• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mirai Nikki|Future Diary RP 1x1

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
Hello, thanks for checking out this thread.

So recently I've watched Mirai Nikki, also known as The Future Diary.

The anime is mind-blowing and I've been laughing, crying, shocked and afraid a lot through the series.

After watching it, I'm quite anxious to RP it.

If anyone's interested PM me.

Thanks.

How would you go about this? Moirai Nikki is also a show I appreciate a lot, but even with cannon characters it doesn't seem viable as a plot- after all, without breaking cannon, everything is not just set, any further games were prevented.

Idea said:
How would you go about this? Moirai Nikki is also a show I appreciate a lot, but even with cannon characters it doesn't seem viable as a plot- after all, without breaking cannon, everything is not just set, any further games were prevented.
Well, we can always break the Canon. Isn't that what Fandom RP is mostly about?

Most of the Fandom RP doesn't follow Canon step-by-step.

Birdsie said:
Well, we can always break the Canon. Isn't that what Fandom RP is mostly about?
Most of the Fandom RP doesn't follow Canon step-by-step.
Well I guess I really don't understand fandoms at all then...It seems wrong to just break cannon, but hey, that's just me. Good luck on your search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back