• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: [RESTORATION] [ooc]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM : [ R E S T O R A T I O N ]
機 動 戦 士 ガ ン ダ ム:[ 復 元 ]

~ ~ ~

WIP

• CHARACTER CS FOLLOWS:

Name
    : Subject 02

Alias: Nina Rei

Affiliation: Ashura Corps

Personality:

Due to her lack of emotional intelligence she’s usually mean, vindictive, outspoken, rebellious, and even flirtatious at times, but during combat she is ruthless and even sadistic (she considers killing people is not different than shooting targets in videogames). In any case, she is known for refusing to follow orders and endanger herself and her teammates, and constantly enters into needless arguments with other people. Finally, just like Zero Four she also has experienced outbursts of violence.

Biography:

She is an experimentation subject of the Gallahad project and a mecha pilot. She doesn't have memories prior to the 8 years old, when she found himself among other children as subjects of experimentation in a laboratory, among them the boy known as Subject Zero Four, they were subjects for improving certain physical and mental abilities needed for piloting and fighting through DNA and brain manipulation.

In the process scientists noted that increasing rational and spatial intelligence -qualities needed for piloting-, also generated an unexpected loss of emotional intelligence and -under life or death situations- also created outbursts of primal violence (berserk-like piloting), which can be also induce by the use of drugs (which has pretty hard backslash effects). After her physical and mental conditioning she trained with real ammo with other experimentation subjects, losing many of her comrades in the process.

After her training, Zero Two remained under supervision of Ashura Corps officers, then he took her first missions in an mecha black ops units two years ago, under the name of Nina Rei, although she had remarkable pilot skills (surpassing those or more experienced pilots and even those of Zero Four’s) her personality made her hard to handle for her team leaders.

Skills:

- High resistance to G forces
    - Spatial awareness and piloting skills highly developed
    - Berserk
    - Skilled in physical fights and fights with knives

Misc.:

She breaks military etiquette by using makeup, dying her hair and wearing fashion items (like her horned headband), she knows being of the elite has her privileges, even in a commie country.
    She considers herself Zero Four’s sister, though both are test tube babies without blood relations.
    She had lived her entire life in the space colonies.
    Bones and bodies are weaker and more vulnerable to ordinary diseases than regular humans. Need to take medication on daily basis

Appearance:

aIlZYH4ara5qUVkXMwYRLNiM9xjw0abuUhnDhegQ4EStdqMhvsXbjaocVw3vpbvstWaIPmuQNnd17yD2ipvIrLq6Px7vby_rrOslwI6eAXDIfzyluIV_4g0ma3w6-V1ldTnMrY73BpRzXxFWUE5XBQ

• CHARACTER CS FOLLOWS:

Name
    : Subject 04

Alias: Shirou Rei

Affiliation: Ashura Corps

Personality:

He is very reserved and with a empty-mind look, which some can confuse with idleness, due to the lack of development of his emotional intelligence establishing relations with others is not easy except when are based in authority or vertical relations, or when a concrete goal is established to achieve. By the same reason he is very submissive to authority figures (such as a superior officer) willing to obey even endangering his own life.

Biography:

He is an experimentation subject of the Gallahad project and a mecha pilot. He doesn't have memories prior to the 8 years old, when he found himself among other children as subjects of experimentation in a laboratory, among them the girl known as Subject Zero Two, they were subjects for improving certain physical and mental abilities needed for piloting and fighting through DNA and brain manipulation.

In the process scientists noted that increasing rational and spatial intelligence -qualities needed for piloting-, also generated an unexpected loss of emotional intelligence and -under life or death situations- also created outbursts of primal violence (berserk-like piloting), which can be also induce by the use of drugs (which has pretty hard backslash effects). After her physical and mental conditioning he trained with real ammo with other experimentation subjects, losing many of his comrades in the process.

After his training, Zero Four remained under supervision of Ashura Corps officers, then he took his first missions in an mecha black ops units two years ago, under the name of Shirou Rei, proving to be a methodic and cunning pilot.

Skills:

- High resistance to G forces
    - Spatial awareness and piloting skills highly developed
    - Cunning tactician
    - Skilled in physical fights and fights with knives

Misc.:

He considers herself Zero Two’s brother, though both are test tube babies without blood relations.
    He had lived her entire life in the space colonies.
    He had a cat called Richtofen.
    Bones and bodies are weaker and more vulnerable to ordinary diseases than regular humans. Need to take medication on daily basis

Appearance:

MbrQAFhEjE6iVwVEy-vc9bQarV85lZer9dfmXpYMjwQzflp79fJ86NZtgD3YefwzSvi_Knfblz8e4cgLnv_yiJ2ZV639ZaWNLSNGyoHVHqcIBgeUUItWAmPOdqz9DiW6PUqfS01JFBuIOVbw-Wb2LA

Hey, buddy, I'm glad you're excited to join us, and I know this is a WIP and all, but there are a few things that need addressing before these two can get the okay:
1. genetic experimentation isn't really a thing here;
2. they're way too young to be members of the Ashura Corps; and
3. they're uncomfortably close to being straight-up rips from Darling in the Franxx. One of them is even the actual Zero Two.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to brush up on this RP's Lore tab and try again.

I'm honestly unsure what to do for my introduction post.

Maybe when the first engagement with Asura Corps happens i can introduce my character?

I'm honestly unsure what to do for my introduction post.

Maybe when the first engagement with Asura Corps happens i can introduce my character?
Not to spoil the upcoming GM post or anything, but a quest is a-brewin' for the Troupe, one that may or may not lead to their first engagement with the Corps down the line. If you'd like to wait that long to introduce Akio, you're welcome to, but you might miss out on a lot of the story I have planned for y'all.

Aaaaand there you guys have it. Tried to flesh out some more of the world y'all will be playing in in addition to giving y'all people to play with. NPC catalogue containing more details on these new friends will go up once daylight hits over here.

Also wanted to go back and answer a question asked about the setting addressed a while ago:
Are there Minovsky particles or AHAB waves? Essentially, is there anything that discourages urban warfare or brings combat to a micro-level?
In this setting, mobile suits are powered by Tomino particles. They're functionally identical to Ahab waves- they can scramble communications/guidance systems, black out urban environments, etc.- just with a different name.

Hey, buddy, I'm glad you're excited to join us, and I know this is a WIP and all, but there are a few things that need addressing before these two can get the okay:
1. genetic experimentation isn't really a thing here;
2. they're way too young to be members of the Ashura Corps; and
3. they're uncomfortably close to being straight-up rips from Darling in the Franxx. One of them is even the actual Zero Two.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to brush up on this RP's Lore tab and try again.
Sorry by this delay I was busy, I thought they might be kinda cybernewtypes, but I will work over my characters

Uhhhhhhhhh I have Minor Question......

WOULD THIS COUNT AS A MOBILE SUIT FOR KAMEYAMA Troupe Faction?

ov3cni5xht581.jpg

Uhhhhhhhhh I have Minor Question......

WOULD THIS COUNT AS A MOBILE SUIT FOR KAMEYAMA Troupe Faction?

It's possible. Keep in mind, though, that whatever mobile suits that the Kameyama Troupe have are pretty disheveled and cobbled together, so it probably won't be as pristine in-game as it is in the image.
Other than that, it could work as a custom unit.

Happy Friday night, everyone. Took waaaaay longer than expected, and for that you have my apologies, but I'm happy to report that the NPC catalogue is back up and running in an acceptable state. There's also a whiff of a new faction whose details will follow hopefully sooner than this took lol. Y'all can check it out here:
Fandom - MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: [RESTORATION] [lore]

This is also a check-in on our members who haven't yet posted a character, or who haven't been seen in a minute. Hope y'all are holding up okay. If there's still some obstacle preventing you from fully throwing your hat in the ring, please let me know, and I'll do my best to help remove it.

Aaaaand that was certainly sooner lol. New pirate faction has been added to the Lore tab.

Merry Christmas, restorationists. From the one of us here on the GM team, hope y'all have a peaceful and joyous holiday.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Landsharks Landsharks Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Remembrance Remembrance mizton mizton godjacob godjacob Dante Verren Dante Verren Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu

Happy New Year, restorationists. From the one of us here on the GM team, yope y'all had a great final week of 2023. Here's to what 2024 will offer us.
Since it's a new year, I also figured it'd be a good time for a "Community Assessment." I'd like to know y'all's thoughts on the state of the RP, and if there's anything you'd like to see implemented or changed that might help improve your overall experience (aside from collective post frequency; that I can't really control). I want y'all to have as much fun as possible playing here, so please be honest, and I'll do my best to deliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back