• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Milli's Super Partner Search! (Updated!)

DarthMillicent

Doesn’t Play Straight Dudes Romantically

Hello hi!

I am a long time rp-er who is looking for some partners to write some detailed stories with! I am 21, from NY, and have been rp-ing for about ten years now. I look for partners who are willing to build stories and create long lasting relationships.

• ❤ Partners must be 18+, I'm 21 so no minors! Sorry!
    ❤ Must be able to reply at least a few times each week. I don't need you to tell me your schedule or when you're going somewhere, but just need you to be able to commit to the movement of the story.
    ❤ Must be literate! I don't need every reply to have multiple paragraphs (not that I don't love it) but I do expect correct grammar and at least 5+ sentences.
    ❤ Must be nice! We don't have to be friends, but I am chatty soo...
    ❤If we are going to be doing a Fandom story, please be upfront in telling me how complete your knowledge is of the subject. I like to be sort of detail oriented.

Last edited:
i would totally do - Spider-Man x Deadpool
with me being spiderman!
and then we could put some fluffy stuff in it ??
how does that sound??

How does Best Bro Friends reconsidering their 'straightness' and knowledge of each other after a somewhat silly quiz on a girl-oriented magazine made them realize they didn't know each other as well as they thought they did?

I'd be super into doing a Hux x Kylo roleplay! Would you happen to have a discord to chat on as I'm on that more often than this>

DarthMillicent DarthMillicent Heya! I'm not really one for fandom rps, but I'd love to figure out an original plot with you. It would be really neat to set something in the 60's, maybe our characters are on some sort of cross-country road trip and one decides to hitchhike/travel with the other? Late-night driving, hitting up obscure diners at 3 AM, and deep talks ensue. I'm also a huge sucker for the memory loss/amnesia trope. If you're interested, drop me a PM or a friend request on Discord at Valkyrie#4706. :ghostv: Thanks!

I love Harry Potter, specifically Remus x Sirius.

I actually am playing Sirius on another board so it would be fun for me to try to play Remus again, I haven't played him in a while. As far as the Wizarding World is concerned I'm very knowledgeable on HP, not that I have it memorized word for word knowledgeable, but I've studied and played HP characters since I started rping. I've even run panels at conventions and taught some of the subjects online and irl. I will say I only like to rp HP characters school life, once they are out of school I get bored.

If you're interested I have some ideas for threads and we can pick one and see how things go. At the moment I only rp on sites, so I hope an RPN thread is good for you. If you're interested let me know and I'll try to post my Marauder's era character profiles within the next few days, or I can post a copy of Remus's one on here, so you can see how I play Rem generally (I am fairly new to this site so I can't pm it to you). I'm still working on some of the other characters since I'd like to post all my Marauders era characters at once when I finish, but Remus' is done since it's a copy from a site I was on a while back.

If you are interested I have some plot ideas. Like Sirius trying to get Remus on a broom since Remus hates flying. If you have any ideas as well let me know and we can pick one to try out.

I'm also a fan of a slow burn, the chase really is the best part :) . Luckily with these two they will have plenty of interesting natural barriers. Let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back