• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Modern Fantasy 1x1

Flooffy

Grungy Forest Saboteur
Hello! I've recently come up with a plot I'd love to roleplay! Here is it:

(Note, I want the female (Jane) part)

Modern-Fantasy setting. The world has vampires and Jane is one of them. She's never seen another vampire in ages and lives integrated in the human society. She has a cat and recently the cat passed away, which was literally the only thing she held dear. Broken down and torn, she burries her beloved companion and meets a strange woman. This woman gives her a large egg and disappears without a word. Jane takes care of this egg and it hatches into a baby dragon. The dragon grows rapidly, learns to talk in a week and is more intelligent than any human. The dragon matures quickly and to hide learns to use his magic to shapeshift himself into a dragonic form. Though humanoid, retaining many of the dragon traits. Jane does her best to hide him inside, but the dragon wants to go outside, explore, experience, but fully understanding why he can't go outside. Jane does her best to teach him, being grateful for a companion as disadvantaged as she is.

A story of hope, emotions, friendship and if wished for, romance between the two.

There's the plot. Details about me:

I love detail and long posts and prefer to see them as well. No one-liners.

I have absolutely no limits whatsoever.

I prefer roleplaying on email or facebook for easier access for me, as I am always on my phone. Here is also acceptable, but only in PMs.

Note that I live in Europe and might have different sleeping patterns ^^

Please be at least 18, and ready to play a male. I am 20.

Please tell me if you are uncomfortable with something.

Some parts of the plot can be changed, that is no problem.

Please don't make me come up with EVERYTHING. We're two people keeping it going, so let's make decisions together.

Awaiting messages! :)

NOTE: Sure, I posted a plot... but if you have something similar or just an idea you think we could roleplay... do message me. I love listening to ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back