• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic MIST (The Magical Institute of Science and Technology)

Should I make this RP?

• Yes! I would totally love to be a part of it as well!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I can't/don't want to actually RP in this.

• Sure, why not, looks okay.

• No, I don't think it would work out.

• No, it sucks. and you suck! hahahaha

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Cool idea you can bet I'll join

[/QUOTE]
Alright! I'll add you to the list if you consider joining.

[QUOTE="DJ Elfin]Is this still open, or...?

[/QUOTE]
Of course! I can add you to the list if you like.

This sounds quite interesting. I may be new here but I know a good rp when I see one. Count me in, maybe?

TheKingOfRocks said:
This sounds quite interesting. I may be new here but I know a good rp when I see one. Count me in, maybe?
Of course! And thanks, I'd be honored for this to be the first/one of the first roleplays you do!

[QUOTE="Sarem Gamblin]I would like to join as well
Evil grin

[/QUOTE]
I see. I shall add you to the special list.

Evil Grin

Update! I am currently working on the mechanics 0f the MDT. Lots of hard work, but I'll get 'er done. ^-^

Also, to anyone who wants to help me out message me, and I'll get ya' in on the fun.

Big news! I have decided to let you guys get on the actual post to start making your character sheets, because I'm a nice person. Happy app making! :D @Steel Zinogre @Devouring @kira blackthorn @Loke Fullbuster @The Dark Princess @stonesaber4

Last edited by a moderator:
Zylvia said:
I absolutely adore this idea! So creative and imaginative! May I join? :)
Sure! I've been working on it for a while and after I finish lore, I think the Roleplay will be ready to release! I plan on finishing it today. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back