• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Modern Fantasy 1x1 Search

AgentFire

In this world, nobody knows anything about the mythical creatures that live just beneath the surface. My guy comes from this world, which belongs to a race of beings called Minis. Minis look like miniscule humans, though they're practically impossible to see without some form of magnification. Though they don't often leave their world, when they must traverse among the humans, death is not of concern due to their enhanced durability, allowing them to withstand up to 10,000 lbs. of pressure. They also have telepathic abilities, which allow them to communicate through thought, as long as there is skin to skin contact. While it has never been tested, theoretically these abilities can be used to make contact with humans.

While these worlds have generally been separate, something is coming that will force them together. And it all starts with a prophecy that speaks of my guy meeting your girl. After learning of the prophecy, my guy goes out into the human world to find your girl.

So, it's been awhile since I've developed a plot, but I'm open to building upon it a little more. I'm just eager to get writing, so feel free to post or dm me and we can start discussions. I'm sorry, I'm so bad at search threads lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back