• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Midnight (OCC)

'Ello. Looks interesting, think I'll give it a go. : )

Here, just tell me what is wrong with liking this, and then i'll leave this website indefinitely just as you asked...

...Deal???

BTW I'm srry
Alright.
This RP revolves around humans infected by a virus, I specifically asked for human characters in the character thread. You posted an existing character from a game franchise that isn't a human... but a haunted animatronic from a fictional Chuck E Cheese parallel.

Secondly I see no value in a character that is a straight adaptation from the Five Nights at F@^&@^ franchise.

Thirdly, it's 2017... I don't get why you would bring up FNAF... its an outdated reference and frankly needs to end.

Fourthly... its unoriginal and un-thoughtful it was like as if its poster came back from marathoning Markiplier videos and decided to themselves "Why.. it sure must be fun to RP as one of those nifty robots, I'll just plop that down in any modern RP I see, and hopefully some chump will accept it and let me play as my favorite possessed animatronic," get your bloody children's horror franchise and frankly GTFO. Thanks.

I'll politely ask you to leave this RP.

No, it's not a troll post. He likes to play random canons from random universes. He does actually want to rp as this guy, so perhaps just work with him on this one?

Photo
th

Name: Shade
Talents: Hypersonic Reflexes, Running at supersonic speeds, can catch bullets with his bare hands, Swordfighting
Lycanthropy: Acceleration (Can slow down time to an almost perfect standstill around his body only.)

WIP

ok man Ill stop this before you get further.
I kind of see where this is going.
I believe you mistake this RP as an anything goes RP when you can have the dude from Metal Gear Rising get in the RP with no repercussions, but this is a tale about normal humans in modern times... not about futuristic warframes. Please reconsider.

In hindsight, perhaps a personality section would have been useful for the character sheet. :/

I could imagine a whole one sided annoying friendship between my guy and yours.
Like he finds you really annoying and loud but he still puts up with you for some reason because they go way back. :3
(I'm sure he likes you really. <3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back