• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Midnight Magic (Fantasy/Modern)

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
On each and every person’s 18th birthday, at midnight, a familiar is summoned. The familiar is said to be representative of your potential power. The most influential people in the world have familiars such as dragons, polar bears, and even a phoenix. These people are world leaders, military heads, and top scientists.

On the arrival of your familiar, you also are filled with the actual ability to perform magic. You learn about it in school, see it used in day to day life, peoples jobs are based around magic, and on your 18th birthday you are given yours. This launches you into real adulthood, as most won't see those without powers as useful.

There are, of course, the few that never get their magic, but that is extremely rare and unusual.

It is your 18th birthday, and you have arrived at the summoning circle along with the others who share the same birthday as you. What will your familiar be? Who will you become?

-------

Okay, this is a really short interest check, but you get the general idea. I’ll be happy to answer any questions of course!

Despite the short and fairly lack-luster interest check, I do want this to be a semi-advanced roleplay. It doesn’t have to be paragraphs upon paragraphs for each post, but a couple of paragraphs is the minimum (with exceptions in certain situations). I just dislike writing interest checks, lol.

I plan for this to be fairly open-ended, whatever you want to make this roleplay, but I will give plot points for people to interact with if they choose to. If not, then that plot point will just disappear into the world.

The general site rules apply of course, don’t kill other people off in the RP, don’t be a jerk. General stuff.

I will also be making a discord when a few people are interested so we can chat more easily.

Ok cool, great, thanks for reading!

Id be very interested in this! Sounds like a fun concept that could actually be expanded into a fun and long RP given enough thought and plot!

ChillyTiger ChillyTiger ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha Fear Fates Fear Fates Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire taliaangeni taliaangeni DarkFoxAssassin DarkFoxAssassin Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310 Virus Virus Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Abendrot Abendrot apolla apolla deianeira deianeira

Sorry to double tag y'all, but here is the CS page!

Here is the OOC for anyone who doesn't want to join discord. There is also a new discord link in there if the last one died.

ChillyTiger ChillyTiger ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha Fear Fates Fear Fates Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire taliaangeni taliaangeni DarkFoxAssassin DarkFoxAssassin Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310 Virus Virus Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Abendrot Abendrot apolla apolla deianeira deianeira

Here is the OOC for anyone who doesn't want to join discord. There is also a new discord link in there if the last one died.

Link for discord expired

Users who are viewing this thread

Back