• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mob psycho 100 rp?

Cactuslew

Hello! I'm looking to do a Mob Psycho 100 roleplay. I like doing CC x OC, so with that said would anyone like to do
**Reigen x My oc**?
I can do double ups if you want me to, the only characters I can play however are Mob and Serizawa. Though I'm not too good at double ups so I'll apologize in advance for that- but I can still try.
My oc is a girl, by the way.
I have a couple plots in mind, but I always like taking suggestions for add ons to my plots!
I like including angst and fluff, and I really like the enemies/frenemies to lovers trope.
Please be semi lit - literate! I usually type around 3 to 8 longish paragraphs, so please no one liners. Also please don't ghost me! If you can't roleplay anymore please just tell me.
With that said dm me if you'd like to rp! (This is my first time using this website so I'll be a little slow with figuring it out-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back