• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Modern Day Wolfstar (closed to DarthMillicent)

Sirius pulled one out of the pack for him and handed it over. “Put it between your lips and breath in just gently while I light it.” He explained, pulling his lighter out again. “You just pull the smoke in and then blow it back out.. don’t try to like swallow it.” He nodded, helping Remus light it up.

“Just go slowly. You don’t want to make yourself hack up something.” He grinned, sipping his beer.

Remus did as he instructed, putting the cigarette between his lips and breathing in lightly as Sirius lit the end of it. The light haired boy coughed a little but he didn’t die of coughing at least.

“This isn’t horrible” he said taking a few more puffs and sipping on his beer. Surprisingly he was growing used to the party atmosphere and the beer and cigarette seemed to calm down his anxiety about the party a bit.

Sirius laughed loudly again. “Not horrible is my specialty.” He patted Remus’ shoulders. “So, anyone you like? Anyone here? I can help you out.” He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. “I kind of love playing matchmaker.” He shrugged. “I’m no good at doing it for myself but I’ve been told I’ve helped others.”

Remus also choked on the smoke from his cigarette again when Sirius asked him if there was anyone at the party he liked and he felt the heat come to his cheeks.

“Ugh no... well maybe...” he stopped for a moment coming up with a plan as he turned towards Sirius.

“Actually I will tell you after we’ve had a couple more drinks. What shot do you like the most?” Of course Remus had never planned on telling Sirius hoping to get the raven haired boy so drunk that he’d forget.

“Anything.” Sirius laughed. “There’s usually some vodka lying around, we can snag some and throw back some shots?” He tossed the end of his cigarette onto the ground and stomped it out. “You ever done shots before? Because I’d rather you not vomit on me.”

Sirius grabbed Remus by the arm and started to pull him along into the house again.

Remus laughed at Sirius and raised an eyebrow.

“Do you think I’ve had shots before?” He asked playfully, following Sirius into the house and the loud thumping returned to brain. His eyes glanced around the house watching as couples kissed or danced. Either one of those would be fine with Remus as long as it was with Sirius.

“I’ll try not to vomit on you though.” He said with a sheepish grin.

“Gee thanks.” Sirius responded sarcastically. He dragged Remus along to the kitchen, swiping a half finished bottle of vodka and two disposable shot glasses. He then dragged Remus to the back stair case where he sat down and opened up the vodka. “Come on then, big boy. Time for your very first shot.” He poured them out and handed one glass to Remus. “Cheers.”

Remus laughed slightly embarrassed by Sirius’ comment but he was enjoying himself for the first time in his life. He sat on the staircase next to Sirius and took the shot from the dark haired boy.

“Cheers Padfoot!” He said shooting the shot of vodka down and he instantly coughed afterward.

“How do you think that stuff?!” Remus groaned and laughed at the same time wiping tears away.

Sirius threw back the alcohol, shaking his head as it went down. “It never gets better.” He laughed, pouring off another round for them each. “It’s horrible really, but it does the job. You’ll see.”

He drank down the second shot, sticking his tongue out after. “Okay so... do I get a hint about who you like?”

Remus wasn’t sure at this point that he wanted to take another shot but this was his game and he did have to participate after all. Remus took the second shot and drank it without too much of a reaction.

“Um... give me a second.” He said with a chuckle. He was definitely feeling hot due to the shots and sitting next to the other boy.

“Your clue is he’s in this room.” Sirius may not have been guessing it was a boy in the first place so that was a major clue and cut the room down to half.

“Ah-ha! Two clues in one. It’s a guy and he’s close.” Sirius grinned wide as he started to scan the room. He wondered what kind of person would be Remus’ type. “Eh... even so.. there’s like 30 guys in here not counting us.” He took a swig from the bottle this time.

“Our grade or lower?” He asked, offering the vodka to Remus.

Remus chuckled at how excited the other boy was at figuring out who his interest was. If only Sirius knew it was an easy guess. Remus took the bottle hesitantly, wondering if he shouldn’t have bet Sirius to a drinking game. Remus took a drink from the bottle, groaning at the horrible taste once again.

“Our grade.” Remus handed the bottle back to Sirius and then looked at him curiously.

“I shouldn’t have made this into a drinking game should I?” He asked with a chuckle, his head becoming a bit foggy as the third drink rushed to his head.

Sirius grinned at this, knowing he was one step closer. “No it’s perfext... you’ll get drunk first and give it up.” Sirius stood up as he took another swig of alcohol. “Hmm...” his eyes scanned the crowd as he tried to determine who it might be.

“Short or tall?” He asked, deciding it was a good next question.

Remus playfully stuck his tongue out at Sirius. “Yeah yeah we’ll see about that.” Of course Sirius was right but Remus wasn’t going to admit that. Remus took the bottle from Sirius since the boy had taken another swig.

“Well he’s shorter than me if that helps any” he chuckled. Pretty much everyone was shorter than Remus except for two or three of their classmates.

“Hmm...” Sirius thought for a second before falling down onto his bum. “Ugh... it’s too hard to guess.” He whined, leaning his head back on Remus’ knees. “I can’t think when my head is all... fuzzy.” He poured, the shots starting to settle in on him. “I just wanna know..”

Remus wasn’t sure if he was blushing or if he was hot from all the alcohol but he couldn’t help but look down into Sirius’ eyes as he leaned his head on him. Remus could tell that Sirius was pretty drunk and he was probably just as drunk himself. However Remus took one more shot knowing Sirius would probably be pissed after this next clue.

“One last clue. He has the most amazing grey eyes” Remus said, pretty sure that the blush was real this time.

Sirius let out another whine, sitting up to drink more. “How am I supposed to know what color eyes everyone has?” He made a face as he looked at Remus. “I’ll go stare at them if you want, unless you’ll just tell me.”

He sipped the vodka again, just pouting as he tried to figure things out.

Remus couldn’t help but laugh loudly at the raven haired boys response. Remus took another drink from the bottle which seemed to be almost gone at this point.

“Fine. Here’s an easier clue. He smokes cigarettes, I’m helping tutor him in math, and he’s drinking vodka with me right now” Remus blurted it all in one sentence wondering if the drunk boy in front of him would actually get it now.

Sirius’ face scrunched up as he thought for a moment. He took the bottle and finished up the remainder. He sat up a bit and leaned over, pressing his lips to Remus’. It seemed like a perfectly good idea. Kissing was good, right? Plus he was obviously talking about him.. and it was a party.

Remus wasn’t sure if Sirius had gotten the rest of his clues until he saw the boy moving in closer to kiss him. Remus’ eyes were wide and his body stiff for the first few moments of the kiss. But as his brain finally got used to the idea, he allowed his body to relax into the kiss. The scent of vodka, cigarettes and Sirius were all wafting to his brain and he gently pulled away looking into Sirius’ eyes for a moment before diving in for a deeper more passionate kiss.

Sirius’ palms found their way to rest against Remus’ chest, pressing into him gently. He smiled into the kiss softly, enjoying it all. Remus smelt good, he was warm and soft.. all that and he was fun too. Sure the thought to kiss him hadn’t crossed his mind before but now that it was happening it seemed like the perfect thing to do all along.

After a couple of more moments kissing, Remus pulled away slowly, his arms finding their way around Sirius as he nuzzled his head into the crook of the raven haired boys neck. The room was spinning now - from the alcohol and excitement and hormones. “You smell so good” he mumbled in a drunken state, his head still resting there keeping his eyes closed. Maybe the room would stop spinning? “Outside?” Remus knew he needed some air but putting that into a sentence was impossible at the moment.

Sirius let himself lie against Remus for a bit, letting the other hold onto him. “Mm... outside fine..” He grumbled as he pulled away slowly. He had a grin on his face as he looked up at Remus now, just looking at him. “Come.” He held his hand out for Remus to take.

Remus took the hand that was extended out to him and steadied himself before following Sirius outside. The fresh air felt wonderful on his hot skin and he kept hold of Sirius’ hand.

“It’s hot in there.” He mumbled realizing that the air wasn’t helping the spins but at least he wasn’t overheated. “Everything’s spinning.” He said with a soft laugh. “Will it stop?”

“Yeah, tomorrow morning.” Sirius pulled away from Remus so he could plop down in the grass. He lied down, letting his arms fall over his head as he laughed. “Come here!” He called out, waving his arms at Remus. He stared up at the stars, trying to remember any of their names. It was hard normally, and especially hard when drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back