• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Midnight Poppy Land

Unique Flavor

Fear me...pwease
Hello there!

abouт me
»
I am new to this site but not new to roleplaying
» I tend to write anywhere between 500-800 words. I have been known to write more if a lot is going on
» I would like to do OOC on Discord and IC in forums or DMs (this is negotiable)
» Posts are not required to be "pretty" but feel free to style yours...I might do so as well
» This plot is just a baseline My hopes are that we get creative and change it to make it our own. I already have a few ideas.
» If we wanted to double or have "side characters", I have ideas for some but this isn't required.
» I'm open to any and all changes/feedback. We can do real or anime FC, I don't really have a preference.

pʟoт
Tora is the body guard to the wealthy boss of a very well known crime syndicate within the city. He was raised by the boss from an early age using anything but conventional means. The man raised Tora to be a stoic killing machine with pent up anger. He isn't a bad guy, he's just ordered to do bad things. This causes him to feel shut off from the civilian world. He knows he can never leave his life in the mafia because the only way out, is to be killed. He has surrounded himself with friends who are also criminals but this allows him to have unlimited resources to get jobs done. Recently, he has been tasked to find a notebook that belonged to a missing member of their gang. The notebook holds sensitive information about the gangs involvement with politicians and higher ups. While on his search, he runs into a cute civilian...
Along comes small town Poppy. She is a new editor for publishing company within the city and is just trying to make ends meet. She had recently had her heart broken by her childhood sweet heart and is trying to focus on being a good employee. While taking a drive on her scooter outside of the city, she crashes into some nearby brush and the papers in her bag fly everywhere. While gathering her things, she stumbles upon a bloody shoe and immediately panics. As she speeds up the process of getting all her stuff, she accidentally picks up a notebook that isn't hers. Quickly trying to get out of there, she leaves her wrecked scooter and heads to the train station unaware someone has seen her...

So there you have it, that's the basic plot. I would like to play the female lead and I'm looking for someone to play the male.
If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a DM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back