Mission Reports

I guess if we're spending most of our time in our mechs, I can take one of the dedicated pilots. I'd rather be useful to the party most of the time than half of the time.

Oh, I missed the weapons. :oops: Other than that, you're good.

JayTee said:
I guess if we're spending most of our time in our mechs, I can take one of the dedicated pilots. I'd rather be useful to the party most of the time than half of the time.
All of the characters posted can pilot something, even the GMP officers can operate veritechs. I had two of them as airmen, the third was picked out to ride a hover tank. Just be on the lookout for the skill "MECT ____" That tells you what combat training in a mecha you have

Fair enough. I really have no idea what I'm doing, so I'll just pick one at random and hope for the best :tongue:

JayTee said:
Fair enough. I really have no idea what I'm doing, so I'll just pick one at random and hope for the best :tongue:
Well, if you want to be a pilot, you can also look at GMP 1 and 3. Both of them have pilot veritech skills, and some different skills to fall back on.

SephirothSage said:
Also- could I switch Boxing for Caporeia..?
I don't think that there will be a problem with that, so long as the stats stay the same.

@Captain Hesperus, in the other Robotech game, I think it was you that posted the skill list for all the Palladium games. Can you tack that list in a new tab so our new-to-the-system gamers can pick out their new skills as they level up?

Yeah, sure, we can keep the stat's the same- it's just a much different style of martial Art- it's all spins, jumps, kicks.

I just use Boxing for all my characters since it adds a extra attack per melee round. A must have in the game.

Would it be possible to add Spanish a second language she's fluent in? She's going to have been born & raised in CA and so I want her to be familiar with it- enough at least where she understands, and follows telenovelas.

I don't see a reason why not. What are you leaning towards? VHT or Logan/Ajax pilot?

I'm thinking of the Logan. I like that it's small, fast & will probably suit her personality to a T. I'm going to put up a bit of a background on her in a few minutes.

It looks like everyone is going to pick the Aerospace pilots. I can go with that.

More or less, I was going to go with the Ajax, largely because he's my favorite mythical hero.

I can deal with that. Just pick one of the templates, copy it over to a new tab, and you can add the personal info about your character. If there is a GMP character that you want the skills for but I have set to pilot a Hover Tank, we can switch it over to the Ajax. Or you can make it easy and just grab one of the TASC pilots. Either way, I'm happy to have you with us.

Just a note- would we have Callsign's yet? And if so, can I pick mine? Or is that something like, after the first session or so, you get one.

Depends on how long you are out of training. If you've been around the block a bit, go ahead and pick one. Otherwise, you can go with a group assigned name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back