• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Milus's Partner Search (Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Modern, and Other Settings!)

Tice

One Thousand Club
OPEN

Hey, I'm Milus! I've been a RPNation member for awhile and a casual writer for longer. Currently, I'm looking for a roleplay partner to create and do a plot with.
  1. I am a lover of nearly every genre and have probably played through each general type several times (other than slice-o-life. Not saying I like/dislike it but I never find myself committing to this genre.
  2. However, I do have favored genres in plot. A Sci-Fi twist to a modern roleplay, be it a light touch or an overhaul of tech, is a thing I adore. Heavy fantasy, with unique races and geographically sensible world to play through, is another pleasure of mine. I tend to do the latter with a group, but I've done a few 1x1s in a high-fantasy setting.
  3. Genres are great to mix together. Fantasy with Sci-Fi elements, or a modern/historical setting in a steampunk/dystopian-esque plot. I'm interested more in what you'd want to play through, though. I'm flexible in my tastes!
  4. Long-Term roleplays are the things I strive for as they keep me entertained and have more fulfillment throughout.
  5. 3+ Paragraphs of plot movement, detail, and interaction with the other character/setting is what I strive to put out, and a partner that can match or exceed is lovely! I sometimes shoot above this limit for large posts, but it isn't constant. Feel free to look through my post history for examples of my writing style!

PERSONAL INFO

• Eastern Standard Time, United States
  • I'm getting geared up for college beginning in autumn. That will not take away from my time writing too much. What will, however, is my business (literally!). My grandfather retired and I've inherited a roofing company in my family name, so I do have work to do. It isn't direct as I am not taking on a firm role until my college education is complete, but I am active in it, so I will likely not reply every single day.
  • I've been a victim of RP desertion, so I'll let you know if I do lose interest. It's one of the most aggravating things on here.
  • Though I play male characters 9/10 times, I have done female personas before. Not that I'm good in portraying them, but I do have experience in the field.
  • PMs are also my preferred method on-site, though I also do threads.
PLOTS

At the moment I have no concrete plots in mind other than the sci-fi thread I threw up on here awhile ago (Link); there's no fun in having a partner who doesn't have a hand in making the plot. Just about any genre is game for me, and if you have a plot or idea you want to try out, or are interested in hearing some of my half-baked thoughts, shoot me a PM! I don't tend to answer thread replies.

INTERESTS

These are broader things that I'm into right now. Asterisks (*) are a scale for how much I'm craving that kind of plot.

Mech-Suit Action (The mechs being rare and not extremely common, roleplay focusing more on the pilots than the battles.) - ***

Heavy Sci-Fi (Future setting, aliens) - *

Light Sci-Fi (On Earth, no aliens, maybe dystopian?) - **

Post-Apocalyptic (Non-zombie, looking more at global destruction by man or nature) - ***

Modern Crime - Eh, kinda overdone this one. I'd be interested in a plot someone already has made, though.

Modern Fantasy - *

High Fantasy (Developed world unlike our own, with magic and mythical beasts. Could combine with post-apoc in a way?)**

CONCLUSION

The best way to reach me is by PM! I'm not going to be here to respond this weekend, but when I'm back I'll be sure to reply to any messages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back