• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Modern Day Wolfstar (closed to DarthMillicent)

Remus was glad to hear that the spinning would stop eventually. It took him a moment to realize where Sirius had gone before he plopped himself down on the grass and laid back, his head resting on Sirius’ shoulder.

“I see your star Padfoot” he said with a grin his hand attempting to point up the star but his arm was wobbling everywhere.

“How can you even tell? There’s like... 400 right there.” Sirius tried to follow Remus’ hand, his own eyes wandering along with it. He shook his head, deciding it was a lost cause. “Was u your first kiss?” He asked, tilting his head to look at Remus a bit more.

Remus chuckled rolled onto his stomach to look at Sirius easier. “The Dog Star is the brightest one” Remus was even nerdy when he was drunk.

“You were my first kiss. How many people have you kissed before?” Remus asked curious, his fingers moving to play with Sirius’ black strands of hair. Maybe Remus didn’t want to know answer. But at least the spinning had slowed down a bit.

“Hmm... two. Both on dares.” Sirius closed his eyes as he pressed into Remus’ hand in his hair. He could lie there for hours with that. “I did kiss James once too.. but that was for a game of gay chicken, so I don’t think it counts.” He grinned to himself. “Pretty Good first kiss though, if I can congratulate myself. I made it all spontaneous.”

Remus was expecting Sirius to have kissed many more than just two people but in a way Remus was glad that it was so few. He smiled gently feeling Sirius press into his hand and he placed a soft kiss on the raven haired boys forehead.

“I’ll never forget my first kiss that’s for sure.” He said with a sheepish smile before he laughed at the thought of James being one of Sirius’ kisses.

“I’m very glad that you and James didn’t work out.” He said with a chuckle before resting his head on Sirius’ shoulder again, his eyes feeling heavy from the alcohol still in his system.

“Is it still okay if I spend the night?” He mumbled, his lanky body snuggling into Sirius’ side.

“James is a rotten kisser.” Sirius grinned wide, settling in happy to his kiss. “We’re pretty drunk... so unless you want to like, wake up in the hospital I think it would be best.” Sirius let his arm rest around Remus. “Don’t fall asleep here though.. I don’t think I could carry you home.” He laughed softly as he imagined it.

Remus playfully swished his hand at Sirius when he commented about not being able to carry him home.

“It will be fine” he said with a chuckle, wondering what he could do to wake himself up. Remus grinned as he sat up from the ground.

“Would more drinking help us wake up?” He playfully wiggled his eyebrows. Maybe there were other things they could drink besides vodka and beer.

Sirius laughed, just liking having Remus close to him in this state. “I bet we could find some Red Bull’s.. that would probably wake us up for a bit.” Sirius sat himself up, holding out a hand for Remus to take.

Sure, mixing over drinking and some energy drinks wasn’t the best idea but.. eh, it would work. He had a silly grin on his face.

Remus nodded his head to the Red Bull idea and took the hand that was held out to him. Remus sat up and couldn’t help but press a soft kiss to Sirius’ lips before he would stand up fully; helping Sirius up as well.

“To the Red Bull we go!”He said with a chuckle. Remus still felt a bit tipsy but at least everything had stopped spinning and he was somewhat stable when standing.

“For someone who just had his first kiss, you sure seem to like doing it.” Sirius grinned as he squeezed remus’ hand and stood fully. “We should probably find James and Peter.. they’re probably wondering about us.”

He swung Remus’ hand gently as they walked, the two of them swinging together from the alcohol.

Remus blushed and then chuckled. “I can’t help that you’re kissable “ he said with a grin, his hand resting in Sirius’ as the raven haired boy swung their hands together.

“I guess we can find them” he said with a playful roll of his eyes before he lead Sirius back into the house.

“Oh there they are!” Peter announced, stumbling over to Remus and Sirius

“You look as drunk as I feel” Remus said with a chuckle as Peter tried patting Remus on the back but instead patted the large plant behind him.

“Oi! Where did you two even go?” James laughed, his hand around Lily’s waist as she talked to some of her friends next to them.

“Ehh... outside? Like in the grass.” Sirius pointed in the direction they had come from. He continued to play with Remus’ hand not caring much what was going on. “Wanted to make sure you two weren’t dead before we went home.” He nodded.

Peter looked to Sirius and Remus observing the two boys in between sipping his drink. The two of them looked like they were a thing - like a James and Lily thing but two blokes. Well, whatever made them happy. “Yeah were fine. You two can scoot along.” He said playfully having his own eye on one of the girls in the room.

Remus saw Peter glancing at the two of them curiously and he felt his cheeks brighten into a blush. Obviously people were gonna find out. Especially their friends. Remus still felt a little tipsy so the thought was out of his mind quickly as he looked to the shorter boy. “Let’s go before I fall asleep.” He said with a chuckle. It was the truth considering he almost fell asleep in the grass.

“Yeah yeah, party poopers! See you then!” James laughed, shaking his head. James wasn’t exactly perceptive when sober, especially so when drunk and near Lily. Hopefully Peter would fill him in later.

Sirius gave the two boys a sleepy salute before pulling Remus towards the door. “Don’t fall asleep.” He whined as they made it out the front. It was much quieter in the front yard. There were barely any people there save for a few people smoking or waiting for cabs. “It’s too early.”

“But I just wanna sleep.” He whined before playfully catching up to Sirius and leaning down. “And kiss you of course.” He whispered in the dark haired boys was with a laugh. Drunk Remus was definitely playful. Sober Remus probably would have blushed at how blunt he was being. Remus continued to hold Sirius’ hand as they walked back to the boys house.

“See and you can’t do those things at once.” Sirius nodded quickly, trailing Remus along with him. “Kissing should always be done while awake, or else it’s creepy.” He grinned wide. “Unless one of us was cursed like in sleeping Beauty though... then a sleeping kiss would be good.” Sirius was really feeling how drunk he was now that they were out of the party environment. It was always worse.

Remus laughed hearing Sirius talk about fairytales.

“Well thankfully we’re not cursed then.” He said playfully, swinging his and Sirius’ hands back and forth while they walked. It was hard not to be happy because 1. He was drunk and 2. Sirius actually seemed to like him back.

Remus was happy to see the house in sight; but a slight nervousness came over him. He wanted to sleep in Sirius’ room but the same time, he was nervous about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back