• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mitheria: The Call

It's so great. When they sneeze, RIGHT in your eye and you just KNOW it's coming.

I just realized I spelled English wrong. xD Heh. Win.

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]It's so great. When they sneeze, RIGHT in your eye and you just KNOW it's coming.
I just realized I spelled English wrong. xD Heh. Win.

[/QUOTE]
It's okay if you put it in Elvish. I could deal ;3

So actually I've been so busy with various things and fatigued with the baby I procrastinated a lot on my costume.

Basically I convinced my husband to let us make both pirate jackets so we'd have a low key costume for when the boys have their various Halloweens over the years. My husband typically despises costumes but a simple jacket he was pretty excited about and our son is over the moon. I decided I'd also make myself a corset (which I've made before for a warrior version of Princess Aurora costume) and a peasant blouse. Anyway, I sew his first as my weight is fluctuating as I very slowly shed some baby weight. I realize this year I'll only have time for my jacket so I start it and then procrastinate so badly I'm doing 10 hours of work in two days to get it finished.

And in my infinite wisdom I decide to make these cute spider cookies (http://kitchenmeetsgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/spider-cookie-1-title.jpg) I made last week again. I decide that instead of one batch I'll make two batches, though, so my sons can take some to their day care for their teachers. And each teacher needs a little labeled box so it's clear whose it is.

So 61 cookies later (30 of those sandwiches) and a METRIC SHIT DOWN of super focused and anxiety-driven sewing later and I'm still here. I just got to cram in sewing on the 26 buttons tomorrow so it's ready for trick or treating at my husband's workplace with my older son on Friday.

RIP Syrenrei's energy.

I am super sorry for not having posted! I've been staying after school until 8-9 PM for the past week, so I haven't had much time to rest and relax. I will absolutely have it out tomorrow, and I will try to be more attentive to my turns in the future. ;_;

=( Well when you decide which one(s) please let me know. I can post for the one you aren't going to interact with to keep things moving while we wait on your lovely writing. <3

I must go forth and flirt with all characters while acting elf *^*. #plottwist

OMG, OMG, it's my turn to post! I am [mostly] recovered from an illness that kicked my ass three times to Tuesday earlier this week, so I'll have both posts up within a few days.

Has anyone heard from Muse?? I haven't seen her in over a week, and I can't get to her profile to see if she's been around the site anywhere else 0_O I'm kinda stuck, atm.

I haven't... I'll try that next. It's weird 0_O she just kinda exed herself out of all the PMs she was in and disappeared.

Probs mad again or life.. Most likely life

Sy - oh yes.. The elven lady will indeed do something to the heart xD

Hey hey hey! I have to say, Joyner, ya done well with this! I like! I like lots!

Say...

*looks around, then leans in to whisper conspirataly*

You got room for one more?

I'm open to considering another Mitherian! As for stars, I think Elle has someone in mind if Musician doesn't reappear. =)

Foreigner in which way? There are two sorts of characters: Mitherians (which are native to the fantasy world this story is set in) and the people that were transported from Earth. Until we find out what's going on with Musician, we're not taking another Earth native... and I am leaving the decision of who replaces that character up to Elle entirely, but it should be a female.

As to Mitherians, they are all of the world Mitheria but they can be from one of the nations outlined. If they are from Larune or Sostial they need to go through me first, while characters from Cerulia or Nazrael go through Elle. They can be from a far off country on Mitheria that's not on the map of your own design. As to skepticism... well, they can be skeptical of the star myth, but should they chose to leave the party at any point I know my characters at least aren't going to chase them down to convince them of their cause. I very strongly suggest if you join that you have a Mitherian with a decently good reason to be in Sostial that would also have some interest in helping the stars (curiosity, moral obligation, overactive need to protect, etc.)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back