• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mini Search

fritznritz

I love her lack of energy!Go girl!give us nothing!
51DCE4C4-2D39-4055-84C6-D6DE9B35A944.gif

Old thread got too long and I lost interest in a couple of things on there.

So new list here we go.

Please read my shit.

|INTRO|
||RULES||

Hiiii, I’m Fritz or Ritz and I’m a 17 year old female. Online high school is starting for me and I’m also doing college courses. I do work on weekends too so I’m busy I guess. Please keep that in mind ;; I adore drawing (even if it’s time consuming) but I’m new to it. I like making headcanons for our characters along with fangirling abt dumb shit lol. I reply 1-5 times a week and I write 1-6ish paragraphs usuall. Fair warning, I am very forgetful and I do ghost. So sorry ;;

Here are my lovely terms and conditions~
>I solely rp in pms, can be convinced for threads doe
>I am more inclined to do ocxoc or canonxoc (I do double btw), there are some exceptions to this rule eee
>I write f//, m// and m/f (in no particular order)
>No one liners please they hurt me
>Also only third person,,,anything else hurts me
>Do not bump our pm every hour mf I will leave
>On the other note if I’m gone for a week just shoot me a message!
>When plotting please contribute to the conversation, don’t be dry that’s lame asf
>ooc chat sexy as hell man, lemme talk to you,,,mwah mwah
>Nice grammar in the actual rp but slang and smooth brain talk is okay in ooc

Okay that’s it cause I’m brain dead hahaha

|FANDOMS|

Among Us

Haikyuu!!
>Only on season 1 rn! I’m starting 2 soon

Obey Me
>On lesson 11 atm

Identity V

Persona 5
>Ask abt canon ships

Yandere Simulator
>oc-verse only please
>I wanna play the Senpai role ;;

Fire Emblem Awakening/Three Houses

Demon Slayer

BNHA
>I stopped at season 3 but I don’t care about manga spoilers (I’ve written for Hawks, Tamaki and Mirio btw, if that’s important)
>If you’re curious I left off around the end I think, where Bakugo whoops Dekus ass in some loafers

Ask abt other stuff

I delete comments on here to keep things clean! Please don’t take offense by it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back