• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
fin fin - I'm unable to read your character sheet because of the code you used. 🥺
Do you mind using a different code please?

jasmyn jasmyn - very much yes! however, we gotta a lot of female apps so please be considerate about the gender ratio ty <3
Darn! I'm late to the party. I typically prefer to write a female character or at least both, bc I def don't mind doubling, but I don't wanna throw the balance off even more by adding another female! 🥴

fin fin - Also want to let you know that we already have "the king" stereotype and thats one that can't really be used twice... Its ok leaving him as a jock though!

jasmyn jasmyn you can always double up if you're able to handle two! The spots tab on the interest check shows who's accepted as of now.
I def can do 2! Are other stereotypes able to be done twice or do you prefer us to try to do different ones?
I think I may do a party animal guy. I haven't decided what to do for a female role yet.

summerwine summerwine - The code I used cut off my text a bit. Let me know if it's too annoying to read through, and I'll gladly find another code to use!!

jasmyn jasmyn - I'd prefer different stereotypes to be used, but for the most part it isn't necessary. I mean, there are a few which doubling up on would be no good. For example; the queen bee or the king. Thats all I can think of right now lol, but if you need any help just let me know. <3
User User - I've been able to read through it so far without a problem! Thank you for offering, though!
copacetic copacetic - Originals are always allowed! Don't gotta ask. Glad to have you back bb!

Hi! I just wanted to ask whether or not it's okey for me to join, firstly because I know I'm on the scene a little late and secondly because, admittedly, I'm a bit rusty in terms of role playing: this would be my "first one back" and I'd certainly just like you to know that I'm not going to be an incredible writer right off the bat and if that's something you'd like to avoid I'm absolutely alright with that. Just let me know! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back