Mission Reports

Flight school would be fairly long, even with the advanced training techniques available in a sci-fi universe, but not too long. Call it 6-9 months.

Then his father had him finish up normal godamn school before signing up, insisted on it in fact- and he's 18 Years, 11 Months Old.

All three of the TASC pilots can fly a Logan, and one of the GMP guys can, too. Which one calls to you?

BTW, did you name your character Cat because the Logan is also called the Flying Cat? Or was that just a coincidence?

both

It's the reason why she's going to lean towards that one. I also wanted her to fly something different than I think Cap is going to have his character fly.

A useful tool here for anyone wanting to read up on the events prior to the game (and after it, though everything future of the game is subject to Temporal Diversion Theory, i.e. PC actions screwing up the canon) : http://www.robotech.com/infopedia/timeline/

Edit to add: @Sherwood I'm assuming that the series starts late 2028 to early 2029

Captain Hesperus

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure! Welcome to the party. Pick out a character template and post it with your personal info on it.

@ehmygirl, I'm still waiting for you to post one of the TASC characters to your sheet so I can approve it.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I like the Tank option, because I usually play front line fighters and it would be interesting to mix it up with particle cannon sniper support. On the other hand, if I understand the plot correctly, we'll be going in to space soon? I'm not sure how a tank will function in outer space.

ATAC 1 is a good choice for explosives and demolitions for @Teh Frixz that you can check out...

Tanks will work just fine in space. There are booster packs that can attach to the tank to make it space maneuverable. Don't let that keep you from choosing it if that is what you want to go with. I will tell you that it will be a while before you get any missions in space.

Fair enough, thanks Sherwood. Also, the loadout for the tank mentions that the bigass canon gun can't be used in battleoid mode without penalty. Does the same also apply to the particle canon?

You will be using the bigass shell cannon at first. Later on, your tanks will be upgraded to have the particle cannon.

Also, for those that are worried about how well the tanks will do in space, in the Robotech cartoon, the tank squadron participates in several missions in orbit with their mecha.

Robotech as a series is an anime grafted together using the entire Super Dimensional Fortress Macross series, the Super Dimensional Cavalry Southern Cross series and the Genesis Climber MOSPEADA series for Robotech - The Macross Saga, The Masters and The Next Generation respectively. Robotech is a US-dubbed series created by Harmony Gold.

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back