• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Modern day Monsters RP

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
Hello! So I’d like to make an official interest check for an rp idea I’ve done with a few other people on this site. In this version of our world, monsters and humans coexist. Things like vampires, werewolves, swamp creatures, are all treated no different then minorities. But with that comes problems. Human supremacy groups, wars between creatures with ancient rivalries, even mad scientists trying to make their own monsters. I’m looking for someone interested in making many characters. We’d start with a few and add more as we go along. The story would be in arcs. There’d be an arc where our characters fight mad scientists, break up a war between werewolves and vampires, defeat a mummy trying to rule the world. Anything we can think of I wanna make a story arc about.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back