• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mizuchi Crush

xxxxKohaku nodded even though Kazuo couldn't see him. "Alright. See you at school Kazuo! And text me anyway!" he pulled away from the bathroom, got his bag and his keys, and left the apartment. He hummed quietly as he descended flight after flight of stairs. When he got to the lobby, Saki, the receptionist, called a greeting and he said "Good morning!" back.

xxxx"Everything okay?" Saki asked.

xxxx"Yeah, everything's great. Why?"

xxxxSaki smiled. "You just look like you're in high spirits. How are things with you and Etsu-chan?"

xxxxKohaku's grin fell. "Oh. We broke up."

xxxx"Oh no! I'm sorry!" Saki cried, looking horrified with herself. Kohaku laughed nervously and waved his hand in a "it's nothing" motion.

xxxx"I'm okay. Try not to miss seeing her around, yeah?"

xxxx"Of course!" Saki saluted him. He laughed, genuinely this time, and went out the door. On the drive to school, he remembered Kazuo. Hopefully Saki would be too distracted to notice that Kazuo was a new face in the apartments.

Kazuo laughed softly at Kohaku's worries, it actually was pretty cute. Shaking his head slightly, he walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his bag from the door and slipped his shoes on. Soon leaving the apartment quietly so not to attract attention, Kazuo walked down the stairs before making his way through the exit of the hotel. Sighing softly, he walked out of the building and onto the sidewalk sighing softly. He soon grabbed his cellphone and texted Kohaku that he was close to the school and on his way so he didn't have to worry anymore. Sending the message, Kazuo shook his head before walking into the school gates and then walked up the steps of the school a small sigh escaping his lips.

xxxxKohaku was organizing papers for Nagamine when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He filed away a couple more folders before he took his phone out. His lips curled into a smile just from seeing Kazuo's name. He quickly typed out a response-- See you in a few-- before he went back to work. The bell rang soon after that. Kohaku sat up and leaned against the counter where the class computers were. He watched students start trickling in, unconsciously tapping a finger against the plastic back of a chair as he waited for Kazuo.

xxxx"Woah, you look intense! Waiting for someone?" It was Jintani and a group of his friends. Kohaku grinned at them.

xxxx"Oh, just Nagamine-sensei. We have to talk about the extra homework load she'll be giving you," he said with a bright smile, ruefully scratching the back of his neck in a casual manner.

xxxx'Ehh? No, Sensei! You have to stand up for us!" Jintani cried. Kohaku cracked up at the look of genuine indignation on his student's face. He patted the top of Jintani's head.

xxxx"Sit down, children, and don't make any trouble or I won't negotiate lessening the homework load," he commanded imperiously.

xxxx"Thank you, Sensei!" the boys chimed, and few of them bowed. Kohaku waved them away as the late bell rang.

Kazuo walked down the hallway his bag clutched in his hand. Biting his lip he turned the corner before seeing the boy that confessed to him yesterday. Widening his eyes at the sight, he turned quickly around before he could see him. But, he soon closed them when he called his name. "Crap.." He whispered to himself before turning around and meeting Seiji's eyes. "Seiji, I really am sorry I made you wait this out. But, I have someone I like very much right now." Kazuo said softly.

Looking at the defeated look Kazuo sighed. "I'm sorry." He murmured before turning back around and making his way towards his classroom a second after the late bell. Shaking his head slightly, he walked inside and sat down in his seat sighing softly.

xxxxKohaku held back from scampering after Kazuo like a puppy chasing after a rabbit the moment the boy came in. He forced himself to keep his position perched against the counter, his fingers curling against the back of a chair the only sign of his restlessness. Nagamine-san came in seconds later. He passed out graded tests and answered questions as usual. It was only when a hush fell over the classroom as the students filled out a page in their lab journals that Kohaku leaned down by Kazuo's desk. "You okay?" he whispered. "You look a little down."

Kazuo looked up at Kohaku and smiled softly. "I'm fine. I had to kind of turn down Seiji. And seeing his face made me really upset." He whispered softly looking down at his hands fiddling with his fingers. "But, I really am fine don't worry." He whispered and then began his lab journal sighing softly. He tapped his pencil against his notebook thinking of things to write down. Kazuo then looked down at his desk and closed his eyes. This really shouldn't be taking a toll on the boy but for some reason it was.

xxxxKohaku nodded, feeling immensely guilty for the little twinge of relief that he felt when he heard that Kazuo had officially turned Seiji down. He stood up straight again but hovered by Kazuo's desk anyways. He wondered if Kazuo had ever been confessed to before Seiji. He wondered if he would've have felt jealous if he'd come across them and he and Kazuo hadn't kissed. Maybe. Kohaku had turned down his fair share of people, of course. It was never easy and always awkward, at least when the person was serious about him. With a surreptitious glance around the room to make sure everyone was focused on their work and Nagamine was engrossed in her computer, he slid a hand into Kazuo's hair and ran it repeatedly through the boy's soft locks in a soothing manner. Kohaku withdrew his hand after a few seconds of this, nervous that someone might look over and catch him.

Kazuo tensed up when Kohaku ran his fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes at the gentle touch but then snapped them open when he figured out where they actually were. "Kurokawa-sensei." He murmured blushing deeply and shook the feelings away from his mind. He beckoned the teacher to come closer before pointing to his journal. Seeing Kohaku's ear close to his mouth Kazuo soon blew gently on it and small giggle escaping his lips. "Save those touches for later." He murmured winking at him before turning back to his journal like nothing happened at all and then began writing happily.

xxxxKohaku bent down again when Kazuo gestured, thinking that he actually had a question about the assignment in mind. He shivered when he felt Kazuo blow on his ear. It was a cool, dry puff of air intentionally sent his way, much different from the warm, clinging damp that came with breathy murmurs. He turned his head as Kazuo giggled, just in time to see his boyfriend wink at him. He was pretty sure he could feel an eye twitch. Kazuo couldn't say things like "save it for later," and then follow it up by being such a tease. Kohaku pouted like a child as he straightened up and punched Kazuo's shoulder. His fingers lingered on the other's shoulder and it probably felt more like a caress than a soft punch to Kazuo, but the gesture was playful and fleeting enough that no one would question it. He noticed another student had raised their hand and went to go see to them, thus ending the interactions between him and Kazuo for that period. He didn't see him again until lunch, and even then it was only in tentative glances. The distance made him wish for alone time again, and he remembered making plans to go see a movie with Kazuo on the train last night. They'd never elaborated on those plans, both of them too tired to do anything more than crash.

Kazuo laughed softly at his boyfriend and then leaned against the palm of his hand. The rest of the day went on slowly he must say. A few glances between him and Kohaku were spared but really nothin more. When the last bell rang for the day, Kazuo lingered back with everyone else telling the teacher he needed help from Kurokawa-sensei with his math. Of course, it was a lie. He just wanted some alone time with Kohaku but didn't want to admit that. "Kurokawa-sensei can you help me with these problems please?" He asked softly a small smile appearing on his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back