• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mobile Suit Gundam + Muv-Luv Alternative: The Iron Flower

Yui looked towards Cui and Tsukuyomi. "You two want to take over the training lessons today? I need to oversee that the GUNDAMs in current production are going well with their advancements, and I need to check through the database to see if any hints as to what hacked us yesterday are there."

Cui slammed her left fist into her right palm, before smiling. "No problem! I'm sure Tsukuyomi has some Storm Vanguard Experience to share with the class anyways."

“Only if it's just clobbering enemies to death. I always let Orga go the leading.”

Mika admitted. Being a leader was never his strong suit,and he was more used to following orders.

“With the Barbatos now using a club,I could guess you'd have it more easier than with the swords.”

“Well,the halberd doesn't look like it's all for cutting too either. Plus you have a shield.”

“Which makes its a little more reassuring in case we needed a temporary cover.”

“They were the reasons I've been slamming them with the flat side of the halberd usually.”

“Chargers seem to pick on Akihiro the most often.”

Clearing his throat,Orga asked Cui and Tsukuyomi regarding their next lesson and training.

“Ma'am,what would be up for us today?”

"More Combat practice. Nothing really special. But as they say, practice makes perfect.... Yui?"
"Yes Cui?"
"Is it by chance possible for you to join us for practice later? I just had an idea in mind."
"If it's Lacrosse but with TSFs, count me out."
"Actually, I was thinking of capture the flag, boys vs girls."

"Think about it, what if a mission in the future requires us to raid an enemy base to capture something? This will be a good chance to work on teamwork and such."
"But there aren't really much enemies that use TSFs are there?"
"Did you really just forget about yesterday?!"
"Just testing ya."

“How did they even managed to get a BETA and make a gigantic cyborg out of it...?”

“Whatever. They stand in our way,we'll just smash them out of the way until there's non left.”

-30 minutes later, Training course-

The GUNDAMs would arrive, as a type-94 Shiranui colored dark grey with a red star on the shoulder was waiting for them.

Next to it was a crimson colored Takemikazuchi, as well as a SU-37 Terminator. Atra's blue colored F-22 was there as well.

"This will be my first time practicing in a long while. Are you sure I'll be okay with participating in it?"
"As long as you don't black out, yes."

“Alright. Listen up. They may be women,but it doesn't make them any more of a slouch. So keep your guards up.”

“Got it.”

“Yeah.”

"Just don't hurt us too badly." Cui would say, winking at Orga.

"Don't worry, we're gentlemen after all."
"Would a gentleman punch someone for pointing out their flaws?"
"Why you-"
"Please don't fight each other."

“No promises.”

“Same here.”

Mika and Akihiro bluntly responded,their Gundams being the vanguard against the opposing team.

The start of the match would have to wait, as Yui would speak up and a unfamiliar machine descended.
51375AV31ZL.jpg

"Don't start the fun without me!"
As soon as her machine landed, Shino would point out something that surprised him.
"Oh my God, it's a GUNDAM!"
Of course the others knew it, but it seemed Shino was not paying attention to what Yui said earlier.
"Way to State the obvious."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back