• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mobile Suit Gundam + Muv-Luv Alternative: The Iron Flower

“Shino,I'll give you a chance to disarm her!”

Dashing ahead,Gusion confronted Takemikazuchi,its shield brought ahead of it as if to keep the weapon from striking it.

“I feel sorry for them somehow....”

Orga muttered as he sat by the sideline,watching the battle unfold. What made them decide that it would be a good idea to fight each other,he has no idea.

"Don't tell me what to do!"
The Flauros would stay close behind the Gusion, before gaining some speed doing so, then afterwards, it would fly around the Gusion at Sonic speed, swinging it's Sword. The Takemikazuchi would grab the shield of the Gusion, before pulling back and away as the Gusion was dragged with it, the sword striking the Gusion instead.

"Wow Shino, why didn't you want where you were swinging?"
"Me? You were the one who made me hit my buddy in the first place!"
"Regardless, here. You can apologize for yourself!" The Takemikazuchi kicked the Gusion away into the Flauros, as both fell to the ground.

"Anyone want to try again?"

Being the first to have his TSF stand back up,Barbatos and Mikazuki both looked at Takemikazuchi,glaring subtly at their instructor.

“Let's go....Barbatos...!”

Bringing its mace in front of it, Barbatos quickly flew towards Takemikazuchi,as if doing another zerg rush......only to instantly thrust the tip of its mace towards the Takemikazuchi's arm from a safe distance.

"Predictable- huh?" The Flauros had gotten up and behind the Takemikazuchi, arms wrapped up and around in a tight lock, as Shino told Mikazuki to attack. Of course, Mikazuki did so, and when the Mace struck the arm, it caused the Takemikazuchi's Sword to drop.

Yui smiled from the cockpit, before bringing up the communication system. "Good job, Shino, Mikazuki. You two teamed up in the end to best me."

“I guess.”

Turning it's head,Barbatos looked at both Gusion and Vidar. Judging by their stance,they were about to attempt to step in should Barbatos and Flauros fail.

“Tsch....we never got to do anything.”

“Yes ma'am!”

Back at the hangar,the five rookies and test pilots of the prototype TSF had stepped out of the cockpit.

Yui was stepping out of her Takemikazuchi. As soon as she got down to the floor, she would approach the five pilots. "Who wishes to head out for drinks later, besides Akahiro and Ein?"

“I don't mind. 'Been wanting to try out the cocktails they offer here.”

“The last time you did that,you had to go to the restroom to barf it all up.”

Akihiro noted,causing Orga to avert his gaze shamefully while Mika....once again ate a snack.

“Guess I'll be going if you guys are going then.”

"Maybe we'll find yourself a girlfriend while we're out!" Shino said, will an arm around Mikazuki's neck. "It'll be like old times-"
"Like when you would attempt to help but get distracted by your own mission to get a girl?"
"S-shut up!" Shino was flustered at Eins smart remark.

"I'll go get changed then we can go!"

"I think I can still make do without a mate,thanks."

Mika bluntly responded,still sporting the thousand yard stare as Orga shook his head.

"Doesn't make it any less concerning if you don't try interacting with a female though."

(Meanwhile, at an military academy located in Kyouto...)

Tsukuyomi was in the middle of teaching the class about the past four years of the Human vs BETA war, before noticing the girl in the seat up front was sleeping. She slammed the pointer down, snapping Atra Awake and in shock. "Miss Mixta, if you don't stay awake, how will we expect you to be a pilot in the future? You said you came here to fight for Japan, did you not? As far as I'm concerned, Miss Bernstein is more attentive than you, and she isn't even applying to be a pilot!"

Tsukuyomi then looked at the only other person in the room, besides herself and Atra, the usually quiet transfer student from Germany.

"S-sorry ma'am! I'll make sure not to fall asleep again!"

The girl spoke,even saluting as if to make her point across as she stood up from her seat. Way to show your first impression,Atra Mixta....

"Right. Now, can any of you tell me what the word BETA means?" Tsukuyomi asked.

"Beings of Extra Terrestrial origin and Adversary of Humanity!" Replied a voice. Tsukuyomi turned towards the enterance and saw someone she didn't see for quite a while.

"Cui Yifei, how long has it been?" Tsukuyomi would ask, holding one of her aqquantence's hands with both of hers. "I'd be asking the same thing. I see that you're teaching some new recruits about the war."
"Of course! This is to help provide information on what to do in case we ever have to fight again!"
"You know, I'm actually here because I was given an invitation by Yui Takamura to go out for drinks in a bit. Perhaps you and I could-"
"While you offer me something of a break, I have to decline. Besides, I'm like a parent for these two when school hours are over. I need to watch over them."
"You can bring them with you, you know that?"
Tsukuyomi laughed calmly, before she responded. "Atra is underage."
"You don't need to buy her a drink."

(Later that Day, 6:00 PM. Currently dark out.)

After wandering through the streets of Kyouto, Yui Takamura and her group of GUNDAM pilots reached the bar. As soon as they entered, Yui would pull Ein and Mikazuki close, before looking over to an occupied table where Tsukuyomi and her two girls were at. Shino, Akahiro, and Organize looked at each other and think the same thing.
This isn't what I was expecting.

As soon as Yui and company got seated at the table, Cui would show up with a drink menu. While the three older women talked about old times during the war, Kudelia seemed to be busy reading over a text book. "So is there anything good going on in it?" He asked. Shino looked at Ein, trying to keep a straight face. "Don't think I didn't see what you attempted."
Ein glared at Shino. "Shut up! I still haven't found the right girl yet! I'm doing my best to find my soulmate!"
"Please, a brute like you wouldn't even get a doll to go out with you!"
"Was that an insult?!"
"Was it not not an insult?!"

“There they go again.....”

“Shino,Ein. That's enough.”

Orga stepped in to stop both of them from getting into their fight any further while Akihiro shook his head disapprovingly. Kudelia took a peek at the boys over the book,unsure of whether she should reply or not as she wasn't exactly feeling comfortable being with the boys. Meanwhile Atra was glad to see that there's also someone as small as she is in the group.

"Sounds like you have your fair share of problems." Yui would say to Tsukuyomi. "Well it isn't that hard. Two students is easy compared to...." She looked at Shino, who was sticking his tongue out at Ein, as Ein was being restrained by Orga. Mikazuki seemed busy doing his own thing.

"Those boys do seem to be a handful. Are you sure you don't want me to transfer over to help?" Yui would shake her head. "Thank you Cui for the offer, but I think I'm okay for now."

"It's been somewhat quiet lately. Any of you realize how long it's been since there was a BETA attack?"
"Must mean we're just lucky. Means we may be able to have more days like today."

“U-um....I'm Atra,Atra Mixta.”

The petite girl introduced herself to Mika,the latter of whom was still munching on his snack as he looked at her.

“It's a pleasure to meet you.”

She added,bowing in a greeting manner as Mikazuki still looked,this time a little dumbfounded that a girl actually struck a conversation with him.

“Uh....pleasure to meet you too...I guess?”

(Meanwhile, In Space)

A unknown object was flying through the Galaxy, enveloped in flames as it was hurtling towards a distant blue planet....

(Streets of Kyouto)

Yui was walking ahead of the group, as she was speaking about something with Tsukuyomi. During this time, Shino would attempt to flirt with Kudelia, much to Ein's dismay, which resulted in another fist fight.

“Please stop,you two...”

Kudelia muttered,sighing as she walked between the two men fighting each other. Meanwhile Atra was visibly trying to have a proper conversation with Mika,the latter of whom kept giving one-word replies not unlike a certain grundgy warrior from another world.

“So much for not needing a girlfriend huh?”

Orga muttered under his breath, although not out of jealousy.

Yui would soon hear a ring tone coming from her pocket. She quickly took her phone out and opened it, before speaking. "Hello? Yes, I am here. What is the issue?"
Her eyes widened, before she looked at Tsukuyomi. "Are your students by chance familiar with using a TSF?" "Just Atra. Why?"
"We're going to base. We're on high alert and need all combat able personnel on standby.... The BETA are returning."

The news had alarmed everyone else present within the group.

“Damn....we jinxed out luck there didn't we?”

“Then we should hurry back and get our TSFs running.”

Akihiro remarked in response to Orga's comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back