• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RhydianMorris

Grand Magus, Sobach'ka
I have never done an RP with more than one person before so please stick with me while I figure it all out. If this intro is something you find interesting and you want to join in then feel free to drop a character down below or pm me if anything is unclear. I am not sure how many people I am going to open this up to so please don't hesitate to reply or message me personally.

This story takes place in a kingdom called Vein. The people of this place are like any others, separated into their little factions and cliques. Some by choice, others by force. There are places within this kingdom that run fairly smoothly, and others that are far enough off the beaten trail to be outside the reach of regulation. The main city of Faulkhein is one of the biggest trade centers, a bustling city with everything you could want within its walls if you can get in that is. The patrols that run along the outer walls of the city can be ruthless to those that they do not see as a help to the city.

The river city of Terrhein is one of the most beautiful places in Vein. Most of the people in and out of this city are either tourists or travellers. There are secrets to this place that most would never know but if you watch closely not everything is as shiny and perfect as it may look. Behind the veil of beauty, there is something sinister. People that overstay their welcome seem to end up getting a personal introduction to the riverbed in a way that is not very picturesque.

High in the mountains is the mage city of Kyvein, a city of grandeur and dreams. One of the hardest places to access, most of the people that come here never leave. There is so much knowledge in the walls of this place one person could never know it all. It sits in the valley between two peaks and acts as a gateway to the lake of outrage. No one has ever seen the lakes surface except those high enough in the ranks of mages to know of its power. It is said in legend that is a mortal was to drink the waters the sky would open and release the old gods. It may not seem like a lot of defences but never underestimate the power of magic.

For those who choose to live a nomadic life here, some troubles cover the land and work to found in most of the small towns along the major roads to make a living. Should you draw too much attention you could find yourself in over your head with one of the Overseers. There are 4 Overseers and they are tyrants with no regard for the land they are taking. If you enter their territory, go prepared as most of them will not take kindly to visitors. ffxiv-arr-black-mage-wallpaper-800x600.jpgthon71o4m7d11.png

Wow, guys, thank you for all the interest. If you would like to join please PM me a character sheet. If you need a template I can send you one no problem I would just like to get a feel for everyone and take a minute to set up a thread for this to take place. Thank you so much I am overjoyed that people want to breathe some life into this story.

Here is a character template if you would like one just so its there. I will be making the thread for the startup tomorrow and I will try and get you all there as the day goes on. Please bear with me here and I hope to see you all there.

Full Name:
Nicknames/Titles:
Character Appearance
Hair:
Skin:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Other:
Personality
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Sexuality:
General Character Info
Faction:
Rank/Role:
Weapons loadout:
Armor:
Other:

So I just created an OOC thread in the extras forum if you are joining us please go and follow that one as well as just posting a here in the thread so I can make up a list of who all wants to join.

Got it, I'll try to find that thread. I'll send a dm for the sheet, lemme write it in my oc notebook.

Ok, all good, it is set in a mechanical marvel age where it's not quite stone age but machines are very rare and quite new. More of that kind of thing will be found by the players as time in the world progresses so very early

gonna have to get my character together, can't wait to hop into this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back