• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤 & 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 - ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ooo quick question if anyone can answer, are we using real world names for heirdoms/social status and such or can we make up something??

I'm guessing you mean... For example, the duke of X - if that X can be made up, yes? From what I've seen so far, you can use something real or come up with it yourself. The owner of the group mentioned it earlier, I think. Unless you mean actual titles, then I'm not sure.

No problem. I was wondering the same thing at first.

Ooo quick question if anyone can answer, are we using real world names for heirdoms/social status and such or can we make up something??

Yes! You can either use real titles or make something up if you wish! But if you're pulling from real titles, I would read the applications we currently have to make sure there's no doubles!

sollie sollie Would I be able to have a couple of extra days? It’s the last week for my class and I’m currently finishing up assignments.

Soo close to finishing Arthur!! Just got his main history left, I'll complete it tomorrow 🫡 until then I'm passing out x

Soo close to finishing Arthur!! Just got his main history left, I'll complete it tomorrow 🫡 until then I'm passing out x

his ambition and reputations are so deviously good for things!

all the character apps that are up so far are so lovely!

his ambition and reputations are so deviously good for things!

all the character apps that are up so far are so lovely!
thank you!!! i can't wait to pull out the, but my daddy is a judge ): i shouldn't suffer these consequences (murder)

hiii guys

just wanted to drop by and say that I'll probably have a sheet up sometime tomorrow

my summer internship has been taking a lot of my time !!

hiii guys

just wanted to drop by and say that I'll probably have a sheet up sometime tomorrow

my summer internship has been taking a lot of my time !!

summer internships do be crasy! i can't wait to see your sheet!

Mine will also be up tomorrow, in the midst of taking a break my browser logged me out and I lost half my character 🥲, so with luck and fast fingers Georgina will be up soon

I'm also living for how Eve and Theo are the youngest children of viscounts. I can imagine him tutoring her nieces and nephews and her just causing chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back