snarls. Of course the council would find him here... Damn.

"The council has no place here."

He pulls a lighter and a handful of change.

"The next time I ask, it won't be nicely."

Passing the lighter to his other hand and rattling his coins in his hand.

(Sorry guys got busy I'm back now)

@Trust @FireMaiden @LilyannaGaming

"Oh" she mumbled at the disappearing mage before remembering who he was. "Autar! I already know you can only do short-range teleportation!" She said with a small giggle, her voice echoing throughout the station. "And i mean you no harm! I am here to negotiate, not fight!" She continued, noticing her reinforcements had arrived. She nodded to her, signalling for her to stay hidden @SirGrey @Quark @Alphaius @LilyannaGaming

Trust said:
"Oh" she mumbled at the disappearing mage before remembering who he was. "Autar! I already know you can only do short-range teleportation!" She said with a small giggle, her voice echoing throughout the station. "And i mean you no harm! I am here to negotiate, not fight!" She continued, noticing her reinforcements had arrived. She nodded to her, signalling for her to stay hidden @SirGrey @Quark @Alphaius @LilyannaGaming
"That's a lot of people for a negotiation," Faye said, cocking an eyebrow.

Sapphire followed silently behind and list bed to what Lucy had been saying, but she was deweling on calculations and thoughts. She looked around when they slowly descended down the stair before withdrawing her staff and letting her own eyes change. They turned of course, sapphire blue, and she locked eyes with Amethyst. She leaned into Lucy. "I will handle my sister if the time comes." She Said firmly. @Trust

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amethyst smirked at her name, then it faltered. 'So Sapphire is still trying to control me. Interesting.' Amethyst stepped forward. Staff extended towards Saph. "I thought I told her to stay out of my life this morning hmmm?" She watched Saphs face frown, before looking around. She waited to be told what to do, though she might act on her own accord. @Trust @Myself @Alphaius

@heartshapedsprinkles

"It will be fine. You already now the effect just my magic in the air has on people, not only that plug I've trained each of those monks in the art of Kung Fu. I can handle myself. Now please, have a good day Colette." Gautama said doing his one handed prayer gesture again before leaving for the subway were he could sense a lot powerful mages. He didn't want to get Colette involved so he left quickly.

Gautama stood at the top of the stairs and started releasing his magic into the air. It was visible one would see something like a fog roll into the underground meeting place. However to the magicians it might feel like a slap in the face as his magic washed over them.

Gautama descended the stairs slowly and calmly, " I came here expecting only the find the Urban Warlocks but the council is here as well. I'm also glad it is under the banner of peace." Gautama nodded to the ' face of the council'.

"I had hoped to meet with the both of you anyway so this is a happy coincidence. I hope to keep this meeting as peaceful as possible."

@Trust @Alphaius @LilyannaGaming @FireMaiden @SirGrey @Quark

feeling the magic start to creep over him Bobby goes on the defensive

"Negotiate my Ass, Outta My Way!!!" He shouts his spell aiming at the top of the stairwell and streaking to it bowling over whatever is in his path.

"Keep up with your lies, that's why this started in the first place." He said referencing the war.

Colette hopped from foot to foot, unsure about what to do. She knew Gautama was trying to leave her behind, probably to protect her. But she didn't want him to go alone. Which was stupid, she knew. She could tell he was much stronger than she was. What sort of help did she think she could provide?

Making a frustrated noise in the back of her throat, Colette turned on her heel and followed him, using her magic to propel herself forward and catch up. She stayed far enough behind though, feeling a little bad about following him when he didn't want her to. I'll be here, just in case. She told herself. She wouldn't interfere.

When she saw him stop at the entrance to the subway she stopped as well, still further back. She got there just in time to witness Bobby streaking out, her eyes widening at the sight. She had seen it on tv, but it looked much faster and intense in person. What was happening that he would leave in such a hurry?

@SleepyBuddha @Alphaius @People who leave the subway. xD

"Calm down! Please! There are civilians directly above us! starting a fight here would no doubt result in casualties! and aren't you looking for the fairness of the people?" Lucy panicked, wishing that Bobby wasn't so rash and that the strange man hadn't used whatever magic that was. "Do not fight, we don't want another war" she said, grabbing sapphire gently by the hand and pulling her behind a small bit of cover, next to her reinforcements. @Everyone..? (I think everyone is here now so we shouldn't have to mention everyone)

Kota sits in class grading papers after school, after seeing Bobby make a scene on television he just brushed it off, it wasn't a big surprise to Kota he knew Bobbly and so did the council. Fairly enough this was a small thing compared what he could have done. Obviously the council was going to get involved meaning he was going to eventually get involved, while he was always for doing the right thing and making the world safe although he was fully aware of the pointless destructive war it left him conflicted. He checked his clock and continued his work until he received the message, stacking his paper and put them away he headed off in a hurry and soon reached the meeting place causing him to come to a halt "This magic...a fight I assume" he approached cautiously keeping enough distance

"This isn't my stupid fight" Autar mutters to himself. He tries to keep an eye on. That gas, whatever it was wasn't helping matters. "Self righteous git" he says referring to Gautama. The gentlemen searches around. A old boarded up door. A good bit elbowing and down it goes. He doesn't know where it leads to, the passage looks what an abandoned train terminal should look like. "Well at least it will get me away from the idiot fiesta" he mutters dashing down the passage.

@Everyone I guess

Colette bit her lip hard, a nervous habit of hers, wanting to both get closer and run far, far away at the same time. She wasn't normally the best at sensing other magic users, but even she could feel a pit in her stomach as the air hummed with energy. It was not a feeling she was used to, and it scared her. Oh, please don't start to fight. This is a populated area, and fighting will only make things worse. She pressed herself closer to the wall she had been hiding behind, her body stiff and coiled tight with apprehension.

She looked up as another person joined her outside the subway entrance, a man. He looked to be about the same age as her, and most likely a mage, though she couldn't tell for certain. Unable to help herself, she called out, "Please be careful!"

@Offspring

Nathan was walking down the secret path, ready to listen into the conversation. Not a lot of people knew who he was. In fact, on first glance, he was an average school kid with average grades and an average magic capability. All lies obviously. Nathan wasn't stupid, nor was he weak. In fact, most of the council listened to his orders without arguing. None knew he was kid, except a few. One of which he didn't intend to know, but a shapeshifter was tricky to lie to. But, Nathan had found her to be a valuable asset in retaining his identity hidden.

Hearing footsteps snapped Nate out of his thoughts. Smirking, he waited for whoever this person was to show himself. To make sure he could talk to him, he prepared his drain spell, targeted at the persons legs, so that he or she would fall to the ground, unable to walk. When he did come into view, he would activate it. Simple as that. So, the boy stood in the open dark path, waiting.

@SirGrey

The gentlemen kept running. Before he did he muttered under his breath "Watch as I make this door lock" Autar mutters. The passage way now sealed he continues on. Can't have himself being followed. He runs ahead, nothing can stop him now.

@Ethan Hart

The figure, now seen as a grown man, appeared and Nathan cast his spell on his legs. He could feel the strength vanish, oozing down towards the floor and into the ground. Once the man was on the wet, slippery stones, the boy walked over to him, covering his face with a hood. "You seem to be in a hurry." He mumbled. "Why? Care to explain what is going on. Perhaps, you would like to return to wherever it was you were running from with me."

Boosting his strength, he picked the man up. "It was this way, correct?" Nathan asked to himself, walking back towards the door.

@SirGrey

"You guys take me for an idiot or something I'm not gonna fight who knows how many mages in a crowded city,but I am on my way out. Ciao."

He says with a wink before propelling himself into the air at unimaginable speeds.

(Sorry guys gtg)

"Put me down you impudent child!" he said with a venomous ting. "I don't if your a council or a urban or bloody Santa clause I won't open this door unless you restore my legs and put me down" Autar said with the venomous ting growing into a spit. He held some cards still unlike what this child seem to think. "I also won't tell you who is in there and where they are positioned in there" He said a smile growing on his face. If it came down to it, he could still confuse his opponent. Besides dropping him onto the cold wet concrete and then picking him up by the neck wasn't a way to get on Autar's good side.

@Ethan Hart

"We never could control that man" Lucy mumbled, relaxing a little that he was gone. "Subdue the rest, make sure none of them are harmed" i spoke into a small mic on My phone before carefully walking outside. "Make sure to be especially careful with Amethyst" i smiled while walking into the bustling streets one more

Being called impudent didn't help Nathan. He was one of the most powerful wizards in his day and age, and he was being undermined. "I mean, a simple lock won't keep me out...nor will a magic lock really. I have a form of anti-magic..." letting go of the male, Nate let out a sigh. "At least open the door, I did let you go. Be a gentlemen, or are you a fraud?"

@SirGrey

"You to talk of gentlemanly accord" he said before mutter for the door to open."Unnecessary violence is something we tend to do without" he said in a low tone. "Now do you want to apologies or do you not want to know what is going on in there" he said in a rather sarcastic tone. Autar kept himself propped up on his cane. Negotiation didn't appear to be this mans main skill.

@Ethan Hart

"Why thank you. And yes, I apologize for my rash actions. I'm glad to see you have some control." Nodding, Nathan pushed open the door. "To be honest, I already know what is going on. Everyone is leaving and the female in charge is ordering for them to be followed. I will let you be on your way now, good day sir." Walking through the door, Nate closed it behind him and towards the actual front door of the building. Looking out, he saw another council member.

Hearing her order people to 'subdue' the rest, Nathan sighed and walked towards the elevator. Walking in and selecting the top floor, he pulled out his own mic. "No no, let the rest be. We can't have magic fights in the street now can we? It would put people in danger, don't you understand." Staying silent, he addressed the female who ave the orders. It was a rare occasion he used his own mic, as Nathan tended to force others to be his messenger boy. But, when times called for it, he did use it. "Lucy, turn back around and make your way to the top floor of the building you have just left. I want to speak to you face to face. Take the stairs if you so need."

@Trust @SirGrey

"Subdue isn't the same as fight" i replied before seemingly disappearing into the crowds, a few moments later a small crow was sitting on top of the building, and a small bundle of clothes was lying behind the building. The crow looked at the young man expectantly. @Ethan Hart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back