• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Military sci-fi (Space, Paranormal, Fantasy)?

norway

a white butterfly
Hey so, I’m looking for exactly what the title states — a mix would be nice, but mostly just military scifi. I’m talking soldiers defending space outposts, surviving on infiltrated vessels, searching abandoned ships, attempting to colonize obscure planets, fighting and discovering other races, space zombies, etc. experiments and forbidden research and lots of guns!

Mostly fun, lots of banter and imagination and light romance if it presents itself. Posting wi be casual (Couple times a week probably) and the length probably max 4 paragraphs, no less than one. Looking for a creative soulmate who won’t mind a discord chat and a lot of brainstorming. Post here if interested!

I would actually love to start something like this, and I think Discord would be the best place to do it. Only thing is there may be times (with starters, specifically) where the length of my response exceeds 4 paragraphs. That would be a rare occurrence if we get 1-4 going consistently, but if you don't mind that, I'd love to brainstorm something with you!

This really sounds like something up my alley! I tend to reply very quickly when I get excited about the story! ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back