Other Mini Furries Community

Nextdoor

Quack
First of all, I know there are many websites dedicated to the furries community, and it is super awkward and weird for me to try to make some furries friend here when this place is suppose to be the purest, and most generic RP paradise for all kinds of people with different unique culture and preferences.

But let's just say I am curious and want to find and unite some people with same interest together and form a sub group in this giant mixing pot of diverse culture, and that is all. I am mostly just curious.

One of the reason is really...I can't find a rp site dedicated to furries that I feel comfortable to stay...any recommendation, go ahead...

So are there any furries buddy lurking around here? Show yourself! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply and help very much!

4chan? That is like a simple version of deviant art right? So, how come? I don't see a furries category in there.

And actually, I was looking for a furries rp site that is similar to this one. 

Still, most importantly......

Are you a furry?  :)

Thanks for the reply and help very much!

4chan? That is like a simple version of deviant art right? So, how come? I don't see a furries category in there.

And actually, I was looking for a furries rp site that is similar to this one. 

Still, most importantly......

Are you a furry?  :)

I mean, I've seen alot of furries in the Anime boards (but watch out, you might find some NSFW, but you could always try Reddit, because I am 90% there is a subreddit especially for Furries..

And...eh.. I don't hate furries, but I don't consider myself one...

literally type in furries on google and you'll find something uncomfortable pretty easily

It depends on what level of furry we're talking about. We talkin

BIG MEATY CLAWS

tumblr_nyp7jsBhe21re14vqo1_500.png

or humanoid animals

latest

or right at the end of the spectrum with talking quadrapedal animals?

My two main OC's are humanoid. I think this thread should be for all, but that could be just me

View attachment 172829

View attachment 172830

Awesome oc and artwork!

I will consider sharing some of my oc in the future but most if them are just too crappy and unpolished for now xD

It depends on what level of furry we're talking about. We talkin

BIG MEATY CLAWS

or humanoid animals

or right at the end of the spectrum with talking quadrapedal animals?

Any anthropomorphic animals are okay, that's the basic definition I guess.   xD

Glad that people are starting to show up!!!

Woo!!!

I am thinking that when more people show up we could start to make some roleplays with oc!

I was thinking, I am going to (or someone, cuz I couldn't make a hosted project now) make a hosted project in the future who is a mini furry community here that host various furry rp and discussion. But it's a working process now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back