• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Modern Day Wolfstar (closed to DarthMillicent)

“Mm Yeah, mostly that.” Sirius laughed as he shrugged, hopping up as he decided to eat too. “I mean usually there’s music... people dance sometimes? People hook up.” He started to like his plate with food, sticking a taco on top of a slice of pizza and filling the remaining space with chips.

“I usually just drink, sometimes we do stupid shit like dare each other to jump off the roof.” He grinned at this. “Got Peter to do that last week.” He added as he sat back down. “It’s just really to unwind... I mean you don’t like have to do anything. Just nice to be with everyone.”

Remus chewed his food as he thought about everything that had occurred in the last few days. Not only had he met the infamous Sirius Black but now he was going to the same party as him! Remus nodded his head. "I guess that sounds easy enough." He said and finished his piece of pizza before he reached into his book bag to grab out his math book.

"Jumping off a roof sounds dangerous... but maybe fun?" He said with a chuckle and looked to Sirius with his full plate of food. "You're lucky you're eating. I was going to make you do a math problem." He said with a mischievous grin. He knew they had gotten off the actual topic of the get together but.. it was nice to talk to Sirius like this.

“Dangerous makes it more fun.” Sirius laughed happily. “And you can make me do math while I eat. The food makes it easier for me to hate every moment of it.” He placed his plate on the table, grabbing his taco off top. “Not that I wouldn’t rather talk about partying... but there is that test.” He sighed, taking a bite.

“What do you normally do on a Saturday night?” He asked, realizing that he didn’t know much about Remus besides his being good at math.

Remus noted Sirius' happy laughter and he couldn't help but smile. Sirius had the brightest aura around him and Remus couldn't help but forget about his own problems when with him. The light haired boy was surprised by the question about his Saturday night and he shrugged.

"I don't do much honestly. Stay at home with my family, rest because my mother thinks of me as a sickly human being, and study." Well... that was embarrassing. Remus quickly changed the subject however and brought it back to math.

"If that's the case then..." He said with a chuckle and scooted closer to Sirius on the couch, his book and notes in his lap. "We should probably get back to work on these problems."

Sirius looked down at the notes in Remus’ lap, making a face as he did so. “Why do we even have to do math?” He asked, his nose crinkled up. “I mean there’s no way I’m going into finance or anything, so do I really have to know it?”

He pulled his note book into his lap, trying not to spill the contents of his taco all over it. He grabbed a pencil next, flipping it in his fingers.

Remus knew the honest answer to Sirius’ question about math but he wasn’t sure if it would deter Sirius from wanting to study.

“Well if you must know... a lot of careers don’t involve math after school. Like maybe 5% do.” He said with a shrug of his shoulders before he returned his attention back to the piece of paper.

“But you still can’t fail math now. So you’ll just have to suck it up won’t ya?” He said playfully with a grin. Remus wrote down on his piece of paper the steps they had followed during the tutoring session and pointed towards the problem.

“ wanna try this one?”

Sirius stuck his tongue out at the other. “Yeah yeah... failing is bad, I know.” He shoved the remainder of his taco in his mouth before taking the math problem from Remus.

Some how, Sirius was able to sit there for two hours going through math problems. It was only after a particularly hard one that he decided it was time for a break. “Nope. I’m done.” He exclaimed, pushing the papers away from himself. “My brain hurts.”

Remus was surprised at how determined Sirius was and honestly how long the boy lasted on doing his math problems. Remus welcomed the break and stretched his long arms above his head.

"A break sounds good. Is swimming still an option?" He asked with a soft smile. Remus couldn't remember the last time he had been swimming since his mother barely allowed him to do anything. But he hoped that Sirius still had it on the agenda for the day.

“Oh yeah. I need to cool down.” Sirius nodded as he stood up and stretched a bit. “You brought your suit?” He asked, extending a hand to help the other boy stand. “I have extras upstairs if you need, and we can change up there.”

Sirius loved the water, it was like he really belonged there. He had been swimming since he could remember and always used the pool to get away from his parents.

Remus took the hand extended to him and he smiled at Sirius.

“Thanks, I actually forgot my suit. So if you don’t mind me borrowing you’re extra one, I’d appreciate it” Remus had completely forgotten to pack his own since he had been too busy getting ready.

“It’s awesome you have a pool. Mom never lets me go swimming that much.” Remus envied Sirius for the moment but mostly because the black haired boy wasn’t nagged every minute by his mother.

“You know how to though, right? I don’t have to worry about you drowning?” He teased, winking at the other male. He started to lead him upstairs again, groaning as he noticed Regulus in the kitchen. “This is my brother...” he grumbled, looking at the other black haired boy.

“Remus, Regulus. Regulus, Remus.” He gestured between the two.

“Nice to meet you.” Regulus said softly.

Remus felt heat return to his cheeks when Sirius teased and winked at him. Ugh! It was so hard to not watch Sirius' butt as well when he followed him up the stairs. Remus quickly shook his head, not quite sure why and what he was thinking.

"Oh yeah, I can swim." He said pausing his train of thought when he saw the raven-haired boys brother.

"Hello Regulus. It's nice to meet you too." Remus said holding his hand out for Regulus to shake it before he would continue Sirius to the destination.

Sirius pulled Remus away rather quickly, not wanting to deal with Regulus for much longer than he had to. He lead Remus up stairs and to his bedroom. It was quite plain, mostly everything was white with some black stripes here and there.

“I’ll grab us some suits.” He said, making his way towards his dresser.

As Remus was being pulled away by Sirius he waved to Regulus.

“See ya later!” He said with a smile to the others brother. Remus allowed Sirius to pull him into his bedroom and his curious eyes glanced around.

“Thanks again for letting me borrow a swimsuit.” He said, wondering what the other boy would look like in his suit.

“You’re fine. I’ve got plenty since we’ve got the pool out back.” He pulled two swimsuits from the drawer, one all black and one checkered. He tossed the checkered one to Remus.

Sirius lied his suit on the bed before starting to pull his shirt over his head.

Remus caught the swim suit and his eyes widened when Sirius began to pull his shirt over his head. Both of Remus’ cheeks were bright red before he turned the opposite way Sirius was standing. He took a moment to breath before he slowly began to take off his own shirt. Remus hates his body. Mostly because of the ghastly scar on his chest from his heart surgery when he was a child.

“Are we changing everything in here then?” Remus asked, his words coming out softly since he was embarrassed and too chicken to turn around and see Sirius completely naked.

“Up to you. There’s a bathroom down the hal though if you need.” Sirius responded, not really caring about his own body. He folded his shirt up, placing it before him on the bed. “I have sunscreen and stuff too... and like floats and stuff so we can relax.” He smiled softly as he looked to Remus.

Remus nodded his head before he rushed out of the bedroom to find the bathroom. Hopefully it didn't seem rude but the brown haired boy was gonna have a hard enough time seeing Sirius without his shirt. Once Remus found the bathroom, he quickly changed his jeans to the swim shorts and headed back out to Sirius' bedroom.

"Okay I'm better now." He said with a chuckle before he compared his pale white skin to Sirius' bronze skin tone. "Sunblock might be good." He said shrugging his shoulders. He didn't want to be a bright red tomato for the party.

Sirius got changed rather quickly, now standing before his mirror as he pulled the front of his hair into a little bun. He turned to look at Remus and smiled softly. “Yeah, we’ll throw some on when we get downstairs.”

“Ready then?” He asked, stepping towards the doorway. “We should bring waters out there too.”

"Definitely! Let's go." Remus said almost too excitedly, his eyes innocently scanning Sirius' body again. He almost couldn't help it,Sirius' body was sculptured so perfectly. Remus allowed Sirius to lead the way and once they had grabbed their waters and were out by the pool, Remus stuck his foot in the water.

"The temperatures perfect." He said with a grin moving back over to Sirius to grab the sunscreen from him and started to put some on.

Sirius had grabbed some towels for them before they left the house and draped them on the pool chairs. He used the sunscreen at the same time as Remus, slapping some on his shoulders and face.

“It’s heated, so it’s never too cold.” Sirius nodded with a smile. He went to the little shed and pulled out two pool floats. One was shaped like a pineapple and the other like a ice pop. He tossed them in the pool.

"That's a nice feature." Remus had never heard of heated pools before but the concept was amazing. When Remus finished putting the sunblock on his pale skin, he made his way over to the steps of the pool.

"Pineapple or ice pop?" He asked with a chuckle wondering which one the other boy wanted to claim. Remus' lanky body would probably be a struggle on either of the floats so either one would be fine with him.

“Ehhh... popsicle.” Sirius laughed as he made his way over to the diving board on the other end of the pool. “Splash warning.” He grinned, bouncing gently on the board as he readied himself.

He took a dive into the pool, shooting under the water and swimming over to the other side before popping out again. “That felt good.”

Remus laughed when Sirius splashed him from his dive and he made his way down the stairs. Remus swam closer to the area where Sirius was and noticed the drops of water dripping down Sirius' tan face from his raven hair.

"What do you want to do after school Sirius?" Remus asked randomly, floating on his back while looking up at the sun.

“Hmmm...” Sirius thought for a moment as he leaned his arms on his float. He kicked his legs gently, just relaxing. “Get a dog?” He laughed softly. “Travel.” He lied his head down on his arms as he tried to think.

“Maybe go to college..? I don’t know what I would go for though...” He shrugged. “What about you? I mean you probably already have a scholarship or something.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back