• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: [RESTORATION] [ooc]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Since the original post was getting too crowded and difficult to format with all those damn tabs, a new post has gone up in the Lore tab to chronicle the various NPC's that will be present in the RP. Still very much a work in progress, and more will be done in the morning, but just figured y'all might want to know it's there. Stay tuned.

Tabs once again continue to be a nightmare to format, so the NPC catalogue is going down for a bit until I can either figure them out or find a better method. Sorry, y'all.

What if you like, made a word document or separate page for them?
That's kind of what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to put them all into a separate post in the Lore tab; it's just that organizing them into their little cliques and adding sub-folders for whatever mobile suits they have is very difficult to keep track of.

Alright, organizing and nesting tabs is gonna have to be a problem for future me. I'll keep chipping away at it, but I won't let it keep me from finishing off what y'all are here for. Main tab will take priority and will be out within one to two business days, and the NPC catalogue will be out whenever the hell it's ready.

We just waiting on one more CS, then?
Sure. One more CS and the Main tab will go up, though we'll still take other CS's after.
Whoever wants in on the ground floor, now's the time.

Tbh I only said one more because someone else in the thread did say they were working on a sheet but it's been a minute, unsure if they're still around

Tbh I only said one more because someone else in the thread did say they were working on a sheet but it's been a minute, unsure if they're still around
Well, there's still time for that someone else to get one in before we start, but not a whole lot. Main tab going up this weekend; y'all have waited long enough.

Last edited:
It was more than good enough. You're a really great writer. Looking forward to seeing what Akane gets up to.

Thanks man, that means so much ^U^

Far as the plot goes depends what the terrorist group is like/NPCs connected to that she can interact with on this investigation.

Thanks man, that means so much ^U^

Far as the plot goes depends what the terrorist group is like/NPCs connected to that she can interact with on this investigation.
Well, hopefully you won't have to interact exclusively with NPC's lol, but the Lore tab's NPC catalogue is almost up and running again, so at the very least, you'll be getting another Ashura Corps "buddy" to investigate with very soon.

Alright, there we go. Left it vague just how large/small a crew size was, since I forgot to ask how large ships were earlier.

Hey, y'all. Just checking in on everyone. The past few days have been pretty crazy for me, but I'm back on that Newtype grindset, so y'all can expect a GM post and a shiny new NPC catalogue very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back