• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Modern Day Wolfstar (closed to DarthMillicent)

Remus was surprised at how spontaneous Sirius was with his goals for the future. But they sounded like fun goals. A dog and traveling... definitely sounded like Sirius.

“I do have a scholarship. It’s for university here in town for math.” Remus turned so he was on his stomach, laying his head on the other side of the Sirius’ floaty.

“I’m grateful but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to do something else.” Remus was just rambling now. The future was scary but maybe Sirius would be in his future somehow.

“I know... that’s why I’m kind of hesitant to just pick something...” Sirius sighed deeply. “I mean I know that going to college will help but... I don’t know... I can’t think of any one thing that I would want to do everyday.”

Sirius hopped up fully onto the float, lying himself down on his stomach. “Maybe I’ll just travel around and blog.”

“Traveling and blogging. That doesn’t sound so bad.” Remus thought about all the places Sirius would go and got a little jealous at the thought. Would Remus be able to travel as well? Remus pulled himself up onto his own floaty and closed his eyes.

“What do people normally wear to parties?” He chuckled. He was so hopeless with the party subject.

Sirius laughed at the question, looking over at Remus. “Well, the girls usually get dressed up but most of the guys just wear whatever. It’s not like it’s halloween or anything so you don’t need anything’s crazy... I’ll probably wear what I had on before.”

Sirius rolled himself over into his back. “I’ve got a ton of shirts and stuff if you want to borrow anything. I mean, you’re taller but it should work.”

If Sirius wore the same outfit to the party as he had worn earlier, Remus would be the happiest boy on earth. Sirius looked good in black. Just the thought made Remus’ cheeks turn hot but he could just pass it off as the sun. Thankfully.

“I’ll probably just wear my clothes from before as well. I didn’t know it was so relaxed. “ Remus definitely wanted to go to the party, just to see what all the hype was about.

The pair had lounged about in the pool for quite some time, just learning about one another. He climbed out of the pool and wrapped himself up in a towel. “Let’s get ready to go then, yeah?” He asked, letting his hair down from its little bun. His hair was a bit wet, so he knew he would have to blow dry it a bit.

Remus watched as Sirius took his hair out of the bun and he couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like to brush his fingers through those black locks. The brown haired boy tried his best not too watch too much as Sirius dried himself off and he started to do the same.

"Yeah, let's get ready." Remus said finishing drying himself off with his towel before heading back to Sirius' house with him.

Sirius hummed as they made their way back inside. It seemed as though Regulus had gone out already. He lead Remus back up to his bedroom. “We should probably eat some before we go.. cold pizza?” He asked, walking into the bathroom connected to his bedroom. He hung his towel up on the wall.

“You need some hair stuff or like cream, it’s over there.” He pointed to the shelf by his sink.

Remus chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "I've had worse than cold pizza." He said, really not minding. He followed Sirius up to his bedroom once again and raised an eyebrow seeing all of the hair items. Remus didn't even know what he would do with the creams so he politely passed.

"I'm gonna go change and I'll meet you downstairs for some cold pizza." He chuckled as he made his way out of the room with his clothes in hand. Remus changed into his clothes from earlier in the day and went to get his pizza and some other snacks which were still down in the basement. Remus was aware of having a full stomach before drinking. Of course he didn't plan on drinking a ton but a few would be nice.

Sirius took a bit longer than Remus, as he had to redo his hair and out some cream on his face. He didn’t feel like taking a shower, so the cream would at least let him feel a bit better. He changed back into what he had been wearing previously, clipping a double hanging chain to the side of his pants as an effort to look a bit out together. He slipped into a fresh pair of socks and made his way back downstairs.

“Do any of your friends party? I’d probably like them.” He asked, grabbing a slice of pizza and forgoing a plate. He folded it in half and took a big bite.

Remus had eaten a couple pieces of pizza and a few tacos before Sirius had made his way down to the basement. It took Remus a moment to think about the few friends he had from school.

“My friend Peter from Yearbook always talks about going to parties. Do you know him?” If Sirius went to the parties every weekend like he said, he would probably know who Peter was.

“Peter Brown? Peter Pettigrew? Peter Gordon?” Sirius started, laughing gently. It was quite a common name, unlike his and Remus’. “Any of those? I mean I know them all.”

He plopped down on the couch, leaning his head back. “No idea if any of them are on the yearbook though.”

“Oh! You do know him. Peter Pettigrew. He’s definitely in year book. I think it’s just for his college transcripts” Remus really didn’t know why Peter was in yearbook club but he definitely was.

“At least I’ll know someone else at the party then. You know Incase you wanna run off and do your thing.” Not that Remus was basing anything off of Sirius’ reputation but Sirius did say parties were for hookups.

“My thing?” Sirius laughed. “My thing at parties is paling around with Peter and our friend James, smoking a few cigarettes and throwing back a beer or two. Don’t know where that would make me go except maybe the backyard.” He grinned over at Remus. “But you could run off too, if you met someone nice.”

Remus instantly blushed at the thought of running off with anyone at the party. That was definitely not his thing. Plus he had never kissed anyone before so... yeah. He shook his head instantly.
"Doubt that will happen. But we shall see. Speaking of, shouldn't we get going?" Remus asked with a grin wanting to completely forget about the subject of hookups even though he was the one to bring it up.

“Yeahhh...” Sirius nodded as he stood slowly. “You cool wigh wlaking? It’s just two blocks away.” He asked, playing with his hair a bit. “You’re welcome to stay over if you drink too, I’m all about being safe.” He grinned wider.

"Walking is fine. Have to stretch after all that studying." Remus didn't mind since his long legs were tired of sitting and swimming all day anyway. As they walked to the party, Remus considered Sirius’ offer to stay the night. “Thank you, I will if it’s needed.” He said with a small smile watching as Sirius played with his hair. Soon enough Remus could tell which house the party was going to be at since he could hear the booming of the music. It was now or never and Remus was getting excited for his first party. As they got closer to the house, Remus could see Peter standing outside with another dark haired boy.

“James it’s sirius!” Peter said hitting James on the arm and pointing. He squinted seeing a person besides Sirius and he grinned.

“Remus! About time you came to a party!” Remus was surprised that Peter was so happy to see him; not being used to the center of attention but he would take it.

“Hi peter.” Remus said before extending his hand out to James. “I’m Remus by the way.” He wondered if the three always hung out together.

“Oooy!” Sirius called out loudly as he waved to James and Peter.

“You’re late, as usual!” James called back, laughing as he fixed his glasses.

“Yeah yeah, fashionably.” Sirius flipper James off as they made their way up to the front door. “Look good in there?”

“Yeah, Tim got some good stuff.” James grinned before turning to Remus. “Good to meet you. James Potter.” He introduced, shaking Remus’ hand.

"Since you all are finally here and the introductions are done, we should get drinks" Peter said making his way into the house and Remus stood still for a moment. Drinks already? Yeah... he definitely was not used to this type of lifestyle but he would try it.

Peter was the first one to the drink table and he passed a couple beers behind him. Remus knew what the drink was but he hadn't drank beer before so he started chugging it from the cup. "Whoa there tiger! Sip it or you'll get drunk really quick!" Peter said with a chuckle and Remus blushed a bit. At least he hadn't gotten that far since the taste wasn't the greatest to him.

Sirius opened up his beer and chucked the bottle cap at James’ head with a laugh. He clapped Remus on the back. “Come on, I’ll give you a tour of everything while Peter distracts girls so James can talk to Lily Evans.” He nodded for Remus to follow him.

There wasn’t too much to show, but he figured he would give James some space to talk to the ladies before they all got drunk enough for some truth or dare. He would take Remus outside though, mostly an excuse to have a smoke.

Remus followed Sirius around as the dark haired boy gave him the tour and Remus was happy to be outside. The music was so loud and it was so stuffy in the house that he needed a moment to breathe. Remus took a sip of his beer while looking at night sky which still had some orange and pinks from setting sun.

"So James and Lily? She's such a nice girl. We have several classes together." Remus and Lily were in advanced classes together most of the time so it was nice to see another familiar face. Remus could feel the beer start to go to his head; maybe a slight buzz already? His brown eyes looked to Sirius and he took in the beauty of the moment. Strands of Sirius' hair blowing in the wind and his face cusped by the light of the dark sunset. Remus didn't want the moment to end.

Sirius pulled a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from his pocket, lighting one up and placing it between his lips. “Yeah, she doesn’t really care for him but he’s like obsessed.” Sirius laughed, leaning against the side of the house.

He smoked slowly, staring up at the sky. “I really love nighttime... Is that weird? I think I was destined to though, with my name.” His head lolled over to the side to look at Remus.

Remus chuckled at the statement about Lily and James; wondering if the two would actually end up together. He'd have to ask Lily more in class on Monday. Remus watched as Sirius pulled out a cigarette. Gosh he really was sheltered; he had never smoked or drank or been to a party before in his life. Remus looked back up at the sky and smirked.

"Anyone call you Padfoot before? Because you know the dog star and dogs have pads on their feet." Remus probably sounded dumb and felt a little embarrassed but the words slipped out before he could even stop them.

Sirius burst out laughing. “I love that you asked that like it was a normal nickname.” He bumped Remus with his hip. “No, they haven’t. But you can call me whatever the hell you want.” He grinned over at him.

“You want one?” He asked, offering his pack of cigarettes as he realized that he hadn’t even offered.

Remus blushed at Sirius laughing at him but he couldn't help but laugh with the dark haired boy. "Well you'll have at least one person calling you Padfoot then. Plus you kind of act a little like a dog. "He said playfully with a chuckle before he looked at the offer of the cigarette.

"I've never smoked before but tonight is a night of firsts... so sure." He said with a brave nod and took one out of the package. "Er… actually how do you light?" At least he was learning new things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back